Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Currently I'm feeling some suspicions on Cube, Zoya, Spork and Bif in addition to the Pmuzz weirdness.

Cube is more quiet than usual, especially no typical mechspec from him and this has me largely concerned ##vote Cube

Zoya, is tunneling me and doing very little else, classic Zoya scum tactics

Spork mostly for this from Mae, which is right around the time Spork starts catching votes, but Mae never follows up with a vote and instead moves on to poking Bif.

Maerlyn posted:

The Zoya defense (although light) is weird, Zoya hasn't even really been in danger of being voted out so this is a bit presumptuous? Also all town reads is bad, Spork usually has some opinions on who scum is by this point right?

Bif don't see any of the typical town Bif casing/traps which has me slightly concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Lol yeah Illu is definitely scum ##vote Illu

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Illusionis posted:

During the day, or during the night Iggy died?

During the night he died. Which sure I guess if I were scum I'd know he was the NK target. But I wouldn't know if the kill would be successful, and I would have waited to find that out before passing things on to mycelia. Also if I was scum making up Iggy's cases I would have made them much spicier 🌶️

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Oh did I hit one of your scumbuds there, Cube and/or Zoya?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Anyway I'm one of the Pretty Coore

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Illusionis posted:

Oh did I hit one of your scumbuds there, Cube and/or Zoya?

Nah it was your manufactured "PMuzz weirdness"

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I find it really interesting that 1. Iggy literally didn't have a single scumread according to you?

2. Zoya Helped Josef find/catch ScumMaer Based off the literally one time Zoya mentions Mae in thread being after Josef has already outed the incriminating evidence? Makes absolutely no sense

3. Illusionis (He/him) Figured that Keats was Town, scum wouldn't do that, they'd just going for someone else instead and make up flimsy reasons. What on earth is this even based on?

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Illusionis posted:

I find it really interesting that 1. Iggy literally didn't have a single scumread according to you?

2. Zoya Helped Josef find/catch ScumMaer Based off the literally one time Zoya mentions Mae in thread being after Josef has already outed the incriminating evidence? Makes absolutely no sense

3. Illusionis (He/him) Figured that Keats was Town, scum wouldn't do that, they'd just going for someone else instead and make up flimsy reasons. What on earth is this even based on?

1. I'll go back through the convo, but in general non-he didn't talk to me a ton about who he thought was scum because he didn't know yet if I was scum.

2. Josef said he investigated Maer because Zoya suspected Maer. I resisted that (Iggy clearing Zoya for it, and saying "helped") a little bit because Maer was the third person Josef said Zoya suspected, so hardly a "hey you should track Maer"

3. I have no idea, that's why I said I disagreed with Iggy on townclearing you for it.

If you don't like Iggy's reads, you can post in your confessional about it for his ghost to read

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
This has nothing to do with me liking them or not

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Oh Josef and Zoya are in a masonry together, well that bit makes more sense now

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Illusionis posted:

During the day, or during the night Iggy died?

Timestamp shows 1pm my time, lessee...A few messages later I complain about Maer hammering, so yeah, well before Iggy's death.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

(for context that was well *after* Maer actually hammered, I slept through day 2 and well into n2 :sweatdrop:)

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Illusionis posted:

Zoya, is tunneling me and doing very little else, classic Zoya scum tactics

:baduk:

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i feel bad for scum this game, they're clearly very demoralized

josef and i (pictured below) have this game on lock in our masonry, and once i finish channeling the divine spirit of Lord Pudi, He Who Will Descend Upon This World Within My Mortal Frame, it's over for scum

and they know it

JosefStalinator and Zoya captured together in their natural habitat, the track team masonry, copyright 2024

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Zoya posted:

josef and i (pictured below) have this game on lock in our masonry, and once i finish channeling the divine spirit of Lord Pudi, He Who Will Descend Upon This World Within My Mortal Frame, it's over for scum

and they know it

JosefStalinator and Zoya captured together in their natural habitat, the track team masonry, copyright 2024

Can confirm

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anyways ilu seems like he's fishing a bit here and flailing, but I'll take a gander at it in more depth before voting. I do have an eye towards pmuzz now after she fooled me for so long in dimensional mafia.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Zoya posted:

and they know it

Ah, those classic Track Team warmup exercises, the forward peck/tailfip and the ankle twister.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Tsietisin posted:

I am town and only town. That is my only win condition.

