Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Tell them that by Wednesday you'll be dead, they have to tell you now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

docbeard posted:

If they're bothering to maintain a line of communication with you at all that's a better position than average to be in

oh i have a guy inside this place, he told me it's down to me (more experience) and another guy (internal hire). hopefully they pick me!!! but i will not know for another few days now.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

free stinky

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

make another sad thread imo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Perfect probe reason and length for stinky. Long enough for him to grieve, not long enough to go really nutzo with it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Isn't stinky a woman?

Edit: she is. The misgenderers should be probed. Including the biggest man himself

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

i agree, free her. start the sad thread?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
How about a non-political news subforum? Somewhere besides GBS that can be a news dumping ground where people can enjoy car chases and complain about puff pieces.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

non political news like immigrant crime or homeless crime

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Was it the gbs Osha thread or the gbs China thread that used to post videos of Chinese people dying on the job?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

Was it the gbs Osha thread or the gbs China thread that used to post videos of Chinese people dying on the job?

yes

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

both

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

posting a chinese worker getting eaten by a pneumatic press then hopping over to the india thread to make fun of people living in desperate poverty for not having clean enough streets

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Epic. I thought I remembered that.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

first album i ever bought only cause the cover art was sick. the music was also really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKTotZBtRY

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yup

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
accidentally killed a ‘tardigrade just now… AITA?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

accidentally killed a ‘tardigrade just now… AITA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xYQX4zFktg

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hoping we can figure out where the line is... what am i allowed to kill ?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol the protest thread

these kids are too radical and it scares me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we support and uphold liberal thought here in capitalism spam

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mr. coomington

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

everyone post your animal kill count. 2 for me. once i know if it's safe, i'll post all the details.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

everyone post your animal kill count. 2 for me. once i know if it's safe, i'll post all the details.

do fish count?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

You're just going to have to wait for episode 6 of The Jinx: The Life And Deaths Of A Bunch Of Random Animals I Happened To be Coincidentally Near like everyone else.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i dunno yet. that's what we need to figure out ASAP before more innocent goons are eviscerated .

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Al! posted:

posting a chinese worker getting eaten by a pneumatic press then hopping over to the india thread to make fun of people living in desperate poverty for not having clean enough streets

Now they'll have to settle with watching people not quite die in the schadenfreude thread

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Lpzie posted:

first album i ever bought only cause the cover art was sick. the music was also really good.

hell yeah. HELL YEAH.

IF THERE’S CRACK IN THE BASEMENT? CRACKHEADS STAND ADJACENT.

YOU WERE A STILL-BORN BABY
MOTHER DIDN’T WANT YOU BUT YOU WERE STILL BORN

poo poo goes infinity hard

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was told i was not allowed to probe people in the musk thread for posts in other forums or threads so my hands are tied
16-bit little bitch

selec
Sep 6, 2003

seriously drop an album with an opener this loving hard and you will have your name written into suras

ROACHES IN THE FLOOR/RATS IN THE CEILING
CATS WALK AROUND NEW YORK WITH TWO FEELINGS
ONE IS IN THE MOUTH, THE OTHER DOES THE KILLING

https://youtu.be/OxO2cIDESdI?si=erf2AwPzAvmuMPfy

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pet fish, yes. Anything you catch fishing, no, that is a sacred communion with nature and will not be punished.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
what about deer, can I join the deer hunting adventure club? there’s lottta good game out in the Appalachia after all

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lpzie posted:

selec posted:

seriously drop an album with an opener this loving hard and you will have your name written into suras

ROACHES IN THE FLOOR/RATS IN THE CEILING
CATS WALK AROUND NEW YORK WITH TWO FEELINGS
ONE IS IN THE MOUTH, THE OTHER DOES THE KILLING

https://youtu.be/OxO2cIDESdI?si=erf2AwPzAvmuMPfy

goddamn this is pretty good stuff

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Lpzie posted:

:sweden:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

what about deer, can I join the deer hunting adventure club? there’s lottta good game out in the Appalachia after all

in our state you can hit a deer with your car and then take it home and eat it. its pretty badass

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

now that i think about it i dont think ive personally killed any mammals or birds or reptiles or amphibians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Lol goons returning from long posting absences and pretending like nothing happened