Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

JAMOOOL posted:

when I served it was a pretty insane and emotionally charged case and I really do think all of us tried as hard as we could to be impartial and give him every possible angle we could before declaring him incredibly guilty. I don't think personal biases are gonna factor into this as much as everyone thinks it will

Lmao have you ever seen a trump supporter? It only takes one chud to completely zone out during the entire trial and mash the TOTAL EXONERATION button to gum this all up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

cr0y posted:

Lmao have you ever seen a trump supporter?
No, for I always bow my head for a Real American. You sure can smell em though

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if you want to do civic duty be a poll worker, they pay slightly about hourly minimum wages from day 1 and you can probably choose what early voting days you want.

during slow peroids you can catch up on reading or audio podcasts.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Sedgr posted:

It's going to be a problem. How do you find someone that hasn't formed an opinion on Trump in the last decade? The people you do find are either braindead or lying. And then they are placed in the crosshairs of a traitorous mobster ex president who enjoys sicking his chud followers on friends, family, acquaintances, and your neighbors cousins twice removed.

Find people just out of comas, and then watch them be beg to be put back in when they're given context.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Disco Pope posted:

Find people just out of comas, and then watch them be beg to be put back in when they're given context.

"the rapist from people magazine!?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

:rip:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm an honest citizen who takes their civic duty seriously but if I were being questioned for jury selection and they asked my opinion of Donald Trump I would try my very hardest in that moment to fart on command

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the democrat cohost seems to be absent from that table. i would've loved to hear her snort-laugh at that line.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mr. Meagles posted:

I'm an honest citizen who takes their civic duty seriously but if I were being questioned for jury selection and they asked my opinion of Donald Trump I would try my very hardest in that moment to fart on command

can your fart sound like Trrrrrrrump

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

The Russian caucus

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Cheer up, Johnson. God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers or whatever .

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Meagles posted:

If you poo poo your pants though you're on the jury because they'll think you're pro Trump

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
compromise: Ukraine gets funding, but every time Zelenskyy uses the money for Antifa warcrimes Johnson's adopted son gets a notification on his phone

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Batterypowered7 posted:

Cheer up, Johnson. God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers or whatever .

He actually tried to do his job instead of talking out of all 30 sides of his mouth at once like McCarthy, so the Dems are gonna save him and he can have his GOD GAVE ME GRACE moment, idk what he's tripping about

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
israel funding idea, they get a load of bullets for every load John and his son do.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

He actually tried to do his job instead of talking out of all 30 sides of his mouth at once like McCarthy, so the Dems are gonna save him and he can have his GOD GAVE ME GRACE moment, idk what he's tripping about
They’re probably threatening to nuke his balls Willo style

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
WSJ lol

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Does this Large Adult Son torture dogs like The Huck's?

His brothers tortures cats

Carlos Lantana posted:

Seth edit: that pic where Eric and Don Jr killed the cheetah was here but now it's not

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Your grandpa is a potential juror

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mike Johnson is a little squirmy twerpy head-nodding religious true believer weirdo, but somehow he also actually tried to be the Speaker of the House and I have to say he's exceeded my expectations in that regard.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kazil posted:

Your grandpa is a potential juror

Reads the post = chud

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

Jury selection in trump trials will always be a nightmare, but we've been through this before.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Robert E Lee made the worst deal in history

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

ELECTRON INTERFERENCE!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

kazil posted:

How open are you to bad news about where the stock has gone since this screenshot?

Kirk Johnson

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

kazil posted:

How open are you to bad news about where the stock has gone since this screenshot?

I can't hear you over all the money I am going to make.

Going to pay someone to poop in Pot Smoke's mailbox every day when I got that stock money.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Robert E Lee made the worst deal in history

lmao

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Did trunt really viol the gag order already?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Brain Curry posted:

Did trunt really viol the gag order already?

What does your heart tell you

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just keep digging your grave

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1780980016009892078

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
don viols gags all the time. its how he eats so many burgers / hour.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1780978306814247175

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nixon should have put the country through this before the age of social media, he's even worse than ever for resigning.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

a hero of the confederacy

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Is this what is meant by yellow journalism?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i think he realizes he is hosed either way. if he kills this, the dems wont save him the next time the chuds get a stick up their rear end.

poo poo like this and the trump chud comments about poo poo make me realize these fuckers have no clue about how most people think. like most of us here at least realize we arnt the silent majority on alot of issues, these freaks dont.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Jelly posted:

What does your heart tell you

My heart tells me yes, and that the judge is still doing the “you better stop by the count of 3! 1. 2. 2 and a half. 2 and three quarters”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

:pisstape: