Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Bifauxnen posted:

Huh, not sure what he even means there but I'll take it lol

Ooh, noted

Without saying any further numbers, which one of them was the highest??

Oh he said that your love breadcrumbs sound like magical girl cosplayer. He said it also could be something different but that either way he didn't think you'd kill Hambeet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

SporkChan posted:

Should also get check in's from everyone before voting out.

Turbo-ing during the day seems like a good idea, but it can result in people being killed the next night before they even get to share their news.
:psyduck: oh wow that’s quite the post. + scum to spork.

I feel like the flow of the game fits better with Illu as scum and it doesn’t really fit with both of them as scum for me atm.

Illu is still my top pick I’m almost caught up.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Maerlyn posted:

Does everyone have a masonry?

Maerlyn posted:

Also beet are you in a masonry? This is important so answer carefully
p sure Maer masoned beet and then killed him.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

SporkChan posted:

Folks in masonries:

Josef or Zoya
Mycelia or PMuzz

Did either of you get to pick the mason partner? If so, why did you pick who you picked?

I was able to pick my partner as the head of my club. And I picked Tsiet because I enjoy being in masonries with new players and getting to mafia dad.

Tsiet has needed very little coaching though, which has made me slightly suspicious, won't lie.

Mycelia is the captain of our very cool club and he picked me ❤️❤️❤️

For my and Iggy's masonry, neither of us picked. We were put in there for like character related reasons

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Bifauxnen posted:

Without saying any further numbers, which one of them was the highest??

All of them were the same.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

And then here was my suspect ranking I sent to Iggy last night:

Most towny
-----
Josef
Zoya
Mycelia
Tsietisin
Cube
Bif
Spork
Illu
Yuming
Hal
-----
Most scummy

I'm not sure if Iggy's death and flipping Town changes that ranking much for me since I was already pretty sure he was town
Why is Tsi on the town side here?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tsietisin posted:

All of them were the same.

Hmmmm, well which one did you choose to study first?

Also what are your opinions about beans

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

SporkChan posted:

Folks in masonries:

Josef or Zoya
Mycelia or PMuzz

Did either of you get to pick the mason partner? If so, why did you pick who you picked?

I was able to pick my partner as the head of my club. And I picked Tsiet because I enjoy being in masonries with new players and getting to mafia dad.

Tsiet has needed very little coaching though, which has made me slightly suspicious, won't lie.

Club prez here too! I picked Pmuzz bc I think we're similar players and I knew there'd be good dog pics. Close runner up was Keats because I thought he'd have interesting things to say.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

My original stat total was also 9 :birdthunk:

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmmm, well which one did you choose to study first?

Also what are your opinions about beans

I want to rawk out. So I went for music baby. I'm turning this place into the School of Rock.

WRT beans, as I'm from the UK I am fully of the belief that they should be fired up the backside.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

SporkChan posted:

Folks in masonries:

Josef or Zoya
Mycelia or PMuzz

club president, picked josef because a masonry is the next best thing to being scum with my eternal scumbro :hmmyes:

my setup spec without bothering to read the thread too closely to confirm if i'm right is that there are three "club presidents" for the three players that started with the highest value of each of the three stats, each gaining the ability to spawn a masonry at start of D1

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

my original stat total was also 9, but i'm not sure this is a real lead, seems like it wouldn't be relevant to alignment

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Okay so ##poop on Illu

Illu is scum.

1. The vote pattern D1 reads like scum trying to keep Ilu out of range

Maerlyn posted:

The Illu push feels wonky

##vote keats

Like this better due to the Meen issue and why is zoya trying to switch now at the zero hour?
2. Maer and Illu have ~weird~ interactions

Illusionis posted:

Don't like Mae not having a vote down despite being here to post a few hours ago
Book ‘em.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

yuming posted:

Why is Tsi on the town side here?

Technically they're not. I said this to Iggy but forgot to say when I posted it here but basically there is a gap after mycelia and everyone below it is scum. So they're not so much towny, as they are like less actively scummy. They just haven't said as much.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Zoya posted:

my original stat total was also 9, but i'm not sure this is a real lead, seems like it wouldn't be relevant to alignment

Completely fair. Could be similar to flavor arguments when mods have expressly said we can't solve the game that way.

Just interested in looking at the outliers.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I have a completely neutral read on Tsi btw that’s why I want to know Pmuzz why you think they’re town.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Technically they're not. I said this to Iggy but forgot to say when I posted it here but basically there is a gap after mycelia and everyone below it is scum. So they're not so much towny, as they are like less actively scummy. They just haven't said as much.
Gotcha yea, the stat difference is weird but the human character would likely have different stats from the birds if she’s in the game.

Otherwise nothing stands out to me about Tsi.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Anyways naptime is over so ttyl

It’s such a gloomy weekend here I’m waiting for spring. :sparkles:

Okosan, let’s go peck flowers together in the sun~

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

yuming posted:

Anyways naptime is over so ttyl

It’s such a gloomy weekend here I’m waiting for spring. :sparkles:

Okosan, let’s go peck flowers together in the sun~

We had a super sunny morning today! I actually went to a park!

And now it's rainy and gloomy. So it goes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

Also a 9 starting stats guy here

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

yuming posted:

I have a completely neutral read on Tsi btw that’s why I want to know Pmuzz why you think they’re town.

Yeah, same. I haven’t felt like I could make much of anything tsi has done posting-wise

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also a 9 starting stats guy here

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

##poop on illusionary anus

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yuming seems pretty town so far, and I can see where she’s coming from on illu.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

thread dead redemption 2

##vote illusionary anus

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I had a bunch of family nonsense this weekend.

Iggy flipping vig makes sense given where they were at with poop setup spec, and makes it maybe a bit less likely that pooping is strictly negative?

Although someone said it was a bad thing in-game, so I will say I do not wish to be pooped on.

I would like to know more from Tsiet. I could see a scum team member with low stats but (boosted other stuff?). Also seems like a plausible 3P, and with 15 my setup spec would be 10 / 3 / 1.

Tsiet, if you're not town, what's your win condition?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Someone asked me a question, I need to find that post and address it.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

iggy was a vig?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

oh iggy was a vig, look at that

i wonder what he was spamcramming for

i bet it was CHA, i bet he was going for charm, not the vig

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

SporkChan posted:

Cube, if you recall this point from the early game. Why were you adamant about not voting bif?

Oh yeah. It was a couple things.

1) The joke was that I was one of those 3 people listed and of course I'm not going to vote myself
2) I've kinda played-out D1 voting gimmicks. Pooping would've been a good one for this game if I wanted to do one. Instead, I have seen Zoya just basically pre-game decide something arbitrary like "I'm going to staunchly defend player X no matter what" (I think as both alignments?). Zoya rarely gets voted out D1 (or at least...less than I do), so I figured I'd give it a shot.
3) I'd already voted Hal so that wouldn't work. Also I'm pretty sure I will always be willing to vote Hal D1.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh yeah. It was a couple things.

1) The joke was that I was one of those 3 people listed and of course I'm not going to vote myself
2) I've kinda played-out D1 voting gimmicks. Pooping would've been a good one for this game if I wanted to do one. Instead, I have seen Zoya just basically pre-game decide something arbitrary like "I'm going to staunchly defend player X no matter what" (I think as both alignments?). Zoya rarely gets voted out D1 (or at least...less than I do), so I figured I'd give it a shot.
3) I'd already voted Hal so that wouldn't work. Also I'm pretty sure I will always be willing to vote Hal D1.

Points 1 and 3 sure. But what does any of that have to do with bif? Why did you even bring up Zoya there?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

SporkChan posted:

Points 1 and 3 sure. But what does any of that have to do with bif? Why did you even bring up Zoya there?

Bif was topical. It was a foray into adjusting my D1 meta to be something other than "get-voted-out-on-D1-a-bunch" by specifically doing something I'd seen Zoya do that I found interesting.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

SporkChan posted:

he's saying he was attempting to emulate some of my irrational plays (he's right that i do sometimes make questionable pre-game vows prior to receiving my alignment and then follow through on them regardless)

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

I would like to know more from Tsiet. I could see a scum team member with low stats but (boosted other stuff?). Also seems like a plausible 3P, and with 15 my setup spec would be 10 / 3 / 1.

Tsiet, if you're not town, what's your win condition?

I am town and only town. That is my only win condition.

Something else though, 10/3/1 makes 14.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hoo boy, sorry I've been busy all day with poo poo at work and- oh, only 13 posts wth

I agree with the overall sentiments here but would be happy to hear more from Illu to potentially change my mind

##vote Illu

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Okay catching up my first feel is that there is most likely at least 1 scum on Maer votes, possibly more, because of the way Mae quickly selfhammered

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Okay here's some stuff from Iggy. I already passed all this on to mycelia, so I'll try to paraphrase it all again here

(These are Iggy's views, not mine)(though they overlap a lot)

The certain town, with reasons
Bifauxnen (surprise me) They are a cosplay pal with Keats and their thread behavior has been fine
Illusionis (He/him) Figured that Keats was Town, scum wouldn't do that, they'd just going for someone else instead and make up flimsy reasons
JosefStalinator (He/him) caught and outed ScumMaer
mycelia (he/him) Same reason as Illu
SporkChan (He/Him) Responded well when pressed
Zoya Helped Josef find/catch ScumMaer

the others
CubicalSucrose
Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
PhantomMuzzles (She/Her)
Tsietisin
yuming (she/her)

Then he said that Cube, me, and Tseit were towniest (which maybe actually means towniest of the people he thinks were not towny?) He said I wasn't high on his suspect list and that me passing on his reads to mycelia was a test for me, and I was excited to see how he planned on grading that test. Probably asking mycelia in the thread today I suppose.

A lot of these Iggy reads are kind of weird and have me wondering if Pmuzz is scum and making these up

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Illusionis posted:

A lot of these Iggy reads are kind of weird and have me wondering if Pmuzz is scum and making these up

Woulda been pretty ballsy of me, since I also sent this all to mycelia before Iggy died

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Woulda been pretty ballsy of me, since I also sent this all to mycelia before Iggy died

During the day, or during the night Iggy died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Illusionis posted:

Man that would be great but I would be really surprised.