Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

Vampire Panties posted:

I dont know if MTG and Gaetz are specifically on the take from Putin, I think they're

- impossibly stupid
- reactionaries
- poorly educated
- attention whores
- power hungry
- really loving dumb

there's hundreds of other GOP congressmembers who never make the thread because they have a natural human aversion to looking dumb as gently caress on national television. I feel like MTG thinks she can somehow commute all of this attention into a Senate seat or something, and I think Gaetz is stupid enough to have been conned into the racket.

Honestly for Matt Gaetz though, I don't think he ever stood a chance of not being a comically evil shithead. He probably looked like an evil gently caress by at least age six and his personality just developed like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

steinrokkan posted:

Artax died in the swamp, not of the swamp, educate yourself

Is this what we're going with now? I'm pretty sure he just got demodded and permad.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Have there been any new updates from all the great legal, the great scholars?

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean
Yes: everything is very good and very legal.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Cable Guy posted:

They sent a loving poet.
Why, thank you! With that encouragement, I now present... Six-Three, Two-Fifteen. https://www.udio.com/songs/tRoHM1tU648tDtXDo4EwF4

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Small Strange Bird posted:

Why, thank you! With that encouragement, I now present... Six-Three, Two-Fifteen. https://www.udio.com/songs/tRoHM1tU648tDtXDo4EwF4
Jesus... it's beautiful...

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Cable Guy posted:

We need more goons in congress

No, Lee basically hosed around and found out because he thought meme poo poo translated to real life and tried to do some big showy bullshit that derailed a bunch of helpful stuff getting passed, then he went full “other place” and got primaried hard because he thought twitter and jimmy dore were the silent majority. He did do some genuine good but then he let his ego do the talking. Sad.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Small Strange Bird posted:

Theyve trained an AI to have negative flow

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Meeting with Polish President Andrzej Duda at Trump Tower yesterday.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

When do the court lols start today?

I NEED THE LOLS

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Suspekt Device posted:

Honestly for Matt Gaetz though, I don't think he ever stood a chance of not being a comically evil shithead. He probably looked like an evil gently caress by at least age six and his personality just developed like that.

MATT GAETZ DEAD IN A GUTTER AT AGE 48

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

digital penitence posted:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Theyve trained an AI to have negative flow
The flow is trending positively towards the negative.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Suspekt Device posted:

God drat that pic should be NSFW

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

digital penitence posted:

Andrzej Duda is only president for one more year luckily, and the "Law & Order" party isn't what it was when he was elected in 2020. After Donald Tusk won last election I think many poles see that having a right wing president means obstruction after obstruction - and Law & Order is only polling around 30% and their coalition allies are also struggling - so he's pretty much just meeting a lame duck president with no actual power

The Prime Minister in Poland is the de-facto leaders, while Presidents are mostly symbolic - though able to stall and obstruct if they act in bad faith (and coming from a far right party - he acts in bad faith)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

\___ "How, uh... how childlike is this empress exactly?"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Suspekt Device posted:

Who does a better Butthead, Gaetz or Mikey Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86qKgK0asGo

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Anders posted:

After Donald Tusk won last election I think many poles see that having a right wing president means obstruction after obstruction

Legit thought this was another comedy misspelling of Trump's name

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Whybird posted:

Legit thought this was another comedy misspelling of Trump's name

It's a name that's much funnier now than the last time he was PM in 2014

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Suspekt Device posted:

Whilst we do laugh about it, I feel it doesn't get mentioned enough that Matt Gaetz paid underage girls to cross state lines inorder to have sex with them. And defended it as "I pay for my girlfriends accommodation all the time. It's all completely normal and wholesome."

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Venmo receipts for those payments were public at one point, too.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1780732128944144775

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

I also feel like MTG is the sort of person who considers stealing change from a fountain

She for sure takes money out of tip jars. Not out of Salvation Army donation cauldrons though, because they’re closed up

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Mwuhahahahaha!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

BrigadierSensible posted:

Whilst we do laugh about it, I feel it doesn't get mentioned enough that Matt Gaetz paid underage girls to cross state lines inorder to have sex with them. And defended it as "I pay for my girlfriends accommodation all the time. It's all completely normal and wholesome."