Something else though, 10/3/1 makes 14.

11 / 3 / 1 then, sure.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Why Illu over Spork? They were the two alternates to Keats D1 yeah?

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Zoya posted:

and they know it

You're the track team? mycelia and I are in the manga club, which is also cool

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Hey Josef, did anything happen to you last night?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Okay here's some stuff from Iggy. I already passed all this on to mycelia, so I'll try to paraphrase it all again here

(These are Iggy's views, not mine)(though they overlap a lot)

The certain town, with reasons
Bifauxnen (surprise me) They are a cosplay pal with Keats and their thread behavior has been fine
Illusionis (He/him) Figured that Keats was Town, scum wouldn't do that, they'd just going for someone else instead and make up flimsy reasons
JosefStalinator (He/him) caught and outed ScumMaer
mycelia (he/him) Same reason as Illu
SporkChan (He/Him) Responded well when pressed
Zoya Helped Josef find/catch ScumMaer

the others
CubicalSucrose
Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
PhantomMuzzles (She/Her)
Tsietisin
yuming (she/her)

Then he said that Cube, me, and Tseit were towniest (which maybe actually means towniest of the people he thinks were not towny?) He said I wasn't high on his suspect list and that me passing on his reads to mycelia was a test for me, and I was excited to see how he planned on grading that test. Probably asking mycelia in the thread today I suppose.

Can someone point to the Bif claim about being a Coore person? I saw Illu's claim. Keats flip said 3 total, so maybe Bif is third. But...I don't see where that came from?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Illusionis posted:

Hey Josef, did anything happen to you last night?

Not that I'm aware of, why?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Not that I'm aware of, why?

In that case, not relevant

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

CubicalSucrose posted:

Can someone point to the Bif claim about being a Coore person? I saw Illu's claim. Keats flip said 3 total, so maybe Bif is third. But...I don't see where that came from?

Bif is not one of the Coore and hasn't claimed as such as far as I know

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Illusionis posted:

Bif is not one of the Coore and hasn't claimed as such as far as I know

So then why does PMuzz say that Iggy said that they were? Is this from the dozen telephone masonries I'm not involved in?

Or am I misreading something?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I think that was Iggy (or pmuz) misinterpreting something Bif said as a breadcrumb of being Coore

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I am less inclined to vote Illu I think, although I would be curious to know what Iggy saw that made him think bif was pretty coore then

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Which maybe Pmuzz can answer?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

It's difficult for me to tell what's TMI or not. Is there a comprehensive masonry list anywhere? I guess a few pages back someone tried explaining a handful of them.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am in no masonries

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Illusionis posted:

Bif don't see any of the typical town Bif casing/traps which has me slightly concerned.

Thanks for that mate, I'm concerned too with how to handle all these big changes in life and health and priorities and available time hey

Oh, and trying to find somebirdie to love :parrot:

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Iggy said (paraphrased)

regarding Bif, her love breadcrumbs could be magical girl cosplayer

or she's doing something else but I don't think she'd kill beet

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Okay Bif didn't say anything one way or another, so I'm going to assume it was a guess that was wrong.

I should probably just do a full reread.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Hey everyone I know how to post pictures on SA now! Here's a picture of Waffles and her granddaughter to celebrate

It's like we're all masonbuds now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Phuzz

Emotional manipulation

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
##vote Cube

Successful emotional manipulation!

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote Phuzz

Emotional manipulation

I would give Waffles $10 to join SA

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

SporkChan posted:

##vote Cube

Successful emotional manipulation!

Wait that was Hal that posted that.

##vote Hal

Teach me to post right after waking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

CubicalSucrose posted:

Okay Bif didn't say anything one way or another, so I'm going to assume it was a guess that was wrong.

I should probably just do a full reread.

Oh I thought I'd already confirmed I had no idea what Meen was on about