Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

He's the king of posting in real life too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Basebf555 posted:

It's basically at the heart of Trump's personality and how he so obviously looks at people with contempt but in a flippant casual way that you can't help but laugh at it. It's how he can go to a rally and be like "you people sure do love your guns!" and the crowd is going wild to have Trump insult them to their face.

Yes! He reserves his deepest disgust for his own voters and allies. He holds complete power over them and he knows it and he's willing to just poo poo on everyone at any time and they just have to smile and take it if they want to cling to their pitiful thread of power. The insults for his opponents are funny but they come from a place of competition and fear of losing, while the insults he has for his allies come from someplace pure and petty because he's already won and he knows it. There's no insecurity and flailing, just pure disdain, barely couched in a smile. It's amazing.

The complaint about how long the Diamond funeral was is another amazing example. Like making GBS threads on the funeral at the funeral, then after Silk was hyping up her close personal relationship while he had to sit there just being like "I just met Silk she seems nice". Just devastating body blows.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1782766298625089887

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Logged into my work computer and on the main company Intranet site is a promo for a "Understanding Antisemitism" workshop. Very subtle!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

Logged into my work computer and on the main company Intranet site is a promo for a "Understanding Antisemitism" workshop. Very subtle!

they want to teach you the best methods to be antisemitic

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

the peepee poopoo
that you don't dare to people

peepee people poopoo people

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the trump sits alone

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fuckt Tupp posted:

the trump sits alone

Not alone

*Gif of chuds charging into the Capitol goes here*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!

That’s one bad dude

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a helpful bear posted:

Let no brain remain unbroken.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Imagine the smell

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

The perfect thing to say

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Solarin posted:

has anyone ever forgot their debit pin at the grocery store checkout? What a weird specific humiliation that was

the proper way to have pins is to have like 3 pins across your entire life and just cycle between them, how are you not doing this

then you just try all 3 and one of them always works

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I call him LIDDLE GOD

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

titty_baby_ posted:

they want to teach you the best methods to be antisemitic

:hmmyes:

1. Be against genocide

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Solarin posted:

has anyone ever forgot their debit pin at the grocery store checkout? What a weird specific humiliation that was

who uses a debit card? Just use a credit card for that stuff and pay it off at the end of the month

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

who uses a debit card? Just use a credit card for that stuff and pay it off at the end of the month

yeah my credit rating is stalled around like 630 even after a few years of perfection lol, I'm about to do this because America literally forces you to

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I used my debit card only once, at a restaurant, got fraud on it

I used that same card at my bank's drive thru ATM, there was a skimmer on it

Kinda done with that poo poo. Credit cards are safer, though I wasn't responsible for any charges and was warned in time but still

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Oiled and Ready posted:

yeah my credit rating is stalled around like 630 even after a few years of perfection lol, I'm about to do this because America literally forces you to

as long as u treat it like a debit card and pay off the balance every month there is no reason not to use a credit card but they obviously are hoping u fall into the debt trap like most americans

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Oiled and Ready posted:

I don't use credit cards but have a bunch open so they age and Credit Karma says my score is 821

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

bebop esq posted:

I used my debit card only once, at a restaurant, got fraud on it

I used that same card at my bank's drive thru ATM, there was a skimmer on it

Kinda done with that poo poo. Credit cards are safer, though I wasn't responsible for any charges and was warned in time but still

your bank should reimburse you in a timely manner for stuff like that

if it doesnt i recommend finding a local bank, local banks will do anything because a bad yelp review hurts them way more and they're scared of you

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
my credit score, like my IQ, is sky high, you wouldn't believe how high, bankers and doctors were like, wow, wow, this is the highest score i've ever seen, wow

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Oiled and Ready posted:

if it doesnt i recommend finding a local bank, local banks will do anything because a bad yelp review hurts them way more and they're scared of you

It is a local bank, I didn't lose any money, it's just annoying

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1782778534676570521

judges love when you say this kind of stuff to their face

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Oiled and Ready posted:

credit unions are the way to go

ive never had a good experience with a bank, local or otherwise

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

mdemone posted:

Michael Cohen is no longer in prison? Time flies

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mdemone posted:

wasnt cohen in jail for around the same length but is out now because he served his time?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
all the judges trump has faced are massive pussies

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

mdemone posted:

At least in this case it's not literally the guy who's going to decide the whole case because you opted to not ask for a jury trial lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it's fairly apropos that our king shitposter is gonna be king again tbh

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

mdemone posted:

One pled guilty earlier then the other and got out sooner - bing bong, so simple! :smugdon:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats some good lawyerin'

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
It's not manipulation, but it's also not what was even remotely said

Big difference you guys

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I see the liberals are crying again