Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

just your average brain rot, nothing for society to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol at the thread desperately hoping its a trump supporter. "oh god please let it be a chud :pray:"

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

JAMOOOL posted:

I find it hard to believe a man just starts on fire the instant Trump starts farting in the courtroom

nobodygetshurt posted:

Trump to Secret Service: i just farted in court. quick set someone on fire to distract the media.

Operation: Squeaky Cheese Gets The Grease.
Code: Windbag

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Get up in the morning. Iron my suit, tie my tie, use crayons to write nonsense on poster board, get my coffee. Time to start my day!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol at the thread desperately hoping its a trump supporter. "oh god please let it be a chud :pray:"

it is honestly really disconcerting and people really need to log off this thread for the day if they're thinking that way.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

kazil posted:

Is this a Q crazy or just regular crazy?

Just read the pamphlet and there's no anti-democrat lean, this guy is just one of the dudes from Fight Club and is out to get THEM, whoever THEY are

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

"both sides! both sides!", i continue to insist as i slowly burn and die outside trump's criminal court case

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

RoastBeef posted:

The alleged pamphlets

quote:

haunted carnival edition

Oh God, please let the juggalos be safe.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

He tried to sue

quote:

Antanas Guoga, Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Bullfrog Capital, CN2T Capitall LLC, Emerson Collective Investment, LLC, Jeremy Stoppleman Trustee UTD, Ribbit Capital, Stanford University, StartX, The R. Benioff Revocable Trust U/A/D, Binance, Changpeng Zhao, 2012 MRL Investments LLC, Marc Andreessen, Marc R. Benioff, Matias Van Thienen, Max Levchin, Mehran Sahami, Napoleon Ta, Olaf Carlson-Wee, Peter Thiel, Robert L. Joss, Sam Bankman-Fried, Olwyn Alexander, Tony G, Alexandre Dreyfus, Jhaleh C. Ghassemi, Scott R. Tobin, William Bradley, Andreas Lazar, Anthony Scarramucci, Cameron Winklevoss, Chandrika Tandon, Jeremy Phillips, John Sexton, Joshua Kushner, Peter Dilorio, Ranjan Tandon, Stanley F. Druckenmiller, Stanley S. Shuman, Tyler Winklevoss, Stacy H. Schusterman, Nicola Sturgeon, Tom Slater, Eduardo Saverin, H. Ross Perot, Jr., Mark Cuban, Richard Branson, Brian Kass and Mark Zuckerberg

last year

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah Qanon poo poo

Uh? Haven’t ever seen qanon accusing trump and Hillary as being buddies in a Ponzi scheme.

Just run of the mill conspiracy poo poo, Q-anon doesn’t have a monopoly on that.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

Willatron posted:

Yeah but when I go to a protest and don't set myself on fire I can keep protesting instead of being dead, and the movement will likely gain or lose the same amount of momentum regardless of self-immolation incidents, going by historcal self immolation effectiveness.

How do you judge the "effectiveness" of any act of protest? People still talk about that monk in Vietnam who set himself on fire, the picture is world-famous, would you say his act hasn't had any influence on how people view war? Changing the minds of a few people can eventually lead to changing a whole society.

I don't mean to sound like I'm defending self-immolation, I think killing yourself in front of a bunch of people in public is pretty hosed up, but to say stuff like that doesn't have an impact is just wrong imo

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

that from the burning man or random chud

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
im just surprised it took this long for one of them to do it

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Looks like Megatron.

He'd just transform into golf cart through.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

kazil posted:

Is this a Q crazy or just regular crazy?

q crazy encompass everything, so yes

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

funeral home DJ posted:

So uh in not-as-disturbing-but-infuriating-and-yet-unsurprising news, apparently Marge added an amendment to the Ukraine funding agreement regarding a conspiracy theory pushed by Orban and the Russian information network:

Yeah there’s no loving way that the CrossFit Tantric Sex Gorilla, who infamously is one of the dumbest politicians in the GOP, happens to know or care about the supposed plight of Hungarians in Transcarpathia. This lady is a goddamned Russian plant and it’s insane that Congress isn’t kicking her rear end out immediately.

:lol: this is like when Seymour Hersh attributed the phrase "a poor waif in his underwear" (a Russian idiom that no english speaking person would use) to a "anonymous US official," essentially revealing that his source was actually Russian.

HappyHippo fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 19, 2024

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
oh hes just one of those regular crazy one-world-government conspiracy guys. almost seems quaint these days

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

If neither side can use this against the other then I’m afraid he fried in vain.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

HKR posted:

q crazy encompass everything, so yes

Nah it doesn’t and lumping everything under the Q anon umbrella is bad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you guys remember Enfield? he was a good poster

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Actually he just seems to hate rich people, which, same

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

He was a crazy person that needed serious help and in the United States of America we don't do that.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I'd say this guy needs to touch grass but he probably doesn't have any skin left.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1781390284573544942

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

big nipples big life posted:

He was a crazy person that needed serious help and in the United States of America we don't do that.

He’ll likely get help now but I do wish it didn’t take him getting full body 3rd degree burns to get there

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

please

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
God that’s just sad. If he lives though he’s probably gonna be the living god of qanon forever.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

i hate being threatened with good time on a friday afternoon

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I don't know if my body is ready for the :lmao: that would ensue if the GOP fumbles the House to the Dems right at the beginning of the presidential race.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

now THIS is a friday afternoon pick-me-up

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

emSparkly posted:

God that’s just sad. If he lives though he’s probably gonna be the living god of qanon forever.

Didn't his sign say Trump and Biden are in on it together? His name is mud to them.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

MechaX posted:

He’ll likely get help now but I do wish it didn’t take him getting full body 3rd degree burns to get there

I seriously don't think that dude is going to make it.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

:laffo:

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Hirsute posted:

How do you judge the "effectiveness" of any act of protest? People still talk about that monk in Vietnam who set himself on fire, the picture is world-famous, would you say his act hasn't had any influence on how people view war? Changing the minds of a few people can eventually lead to changing a whole society.

I don't mean to sound like I'm defending self-immolation, I think killing yourself in front of a bunch of people in public is pretty hosed up, but to say stuff like that doesn't have an impact is just wrong imo

It's a pretty wild picture. I'm unconvinced it changed any minds that mattered. Vietnam went on as long as the US government was willing to let it go on, just like Iraq and Afghanistan after it. We agree self immolation is hosed up though, so that's enough for me.

Don't set yourself on fire everybody, the only people who will really care are your friends and loved ones and they ain't going to think it was worth it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

dope. what a loving poo poo show of a party. i can believe it too.

MechaX posted:

watching the video. i dont think he made it.

big nipples big life posted:

this. I watch daniel larson videos(super mentally unwell 20 something who is popular with zoomers and zoomers basicaly made him the new CWC) from time to time and the fact that poor wretch isnt in some sort of hospital or at least treament is nuts. mental health is a joke in this country.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

these lols just don't quit

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I read all of his manifesto, and basically,

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Republicans are liars and grifters. This is not going to happen.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

emSparkly posted:

The Clintons will finish him off in the hospital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Bottom Liner posted:

Nah it doesn’t and lumping everything under the Q anon umbrella is bad.

q is notably big tent, and has room for most conspiracy theories. Everything in the protestor's manifesto has been a q cultist talking point at one point or another. The views may not necessary have begun in q circles, but they're open arms to all of it.