Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Brunson playing for Philadelphia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol tobias harris

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The knicks can't have brunson shooting 5 for 19

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
Donte Donte Donte

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mcmagic posted:

The knicks can't have brunson shooting 5 for 19

buddy hield locking him up

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
They planning to have Embiid play the whole 4th?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

finally

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

:hmmyes:

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Jonathan Isaac shot 1 for 7 from 3 in 19 minutes. It’s pretty clear he is a net negative given his complete lack of offense, yet they are starting him.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Boosh! posted:

They planning to have Embiid play the whole 4th?

Thibs strikes again

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound
Who is that guy in grey sitting on the baseline being very active at MSG? He just slapped Hart on the shoulder lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't believe it took them 6 movies to add babies to one of the minion movies, I would have thought they pulled that lever somewhere in movie 3.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

tehchekt posted:

Who is that guy in grey sitting on the baseline being very active at MSG? He just slapped Hart on the shoulder lol

John Starks, he played in the Knicks in the 90s. I think he has a role with the team now

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Wagner brothers epitomize their evil empire

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat thhis would be my nightmare, rich enough to afford court side tickets, taken out by a massive german guy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Maxey started out the game amazing and has pretty much done nothing for 25 mins.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I'll wait for the MRI but that looked bad, ACL? Could lose him for the series

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mcmagic posted:

Maxey started out the game amazing and has pretty much done nothing for 25 mins.

ive done pretty much nothing for years straight. where’s my contract

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
More Embiid bullshit

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
There ya go, Mitchell.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

What did I say, Franzs lust for Lebensraum under the basket is extreme

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

He and his uglier brother must be stopped

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Justice has been done

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Zendaya as you've never seen her before . . . in a terrible movie.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bojan I always loved you!!

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Go Cavs!

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound
Knicks have to be elated every time Embiid hoists one of those threes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

he ain’t in detroit anymore

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
SVG is right to be amazed that a ref gets a call right as often as they do but drat that is literally the ref under the basket's job is to watch the cylinder.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

tehchekt posted:

Knicks have to be elated every time Embiid hoists one of those threes

Or when he puts the ball on the floor

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
go knicks

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Lockback posted:

go knicks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Deuce McBride is a dog

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Lockback posted:

go knicks

I've been hearing this

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lockback posted:

go knicks

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Credit to Embiid for trying but he probably shouldn’t be playing…

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

2 awful Brunson shots in a row

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

embiid sets a screen and flops and gets a foul???

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Mean Baby posted:

Credit to Embiid for trying but he probably shouldn’t be playing…

Honestly he should play like 15 minutes in the first half and that's it but I don't' think any player would be willing to do just that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
what's with all the Brunson isos