Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Of all the dumb ideas :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Anderson Koopa posted:

I spotted this contradictory juxtaposition of a headline with a campaign slogan.

I can't really tell the difference between anywhere and anyplace.

Yeah seems redundant.

Anywhere, anyplace, any town, any location, anyhow!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Mulaney Power Move posted:

A little anecdote...

The only time I've ever sat in first class, it was out of Palm Beach International and I sat near this guy who was going to speak at a QAnon rally. He claimed to be one of the biggest people on QAnon. He was showing off pictures of him and Trump and Mar-a-Lago and I guess he was one of the QAnon guys that made the news a few years ago because he was given a press pass and it was a big deal that they were seemingly legitimizing this crazy podcaster. His Twitter handle was something like "InTheMatrixxx"

He started ranting mid-flight about how in his mind there is only good vs. evil now, politics don't matter, and that Russia was on the good side. I think he was some kind of trust fund millionaire guy, but among other things he had all these crazy ideas about Ukraine having a biological weapons lab that Russia was going after and simultaneously that footage of the Russian invasion was manufactured.

At the end of the flight he started handing out QAnon bracelets and everyone else in first class was like sure, I'll take one, and I said "No I don't want one" and that's when he flipped out and started yelling at the whole plane that the election was stolen, Donald Trump was the president, Ukraine must be stopped, etc.

The most interesting thing is that the other first class passengers seemed to be into what he was saying.

I think if that was me I’d politely say “Qanon, you say? Go on…” and as soon as he started talking I’d put my noise canceling headphones on, start a movie and enjoy my drat first class flight in peace.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Could you please stop posting the gorilla channel? It excites Trump too much and he’s hard to put back to sleep afterwards

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 21, 2024

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

HJE-Cobra posted:

Yeah seems redundant.

Anywhere, anyplace, any town, any location, anyhow!

Just so long as there isn't severe weather!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

If I'm reading things right, they didn't raise $65 million in March, that is the combined cash on hand between Trump and the RNC.

RNC raised $20M and Trump raised $15M

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Can someone good at math please help me?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Sanctum posted:

MTG was the keynote speaker for a neo-nazi rally in 2022. She is a nazi.

Way I see it if you got a nazi in your party and are okay with that then you're already a nazi sympathizer.

I'm a Registered Republican and I'm NOT ok with that at all. And I make sure to tell the folks that come looking for signatures exactly that, that it isn't ok what they've done to this country. And to prove my point, I will continue to vote Democrat and support all of their policies.

Also I just saw that my Republican rep didn't vote today at all. Time to head over to his social to call him a coward and a traitor from one submariner to another. Again.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

:lol: Biden out spent Trump 10:1 and still managed to bank as much as Trump brought in.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Lazy vain fucker doesn’t want to have rain and wind mess up his hair

He didn’t go to the WWII cemetery in France because of this. Of course he didn’t want to go anyway because he’d be bored and not getting attention. Plus he thinks veterans who died in wars are losers

Bonus lol memory from that trip was all the world leaders walking 1/4 mile or whatever and him riding in a golf cart

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Three Olives posted:

it's called blatant lying, 3O

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

Hazo posted:

Also, he sounds remarkably lucid and energetic in that announcement. I’m guessing it hasn’t been too long since he snorted some adderall off a tray table to prepare for the rally?

This is donald trump your favorite president of all time hopefully as you can see theres some very bad weather heading in and we're uh flying in in a few minutes but they really would prefer that we not come in because theres a certain danger to all of this and we want to make sure that everybody is safe above all and so they've asked us to ask people to uh leave the site and seek shelter and what we'll do is we'll make up for this very quickly another time but uh we'll do it as quick as possible and we're devestated this could happen but we want to keep everybody safe that's the most important thing and we want everybody there to be 100% safe there seems to be some thunder and lightning and it's a pretty big storm so if you don't mind I think we're going to have to just do a rain cheque. I'm so sad I'm in North Carolina right now and waiting to go in and but they're saying the weather is really getting bad really really getting bad so we have to rely on the weather service and some of the officials and I just want to thank you I'm so sorry but we'll do it again and we'll do it bigger and better and uh you have my you have my promise same same location and thank you all very much. Thank you everybody. God be with you. Thank you.

