Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

TotalHell posted:

I also grew up in a rural area and believe it or not had the same thing happen as Kristi

dog we got as a puppy broke into our chicken coop and killed all but one of the chickens

quote:

and guess what, we didn’t shoot the dog, we gave it over to a rescue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I actually watched, first time in a long time, ratings challenged Bill Maher’s really boring interview with RFK Jr. last night, only to find that Junior’ is far more LIBERAL than Maher and, in fact, far more LIBERAL than anyone running as a Democrat, including West and Stein. Yet despite this, he has no hope as a Democrat because they were able to use their typically Fascist tactics of repression and throw him out of the Party, like a dog, because he was taking primary votes away from the worst President in the history of our Country, Crooked Joe Biden. So now, Juniors’ a so-called Independent, but he’s not, he’s a Radical Left Lunatic, but trying to have it all ways. He said that “No Vaccine is safe and effective,” and then said “I would never say that, I’m not anti-vaccine!” Where did that come from? Maher defended the vaccine, which Junior’ actually seemed to agree with (WOW!), and then told him that his poll numbers have crashed. No Republican can vote for this guy. MAGA2024!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

idk man, trying to tie a member of the Kennedy family to the liberals?? might be a bridge too far, even for toop

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ready Player 2 looking boring

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

finally someone is standing up for tom petty in this situation

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I need your posts

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

reTROOF

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
cleric john preston of the tetragrammaton wouldn’t have let that woman slaughter that puppy

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
gun kata that bitch (don't know if the dog was a lady or not)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/still_oppressed/status/1784339483690676643?s=46

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

there's a mystery going on and I'm gonna solve it

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
Nipple Judge

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Fuckinghelicopters over my house for the past three hours thank u runners

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
me, confronting some puppy killers:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

i never noticed how his hair looks like a dickhead

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yep, trump is the only honest player in this game

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao hardy boys lookin rear end poster

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

RBC posted:

Nipple Judge

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

trump nuts

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
nipple judge!

judicial corruption

nipple judge!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Arthur’s Areolas

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the protective cover was for the piss

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

reTROOF

quote:

Jere Smith
@Stella_Bella
·
3d
Replying to @realDonaldTrump and @StephenM
Please don't underestimate the intelligence of those of us watching this nightmare. We get the fact that it is pure unadulterated EVIL We know what is at stake. This country is dying before our eyes and we understand that it needs to be stopped. The question is where are the Republicans????????? Are there any patriotic Americans amongst them? I don't think so.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Colin Jost is great for when you want someone whos not good at any aspect of comedy besides getting paid

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I don't care if Trump becomes immune, he must become President, and Biden's family must end up behind bars as the worst President who's ever lived.

Like the Ottomans, the rulers need to be punished every single time there's a change of the guard.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mistermojo posted:

Colin Jost is great for when you want someone whos not good at any aspect of comedy besides getting paid

seriously, he didn't even manage to be funnier than Obama

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
how does the joke even work? was tom petty resurrected like Jesus at some point?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The joke is they hired a comedian who's exclusively attacking Republicans. This kills the WHCD for sure.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

mexi posted:

me, confronting some puppy killers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Aaron Sorkin should make the J6 movie autobiographical and call it Sorkin: My Own Sixth