Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Wax Tadpole posted:

After nearly a decade of searching, I was finally able to get my hands on "Star Knight". I finally feel like I have a complete collection.

New Family Photo:

Sweet jesus. It's like the Knights of the Round Table of bootlegs.

The knights of the oblong table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Swole-let

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Biglet was right there

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

He does look rightfully annoyed.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

From the PYF Funny Pictures thread

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Sweet jesus. It's like the Knights of the Round Table of bootlegs.

The knights of the oblong table
Round Table Kings

With Excelsior sword and Lake Woman!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's one from my childhood. The rude puppet Agro which was a mainstay of kids afternoon TV here in Australia in the 80s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htLQwSx6Bg

.... was just an Animal puppet with the red fur shaved off, the rest of his fur dyed brown and the irises drawn slightly larger

The teeth, tongue and eyes are the giveaway.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's one from my childhood. The rude puppet Agro which was a mainstay of kids afternoon TV here in Australia in the 80s:

Wow! What a rip. Never realised before but yeah it's pretty obvious.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Lovers say they kissed the same

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
Was clearing out some boxes of junk today and found this thing...

...which has taken a little design inspiration from the classic Nokia N-Gage goatse phone.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

1 posted:

Was clearing out some boxes of junk today and found this thing...

...which has taken a little design inspiration from the classic Nokia N-Gage goatse phone.

Is that...a Pop Station that plays Sudoku?

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is that...a Pop Station that plays Sudoku?

Pretty much, yeah. Sudoku was bizarrely huge for a while and there were apparently shitloads of these things. Because I'm lazy, instead of taking a photo and uploading it I thought "oh, I'll just GIS 'handheld sudoku game' and steal an existing photo". I had to scroll through over 400 results of other devices in all sorts of weird shapes before finding a pucture of the same model.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Crossposted from the funny pictures thread:

https://i.imgur.com/WaklYVP.mp4

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I wonder how the locals refer to the fake Champion store.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I had to check for the Obvious Plant logo on this one.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Marcade posted:

I had to check for the Obvious Plant logo on this one.

This doesn't shoot anything, right? It's just for the kinetic feeling of loading and unloading a gun?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

This doesn't shoot anything, right? It's just for the kinetic feeling of loading and unloading a gun?

Shells fly out from the side when you pull the trigger. It's a regular toy gun with a weird ESL ad.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Misread, so have this instead

Sentient Data has a new favorite as of 17:15 on May 23, 2024

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Play the guitar better or I'll shoot you

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

NGL I kinda want that gun, handling guns is satisfying but no way am I going to play around with a real loving gun.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The version I saw on Amazon also listed it as a treatment for depression, which, uh...

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

organburner posted:

NGL I kinda want that gun, handling guns is satisfying but no way am I going to play around with a real loving gun.

You probably won't be surprised but there is a market for that and also products. The closest thing is probably training aid branded bb pistols running on a big co2 capsule in the magazine. What really surprised me a decade ago was the disassembly and tactile feel of the things being exactly the same as what they copied.

Way more satisfying to take apart and put back again than practicing with. Had that same click-clack-sproingng reptile brain wonder

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Are there light gun game controllers with realistic feedback? I'd rather play that if I'm handling a fake gun.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I have a couple of those “fidget guns” and they’re just toys. I have one that just ejects casings out the side and one that also shoots little bitty bullet thingies and also ejects casings out the side. It’s a ton of fun but I will never take that thing outside my house or even in front of an open window. They’re absolutely the coolest toy pistols I’ve ever had. But absolutely do not give one to a child or anyone dumb enough to bring them anywhere in public. Someone is absolutely going to get shot by an actual gun by someone who thinks it’s a real gun.

Also one is actually a 1911 mold rather than a glock mold. They were like ten bucks each on temu. Probably don’t get the one that also shoots out the tiny bits of plastic if you have a pet that might eat a little plastic pellet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is all you need