Victory Lap fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 21, 2024

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Anderson Koopa posted:

That seems selfish and incredibly risky to me. He is willing to risk his pilots' lives in addition to his own just for some attention?

He’s lying, it’s never happened.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
soon: financial statements are fake news

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

dervival posted:

it's called blatant lying, 3O

I dunno, say I am a Trump supporter, the fact that the daugher-in-law that he placed in control of the finances of the entire Republican party just bragged about a staggering lie about the finances of the party and the campaign might give me pause. Like, I know they are all cultists, but these are THEIR numbers, there can't be a shadowy conspiracy involved, they are are just wildly off.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

He’s lying, it’s never happened.

Exactly, it's his usual big man on stage bullshit. The guy's afraid of water, her won't go on boats. He probably shits his pants (more than usual) when there's a little turbulence.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
its a two hour drive from Raleigh to Wilmington, if he wanted to make the event he could have

but then his hair would've looked like this:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

I dunno, say I am a Trump supporter, the fact that the daugher-in-law that he placed in control of the finances of the entire Republican party just bragged about a staggering lie about the finances of the party and the campaign might give me pause. Like, I know they are all cultists, but these are THEIR numbers, there can't be a shadowy conspiracy involved, they are are just wildly off.

If you were a Trump supporter numbers would scare and confuse you. MAGA!

They say big numbers because Fox and CNN and the NYT and WSJ will print huge headlines saying "Trump fundraising back on top!" and then will do exactly zero follow up when the lie is revealed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

kazil posted:

If you were a Trump supporter numbers would scare and confuse you. MAGA!

They say big numbers because Fox and CNN and the NYT and WSJ will print huge headlines saying "Trump fundraising back on top!" and then will do exactly zero follow up when the lie is revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=embMAtagQiU

Veep was a prescient horror series.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

kazil posted:

LMFAO

lol Trump cancelled his rally tonight

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781816330313945230

"Mission Accomplished"

- HAARP

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1781790377562775755
RINO JOHNSON OUT NOW!!!!!!!!! :qq:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wait are "anytime" and "anyplace" even words

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Three Olives posted:

This lie is not something that would even register as important to anyone who supports Trump.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

kazil posted:

LMFAO

lol Trump cancelled his rally tonight

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781816330313945230

why didn't he just bust out his sharpie to change the path of the storm?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Days having insults read to him where he can't react in court, absolutely horrible fundraising numbers, no show at his rally, Trump must be in a state of complete mental destress that I find delightful.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Days having insults read to him where he can't react in court, absolutely horrible fundraising numbers, no show at his rally, Trump must be in a state of complete mental destress that I find delightful.

He is. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-trial-mad-haberman-sketch-artist-1235007794/

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

He's one of those obsessed with God, pro life with no exceptions Democrats.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's a timeline where Don slips on a wet stage and has head injury and comes out less regressive.

oh and way more timelines where he becomes even more.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUn4QOu8pTA

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

I think if that was me I’d politely say “Qanon, you say? Go on…” and as soon as he started talking I’d put my noise canceling headphones on, start a movie and enjoy my drat first class flight in peace.

He wasn't talking to me directly until the very end of the flight. He was a few rows up, thankfully.

But that's basically what the little old lady sitting next to him did.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

Three Olives posted:

Why does the trump campaign have like no $ from individuals? Look at it in comparison to Biden’s

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

I am literally waiting for her to start throwing her own poo poo in Congress.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

VanOwen posted:

I am literally waiting for her to start throwing her own poo poo in Congress.

Those stupid amendments of hers qualify.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BigSexy posted:

Why does the trump campaign have like no $ from individuals? Look at it in comparison to Biden’s

They blew all their money on DJT lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Suozzi/status/1781848215492374954
sounds like the murdochs are done with marge.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the murdochs are against a lot of things, but keep supporting team R. like years of half measures against the god drat monster they made.
(also recently learned from the musk thread that one of the murdoch sons is a key musk support on the tesla board)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PhazonLink posted:

the murdochs are against a lot of things, but keep supporting team R. like years of half measures against the god drat monster they made.
(also recently learned from the musk thread that one of the murdoch sons is a key musk support on the tesla board)

oh yeah no poo poo. i find it funny that they think they still have the power to smother monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

pro click LOL