Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
😔mark hamill is a chud😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I am getting increasingly convinced that at 35 I am actually the youngest active forums member, while the rest are reregs and gimmicks. Occasionally a goon mentions in passing how they celebrated their sixtieth, and it really puts things in perspective.

i'm younger than you. eat it

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

loving store-brand delphisage

lmao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gal Gadot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

i'm younger than you. eat it

No, you're not. You're 48.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

hatty posted:

😔mark hamill is a chud😔

Let's kick his rear end

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

i'd read an article about this tbh, it's always been really funny to me especially when it's cigarettes

Japanese companies making exactly 3 or 4 wildly unrelated things is always very funny to me.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Fajita Queen posted:

Certainly less controversial than the other rule you made for that theead

No complaining about to-hit chances?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Yeah its some kinda thing where the POS machines are made by a Sega subsidiary and they decided to use the ring sound but it makes me do a double take every time

POS my ring hole

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Japanese companies making exactly 3 or 4 wildly unrelated things is always very funny to me.

Riding my Yamaha motorcycle to go play my Yamaha saxophone

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Mitsubishi: maker of fine automobiles, air conditioners, and attacks on US Naval bases

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

IIRC he also would post bad party comps/builds and then at some point it was revealed he never played the games but read the wiki a lot. Unless that was someone else, but I'm like 99% sure it was him lol.

This sounds correct, yes.

I also remember him submitting a very blatant self-insert as a character for an LP taking character submissions, most likely an EO one, but for the life of me I can't find it. One of his probes mentions his "Albert Einstein's brain with an ordinary person's personality" and I swear that was from said character submission.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Two Worlds 2, lol.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hatty posted:

😔mark hamill is a chud😔

no...........

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ilmucche posted:

No complaining about to-hit chances?

Arguments were to be settled in "the usual way" aka a game of chess, or something like that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fajita Queen posted:

Arguments were to be settled in "the usual way" aka a game of chess, or something like that.

Add this to D&D rules, imo.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Add this to D&D rules, imo.

Extremely good idea

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I just remember junpei being the guy who loved going tee hee I'm not posting spoilers, I'm just posting wink wink nudge nudge in lp threads. also the thing where he kept pointing out that any anthropomorphic character in an rpg was a furry awakening for someone

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Fajita Queen posted:

Yep, and people repeated it because everyone thought it was a joke and was tired of the arguing about bad mods/that junpei person and then it came out that it wasn't intended as a joke like two years later lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

Yep, and people repeated it because everyone thought it was a joke and was tired of the arguing about bad mods/that junpei person and then it came out that it wasn't intended as a joke like two years later lol

It being completely serious and genuine made it even funnier imo

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Chess is boring

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Coolguye posted:

oh i recognize the 100k guy. he was so annoying that in the OP of the XCOM thread that i wrote in 2016 i specifically put in "no junpeis"

he made some random comments about being young THEN, so if he was still going around implying he's 12 and what is this then being an annoying weirdo was just his posting gimmick.

No no, the 15 year old goon era (and the quoted posts) was in 2016, so all of their recent posting would be in their twenties. Which checks out tbh.

mycot has a new favorite as of 15:23 on Apr 18, 2024

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Chess is boring

mate,

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Chess is boring

name 3 will smith songs. no google

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wild wild west
Men in black
Lets get jiggy with it

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I went with Wild Wild West, Parents Just Don't Understand, and Fresh Prince of Bel Air, myself.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

name 3 will smith songs. no google

men in black, men in black 2, men in black 3

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Boom (Shake the Room) and Summertime are Smith songs too I think. But I probably don't know any more that others haven't named

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Chess is boring

Try Chess 2.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Will Smith is a renaissance man

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Try Chess 2.

We've already been over Shogi.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Will Smith is a renaissance man

your av really elevates this post

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

im just saying will smith did write a diss track against eminem and eminem did stop making music for several years after it came out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
jump on it, put em on the glass, baby got back

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Friend Like Me, Prince Ali, and Arabian Nights.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Leraika posted:

I just remember junpei being the guy who loved going tee hee I'm not posting spoilers, I'm just posting wink wink nudge nudge in lp threads. also the thing where he kept pointing out that any anthropomorphic character in an rpg was a furry awakening for someone

The furry thing pisses me off because my brother assumed I was in love with Rouge the Bat as a 14 year old and couldn't fathom I just thought she was cool, badass and a role model to aspire to. He'd do this with every girl character I liked and I only liked girl characters!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you were in love with Rouge the Bat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The furry thing pisses me off because my brother assumed I was in love with Rouge the Bat as a 14 year old and couldn't fathom I just thought she was cool, badass and a role model to aspire to. He'd do this with every girl character I liked and I only liked girl characters!!

You’re thinking about how much you want to **** Rouge the Bat, aren’t you?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

That sounds pretty transgender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

hatty posted:

😔mark hamill is a chud😔

don't post this too much you'll get 100k