It also doesn’t get mentioned enough that a bouncer repeatedly stomped on his dick for being a belligerent, drunken rear end in a top hat.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Almost Smart posted:

It also doesn’t get mentioned enough that a bouncer repeatedly stomped on his dick for being a belligerent, drunken rear end in a top hat.

Let's use the correct terms here - he "gas-pedaled" Gaetz's dick and balls

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It’s hard to imagine the freedom caucus being smart enough to conceal open russian (or any other foreign) influence or money. Are russia, china, etc propping up the most anti american candidates through concealed campaign donations and social media support? Sure, same as the state department does to our adversaries. But if someone like MTG or Comer were actually in on it they would have managed to admit it on a congressional poster board.

Even if they aren’t directly being influenced by Russians (they probably are), the indirect effects are just as bad. We’ve seen how easily Republican voters lap up destructive nonsense, just starting a whisper campaign on how “They” are “sending all are money to Ukraine” will quickly result in questions just being asked on Fox News about why we ever thought Vladimir Putin was such a bad guy. Republican congresspeople blocking Ukraine aid naturally follows.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

It's just great how Trump supporters put together these photo ops that have no real value other than convincing other Trump supporters he's at all popular.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Russian propaganda works insofar as it already aligns with the Republican's desire to lash out against their perceived enemies. It caters to their defiant oppositional disorder, so it gets picked up and is amplified by RWNJ.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

It still boggles my mind that he CHOSE to look like the real-life incarnation of Beavis, that he willingly became the physical incarnation of the definition of sleazebag. There are photos of him out there where he doesn't have that slicked-back haircut.

Oooooooohhhh... I get it, it's like those venomous snakes that are brightly-colored as a sign to stay away, right?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

from the mysterious peninsula of Kamchatka to the cold deserted wastes of Siberia, the quiet betrays the cunning of the Russki. Do you hear that rhythmic thudding? Dj Blyatman, of course, but if you listen carefully you can hear the whispers, the quiet orders from the kgb embedded in the pounding beat

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Giraffe posted:

Even if they aren’t directly being influenced by Russians (they probably are), the indirect effects are just as bad. We’ve seen how easily Republican voters lap up destructive nonsense, just starting a whisper campaign on how “They” are “sending all are money to Ukraine” will quickly result in questions just being asked on Fox News about why we ever thought Vladimir Putin was such a bad guy. Republican congresspeople blocking Ukraine aid naturally follows.

I think its multiple factors honestly. some its straigt up compromised poo poo and bribes but alot of it is also a mix of agreeing with russia and hosed up old school isolationism. the russia lovers either think russia is the last balwark against wokes, believe russias propoganda uncritically, OR they think russia is needed as a steady ally against china.

kw0134 posted:

Russian propaganda works insofar as it already aligns with the Republican's desire to lash out against their perceived enemies. It caters to their defiant oppositional disorder, so it gets picked up and is amplified by RWNJ.

this. russia basicaly backs the fringe types on either side of the mountain. its just the fringe of the GOP has actual power.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/MZanona/status/...%5Es1_&ref_url=
fighty time fighty time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I've HMBOL so hard that they've blasted through the spacetime continuum and keep phasing in and out of existence. JFC.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
I hope today brings many more delicious quotes, entered into official court record for all time, detailing how much of a piece of poo poo Donald Trump is.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

no angryboi tweets this morning

is our favorite wet one incapacitated?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It’s due to the ridiculous “GAG” the Trump Hating Judge has him under! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I hope today brings many more delicious quotes, entered into official court record for all time, detailing how much of a piece of poo poo Donald Trump is.

The trial itself will be a treat for this sort of thing. From AP:

quote:

The seating of the Manhattan jury — whenever it comes — will be a seminal moment in the case, setting the stage for a trial that will place the former president’s legal jeopardy at the heart of the campaign against Democrat Joe Biden and feature potentially unflattering testimony about Trump’s private life in the years before he became president.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

no angryboi tweets this morning

is our favorite wet one incapacitated?

the phone is on the sink, juuuuuust out of the reach of the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008