Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It's a backpack full of mice you folks are funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

https://x.com/Comrade_Otter/status/1785041293556731946

The report (a cataloguing of one iof unit’s public social media posts documenting extensive war crimes) is pretty brutal but also lol when you’ve lost bellingcop

Wrap it up, the state department is laying the groundwork to cut israel loose

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Can you shut the gently caress up? Every couple of pages you're trying to say, 'Hey guys, isn't it weird how all the anti-semitic tropes are kind of true??' while posting Sam Hyde clips to show how 'dangerous' you think it is that some people might start conflating zionists and jews. It's so loving transparent.

You’re pretty dumb, huh?

WoodrowSkillson posted:

have you just like ignored all the reasons he got probated?

Mostly mods being retards? Especially this last one since he just listed stuff zionists have done that are also anti-Semitic tropes. No point in explaining why that’s bad to cretins tho.

Honky Mao posted:

Really feels like one of those ideas you think up at three am and then don’t do for real because it’s an obviously bad idea. Feel kinda bad for those poor mice tbh.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you guys please take into account that he made himself stupid being like the hogwarts professor of boom boom

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Wrap it up, the state department is laying the groundwork to cut israel loose

They'll just blame it on that one engineer battalion being bad apples while ignoring the airstrikes and artillery that have leveled most of gaza and all the other blatant war crimes being posted all over social media.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Loucks posted:

You’re pretty dumb, huh?

Mostly mods being retards? Especially this last one since he just listed stuff zionists have done that are also anti-Semitic tropes. No point in explaining why that’s bad to cretins tho.

Really feels like one of those ideas you think up at three am and then don’t do for real because it’s an obviously bad idea. Feel kinda bad for those poor mice tbh.

iirc woodrow used to be a mod so being a total waste is very true to form

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Honky Mao posted:

Indeed. Personally I am struck by the normality of it, just your average every day backpack full of mice

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Indeed. Personally I am struck by the normality of it, just your average every day backpack full of mice

I can't imagine any other way to transport them

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Mister Bates posted:

two of the three Cherokee bands are here and one of them requires a minimum of 1/4 blood quantum for citizenship (not that blood quantum doesn't have its issues)

also some traditionalist full-bloods who technically aren't in any tribe because their ancestors refused to sign the Dawes Rolls and they don't recognize the modern tribal governments as legitimate

also the Comanche, Muscogee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Osage reservations and dozens of smaller tribes

yes and they are outnumbered by pink teutons.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

i would simply construct an incredibly long plastic tunnel like the ones you see in gerbil cages leading to the encampment.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

bedpan posted:

lure them into a giant wheel of cheese and roll it in

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
seriously, the people of oklahoma are kirbys in cowboy hats.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

bedpan posted:

learn how to play the flute

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

flutes are for rats. idiot

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

bedpan posted:

Hundreds of tiny motorcycles.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Loucks posted:

Hundreds of tiny motorcycles.

this unlocked an ancient memory of a mouse with a pingpong ball helmet riding a motorcycle

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zodium posted:

Yeah but then you gotta learn how to play the flute, and no, I won't be doing that. I'd rather live with rats.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Can you shut the gently caress up? Every couple of pages you're trying to say, 'Hey guys, isn't it weird how all the anti-semitic tropes are kind of true??' while posting Sam Hyde clips to show how 'dangerous' you think it is that some people might start conflating zionists and jews. It's so loving transparent.

No he isn’t, he’s an academic and he’s trying to figure out how to discuss the actual actions and words of Israeli society and zionists when they do things that fall in to stereotypes and antisemitic tropes without actually falling in to those tropes. It’s a topic that’s hard to navigate and almost impossible to discuss.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Thoguh posted:

No he isn’t, he’s an academic and he’s trying to figure out how to discuss the actual actions and words of Israeli society and zionists when they do things that fall in to stereotypes and antisemitic tropes without actually falling in to those tropes. It’s a topic that’s hard to navigate and almost impossible to discuss.

no it isn't. it's actually easy: zionists are deliberately using anti-semitic tropes to engender anti-semitic sentiment. if he can't muster that, i'm going to start ww3.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

bedpan posted:

tupperware

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Thoguh posted:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The label really wasn't necessary...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeah man, it's just so hard not to snidely say this woman looks like a Jew without it being misconstrued. Think of the incredible research we'd be missing out on.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Zodium posted:

no it isn't. it's actually easy: zionists are deliberately using anti-semitic tropes to engender anti-semitic sentiment. if he can't muster that, i'm going to start ww3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Majorian posted:

Yeah but then you gotta learn how to play the flute, and no, I won't be doing that. I'd rather live with rats.

Rats make great pets, super intelligent and affectionate.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Bishyaler posted:

Rats make great pets, super intelligent and affectionate.

i can't handle the short life spans or else i'd love to have a few mice or rats, yeah :smith:

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

incredible burger energy

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Thoguh posted:

dude I don't know him from adam. I don't know you either. You can be anybody on these forums. All you need to be an expert is just know a little bit more than everyone else.

Jen heir rick has issued a correction as of 23:04 on Apr 29, 2024

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Reuters is saying that ICC prosecutors are talking to Al-Shifa witnesses/survivors, which may be where Israeli leadership is getting the idea they might be getting indicted

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1785031407359946888

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Tbh at first I thought they were wearing Groucho glasses. But I held my tongue! I am civil.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tatankatonk posted:

Reuters is saying that ICC prosecutors are talking to Al-Shifa witnesses/survivors, which may be where Israeli leadership is getting the idea they might be getting indicted

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1785031407359946888

they definitely did a mega revenge warcrime at al shifa that theyre just pretending was normal operations

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Jen heir rick posted:

dude I don't know him from adam. I don't know you either. You can be anybody on these forums. All you need to be an expert is just know a little bit more than everyone else.

actually you need years of intensive study and practice until your mind becomes grotesque and deformed from hyperspecialization like an english longbowman's skeleton.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if you believe or rely on the “expertise” of anyone on this dead gay politics forum you deserve every bit of ridicule you will earn by deploying that wisdom in the real world

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

if you believe or rely on the “expertise” of anyone on this dead gay politics forum you deserve every bit of ridicule you will earn by deploying that wisdom in the real world

Nobody wants to use my zip line that I added from my two story ADU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Pretty sure it was a fabrication about the baby getting cut out of mother's womb by Hamas, but I can't find a source to refute it and most Google results are from days after Oct 7th just repeating the lies. I remember seeing that Israeli news pundit show where one of them says it was a fabrication but I wouldn't even know where to look.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

actually one of my favorite things about C-SPAM is that we're mostly just shitposting endlessly but every so often you hit a topic where there's one poster who is a genuine expert, and suddenly they take.a break from posting DTI or TURNIP to give you everything you need to know about systems integration of solar energy. then, moments later, they tell Biden to suck their dick

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

not FF though he's just making poo poo up

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubellavator posted:

idgi just don't leave israel, don't you love it there? isn't it the only safe place for you?

Then he would have to do his own laundry.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

bedpan posted:

iirc woodrow used to be a mod so being a total waste is very true to form

This slander will not stand how dare you. I have never been a mod here and never will be.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

This slander will not stand how dare you. I have never been a mod here and never will be.

I retract my accusation. My apologies. It is I who am in fact the waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Accepted.

DTA DTI Free Palestine