Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I can't believe he bought a chair that cost $4000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
if he can afford an $8000 chair he can kick me one thats only $2000 easy.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
just bill the expensive chair to your employer :dafuq:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

you don't need a chair, just sit on the floor

[like a dog]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

if he can afford an $8000 chair he can kick me one thats only $2000 easy.

he won’t even send me 20 steam bucks

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

[like a dog]

I sit on a buckwheat meditation bolster like 90% of my sitting life

It's nice

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
thank you for destroying pfc before he could make more horny posts

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this is the only chair you need:

Wait, I found a $1900 chair for the bougie trumpthread poster(s) (:rip: plinka):

https://www.loriferber.com/catalog/product/view/is_amp/1/id/14566/s/donald-trump-golden-chair/
[qoute]Politics aside, this chair is going to get you Fired. President Donald Trump photographed by entertainment photographer Jennifer Graylock doing his signature "Your Fired" move. This golden Limited Edition Signed and Numbered Series is ready to go home with you and Make America Great Again. The ultimate attention grabber. Only 2 available, ships within 3 weeks. Shipping will be billed separately based on your location. Shipping will be approximately $500 since the chair is big, heavy and arrives in one piece ready for display. Now you can plant your derriere, and your guests derriere, on the face of our new President Donald Trump. [/quote]

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I sit on a buckwheat meditation bolster like 90% of my sitting life

It's nice

that sounds like the name of a nutritional supplement, written with a very loud font

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

this is the only chair you need:

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

Russia is cancelled!

boy george was not this tan when i saw him a few years back at the washington state fair

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Virgil Vox posted:

[like a dog]

abeh...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Salt Fish posted:

I can't believe he bought a chair that cost $4000.

if he spent that much on a chair how much would he spend on a bike

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

"TRUMP!"

*Installs additional CIWS*

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

resistentialism posted:

that sounds like the name of a nutritional supplement, written with a very loud font

it's a little pillow full of shells
it's like sitting on a very firm beanbag only slightly bigger than your rear end

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the oversized envelope was a nice touch on NKs part. trump loving loved it lol

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I am very happy to have the full and enthusiastic support of Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida. We had a great meeting yesterday, arranged by mutual friend Steve Witkoff, at his beautiful Shell Bay Club in Hollywood, Florida. The conversation mostly concerned how we would work closely together to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Also discussed was the future of Florida, which is FANTASTIC! I greatly appreciate Ron’s support in taking back our Country from the Worst President in the History of the United States. November 5th is a BIG DAY!!!

This rear end in a top hat called you meatball ron, have some dignity you coward

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

El Palo Mota posted:

Wish there was a recording of this

enhance

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

bebop esq posted:

me @ your posts

except prettier

doh

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Inspector Hound posted:

Passing out slips of paper with "indeed.com" written on them to homeless families

that's ablist, you should be handing them QR codes

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

:yooge: No meatball, no meatball. You're the meatball.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

thehandtruck posted:

im still mad at the carville thing. should i stay big mad or move on

being mad at the literal Crypt Keeper is somewhat irrational.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
RIP PFC

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
It's his pasture he's supposed to be there.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

that's Boise news

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
"Ruptert?" These misspellings keep getting crazier all the time!

Edit: Oh, it's actually a typo. The place is just Rupert. That makes it less funny.

Still no word on if the cow is ok.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 02:54 on Apr 30, 2024

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

boy george was not this tan when i saw him a few years back at the washington state fair

Lord love him, but Boy George has not aged super-well. I still have a very fond place in my heart for him however.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Mustached Demon posted:

that's Boise news

its spelt "boy's" and that's not true, anyone can be a newscaster now and not just boys :)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

This rear end in a top hat called you meatball ron, have some dignity you coward

Why should he? Ted Cruz got embarrassed multiple times by Trump but still did whatever for him, Chris Christie, etc.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

emfive posted:

Lord love him, but Boy George has not aged super-well. I still have a very fond place in my heart for him however.

he kinda looks like danny devito as the penguin these days, but more colorful

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
They all come crawling back lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I am very happy to have the full and enthusiastic support of Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida. We had a great meeting yesterday, arranged by mutual friend Steve Witkoff, at his beautiful Shell Bay Club in Hollywood, Florida. The conversation mostly concerned how we would work closely together to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Also discussed was the future of Florida, which is FANTASTIC! I greatly appreciate Ron’s support in taking back our Country from the Worst President in the History of the United States. November 5th is a BIG DAY!!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when I thunk of boy George I think of when he did that "debate?" thing on some British programme with him and the self loathing gay alt right guy who everyone forgot because he said being a pedo was fine or something (I forgot his name) and boy George was just.making fun of him the entire time

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im not worried about the future. pfc will make sure everyone here gets a lot of money to be safe and cozy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1785113840742470011

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ruptert

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
please, it's been many years. it's Man George

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DoombatINC posted:

its spelt "boy's" and that's not true, anyone can be a newscaster now and not just boys :)

pro tip: people get really pissy when you call it boy-zee and not boy-see

use this power as you see fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

RVWinkle posted:

lol they always bend the knee