Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I love squeakymetaldoor.wav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

see band member. stab him. he says ouch. stab him 22 more times and his body explodes. *sighs*

jailed for 15 years

*eyes widen* you stab the guitarist?! jail! jail for 15 years!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i remember looking the tweet up once and it was full of white supremacists posting "sir with all due resperct sir please give it another try" lol

lmfao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i remember looking the tweet up once and it was full of white supremacists posting "sir with all due resperct sir please give it another try" lol

That the biggest super fans of New Vegas are all either fascist white supremacists or trans leftists is a fan divide unseen anywhere else except for folk music.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That the biggest super fans of New Vegas are all either fascist white supremacists or trans leftists is a fan divide unseen anywhere else except for folk music.

It all comes down to whether you pronounce it "see-sar" or "kai-sar"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
anything that is a satire on fascism no matter how over the top will attract real fascists thinking its cool

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Maybe it's not The Legion maybe white supremacists like the game because they're a fan of dialogue trees and ending slides.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
There are also the simps for Mr "I'll colonize mars buy my lovely truck" House

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I heard white supremacists love New Vegas so much that they even make mods for it....

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Still laughing at Seth using the LC to send a message to show he's not owned

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

anything that is a satire on fascism no matter how over the top will attract real fascists thinking its cool

military dudes love Full Metal Jacket but only the boot camp sequence

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hot Diggity! posted:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hot Diggity! posted:

Do not laugh at him, it will only encourage him

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

lmao I thought you were joking but it's a full on "Dear Pablo" letter.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
did someone do a posting oopsie? not on my forum! oh by the way, Pablo I've been refreshing the sagas thread every 5 minutes and noticed that everyone is laughing at my current predicament, and guess what? I think it's a hoot!! *kisses*

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hot Diggity! posted:

Frantically refreshing GBS, looking for a bad post to carry his message to the world, until -- at last! Someone typed "r-words" in the GBS Trump thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Antivehicular posted:

Frantically refreshing GBS, looking for a bad post to carry his message to the world, until -- at last! Someone typed "r-words" in the GBS Trump thread

truly, they are what they type

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
What in the hell point is Seth making here? Other than being a complete moron, I don't understand the logic and it's, like, shockingly stupid

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Hot Diggity! posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I awaken and now, I shalt sleep once more

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Leave posted:

What in the hell point is Seth making here? Other than being a complete moron, I don't understand the logic and it's, like, shockingly stupid

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol cool (pushes button that kills mr house)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is way more a thing that Yes Man would say.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

the house is not winning right now

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

opening up the cryochamber, farting in it, then closing it back up

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Antivehicular posted:

Some mods are trigger happy in all the wrong loving ways.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

mycot posted:

Maybe it's not The Legion maybe white supremacists like the game because they're a fan of dialogue trees and ending slides.

its interesting to me how they love their welded on nostgia goggles as part of their whole bit, that things used to be much better and we've got to start hurting the people who are makinh it bad, but as time marches on and new nostalgias arise, you get weird as gently caress interactions like online fash types loving RPGs, when I can't think of something that makes you physically irl look less like a naked marble statue of a "Western Civ" muscle philosopher dude than sitting at the computer

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

a couple of gas station/convenience store chains in this region use the Sonic the Hedgehog ring sound when they ring stuff up at the register, it's really weird

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Snow Cone Capone posted:

a couple of gas station/convenience store chains in this region use the Sonic the Hedgehog ring sound when they ring stuff up at the register, it's really weird

I think that’s the default sound on some POS machines and yeah it’s weird.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hades II kicks rear end after like half an hour playing it btw, feels a tiny bit slower and meatier than the first, enemies are a little tougher, even with a 40% attack bonus you're still not one-shotting early enemies like you could in the original

new gods/heroes kick rear end so far (so far have met Hecate, Apollo, Hestia, Nemesis, and Odysseus
returning characters also kick rear end and look awesome (met Hypnos, Demeter, and Schelemeus)

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Apr 18, 2024

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I'm not looking up anything about Hades 2 until full release because I'm honestly not emotionally or mentally prepared for the amount of investment I know I'm going to give.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Joey McChrist posted:

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

mycot posted:

I'm not looking up anything about Hades 2 until full release because I'm honestly not emotionally or mentally prepared for the amount of investment I know I'm going to give.

Doing the same. This and Elden Ring expansion.