Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Sedgr posted:

Trump is going to buy some weed? :420:

Cocaine. He's gotta keep awake in his trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I don't think Cheeto even knows he is using a Spanish word, because if he did I'm sure he would be horrified at uttering a brown person language word.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Trump is buying a pack yellow jackets, some delta 8 gummies and a sketchy disposable vape.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Wouldn't be a full one but a jury made of surviving ex presidents only would be peers right? :lol: Drag Carter out of hospice to listen to Stormy describe Trump's mushroom.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Edit nvm

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think he does, he's leaning on it and overenunciating like when he turned to camera 3 and said PWERRRRRRTO RRRRREECO

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Mozi posted:

Edit nvm

remembering how vince mcmahon didn't know what a burrito was

e: no fair!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
There should have been a Twilight Zone episode about a haunted ghost courtroom called "A Jury of His Fears"

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

A group of 70 year old New York Buisnessman who've had to deal with Trump in their lives, buisness or otherwise, would guaranteed vote Trump guilty.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Also, if you find yourself hungry in Tijuana or Mexicali, hit up Bodega 8 and order the Chamorro en Adobo, it's awesome.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
If I had to drive Trump to and from his court hearings, every day, I would just blast that song from Psycho in the car during the entire drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLD9bydXEk

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Waltzing Along posted:

Liquor stores.
Stores.

When I was a kid, we actually had grocery stores. But the big chains put them all in the position where they converted to liquor stores. They sell more than liquor, of course. But they just got that moniker for whatever reason. Probably because they usually had big illuminated signs that said LIQUOR next to the store name.

In Detroit we called them party stores. It's where you walked to get snacks and soft drinks and hard drinks when the party needed more drinks

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Megera posted:

having heard the experiences of two friends who willingly gave birth recently, gently caress anyone who thinks abortions should be banned. 6 weeks is of course usually too soon to be able to tell if you're pregnant even if you're actively trying, but 15 weeks and beyond also has plenty of benchmarks where a mother might want to terminate their pregnancy. no one goes through the ordeal of being pregnant and decides "you know what, not for me" in at any point, ESPECIALLY not the last trimester. if anyone's gotten to that point, it's absolutely because the healthcare system has failed them and stopped them from getting an abortion as soon as they knew they were pregnant

gently caress these ghouls

Also, giving birth is not just benign, it's a social/financial/mental/health risk. I had a co-worker that had a pregnancy that seemed to be going great, no anticipated risks. She died in childbirth, her baby lived and is now motherless.

For those wondering what this poo poo is, he is going to a bodega where a clerk got attacked and flat out murdered his assailant, Bragg was going to prosecute for the murder but decided not to after blowback, presumably because he wants to say just like this innocent clerk, I am an innocent victim of Bragg who should be going after the real criminals.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
imo Bragg did an un forced PR error, should have just let the issue die under a ton of boring paper work. but its also a story that happen more than a week ago/afew years ago so who the gently caress cares.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 17, 2024

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I wonder if there's any sort of reliable, reasonable way of calculating out how much money was annihilated from Jimmy Fallon's future after he had Trump on his show as a buddy buddy laughfest and played with his hair vs. if he had never attempted that lovely escapade.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy gently caress

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I love this look for him

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

PhazonLink posted:

imo Bragg did an un forced PR error, should have just let the issue die under a ton of boring paper work. but its also a story that happen more than a week ago/afew years ago so who the gently caress cares.

The guy pushed him because he refused to apologize for so the clerk repeatedly stabbed him to death including his neck. The optics weren't great but also I am of the opinion that if someone shoves you, you are not then allowed to repeatedly stab them in the neck in response.

Like, I don't know where the response line is but I think it is a reasonable person could say that he crossed it.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They're calling for Batman now.

Batman does NOT support their second amendment claims. Batman has gone woke.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

This is them fantasizing about stochastic terrorism, right? I am not alone in reading it that way, am I? Will no-one rid me of this troublesome judge, and all that?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Just wait until this poster finds out about all-white juries convicting African Americans!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Can't wait to hear about his bodega visit at the next rally

"I went to a very nice bodega, or as I like to call them, bo-DAY-ga... bo-DAAYY-gah... they love us in bodega"

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

quote:

From Trump: I JUST STORMED OUT OF COURT!

They think I'm finished, but I'LL NEVER SURRENDER!

Here's my response: goptriumph.org/zMZJsa

quote:

I JUST STORMED OUT OF BIDEN’S KANGAROO COURT!

What I’ve been FORCED to endure would make any patriotic American SICK.
ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Democrats are already celebrating my demise, but after they see how STRONG you react today, they’ll regret EVER coming after me.

Right here, right now, I need you to be part of the biggest response in HISTORY!
Before I get DRAGGED BACK INTO COURT, I’m calling on EVERY SINGLE TRUMP-LOVING Patriot to chip in and say:
I STAND WITH
PRESIDENT TRUMP!

STORMING TO THE BODEGA!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Foreverially Buseyfied and loving it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Todays sketch

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Aww who's a sleepy boy?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

There was a really gross smell wafting over the East River all day here in Brooklyn. Wonder what was causing it.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I regret coming after Trump. :(

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Is this a photo? Where is this from? The lighting is confusing me and he looks like dogshit (even more than usual)

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Scam Likely posted:

There was a really gross smell wafting over the East River all day here in Brooklyn. Wonder what was causing it.

His motorcade dumped its diaper bin DMB style

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Most important poll

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

That poor clerk is used to dealing with homeless crazies all day but was absolutely not prepared for this.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Most important poll

Obama 100%

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Most important poll

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Your honour we tried. We just couldn't find 16 cannibal serial killers that could be unbiased.

Alright Mr Kimbal, AKA: The Maine Mauler, you're free to go.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I only know Bodegas from the P.O.S. Song: get smokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5b0CbRcPg

https://genius.com/1205873

And always assumed it was just new yorkers trying to look erudite.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Apr 17, 2024

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

weg posted:

Trump is buying a pack yellow jackets, some delta 8 gummies and a sketchy disposable vape.

Man, delta 8 illegal in New York. 9 only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

PuttyKnife posted:

Man, delta 8 illegal in New York. 9 only.

CRIMES