Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: nvm I think I misread this entire post

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Apr 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

From the sound of it she got bored and lazy and figured that if she offered to blow her husband seven times a week he’d let her act like a third child

Yeah she's not even doing the tradwife poo poo properly, what with neglecting the children while watching TV. Just turning into a leech

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

I. M. Gei posted:

Maybe my reading comprehension is a little shot since I'm getting ready to go to the gym... but what exactly is the OP's problem here? Why is he blowing up his marriage over his wife quitting her job to be a stay-at-home mom, especially when he's already said he makes enough money to support the family by himself and money isn't an issue?

:magical: Oh no, not unlimited blowjobs! The horror!

EDIT: nvm, I think I missed the part in the second post where he says he hates his job and has medical issues. Sounds like he may want to quit his own job which might help explain his reaction, but that seems like something he should've told his wife.

yeah i cant imagine why a dude stressed about money would be upset if the household income suddenly got slashed in exchange for his wife ignoring his kids

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Drop her off at an airport hotel imo

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
You can be a Muslim SAHM, but you can never be a Muslim tradwife, because "tradwife" as a movement is inextricably linked to white supremacy.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for refusing to give "my car" to my brother

quote:

I(19F) don't know how to explain this adequately but before I turned 18 my parents applied for a type of financing/loan common in my country in order to buy me a car. I didn't particularly want a car but it was a nice gesture and I figured if nothing else I could just give it to my parents or something. Usually, the process of being granted it takes years, but by some inexplicable luck I was drawn some months ago.

My oldest brother (32M) has recently married and had a baby, and moved to a farm to start a business of caring for horses. To be clear I love my brother and support his new life endeavors. However, I have watched all my life him being irresponsible with money and he is actually currently in quite some financial trouble, and it has been disclosed to me that he has about 70% of his income (he's a cop) compromised by multiple loans and the expenses of renting and renovating the farm. I also consider him a really reckless driver and he often gets tickets and fines. Since he needs an additional car, he has also applied for the same type of financing/loan that I did but it hasn't been picked yet.

Now, with all the recent change in his life, my parents are trying to help him and his situation as much as possible, so my mom (50F) talked to me about giving him my financing/loan. I had no problem with this, since I don't plan on using it. However, my mom informed me that the plan was that the car would be bought on my name and that while he would use it, the car would still technically be mine.

Now. I love my brother, but I don't think it's smart for my name to be on something that is used by someone that I consider to be reckless/unreliable. So I told my mom that I would only do it if the car was transferred to his name. My mom informed me however that transferring it to him would cost a whole lot of money that they weren't willing to pay. Today, she sent me a contract for me to sign for the acquisition of the car in question, and I told her I don't feel comfortable signing it.

My mom is mad at me for this one and is saying I am not being a good sister. She also brings up that it is her money that is on the line so it should be her decision. I think that even if it is her name, it is my name on it so I should have a say. AITA?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Farg posted:

yeah i cant imagine why a dude stressed about money would be upset if the household income suddenly got slashed in exchange for his wife ignoring his kids

Okay yeah I completely misread that post. Probably shouldn't read this thread when I'm getting ready to leave for places.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Mx. posted:

quote:

(he's a cop)

OP is NTA

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

A Brazilian cop, so you know he's done some truly hosed up poo poo.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
how is a brazilian cop broke? arent those dudes hella corrupt?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Shanghaied posted:

The audacity of so many of these stories are truly baffling.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
Saw this come up on some local subreddits, and thought of this thread.

From r/UCSD:
My two boys are students here, and women keep rejecting them?!?!

quote:

I have two sons that both go to UCSD. Both of them have never had girlfriends and they are in their final year.

As a parent, I don't know what to think anymore.

The other day, my youngest son came over to visit and I made him some dinner. We were sitting at the dinner table, and I asked him why he doesn't ever hang out with girls. He pulled out his dating app, I think Tinder, and he said "here look". I looked through his profile, and he had about 6 matches, and he had messaged all of them, and only got two replies.

"That took me 2 months of swiping", he said.

And so, I clicked on some of his messages, because maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to women. But I was shocked. One of the girls said that she'd be taller than him in heels since he's 5 ft 6, and she apologized for that being a dealbreaker. The other girl that had replied was just a scammer looking for money.

And the other 4 girls just never replied to his opening lines.

He told me that most girls get hundreds, if not thousands of matches, but that as a regular dude he feels invisible to women.

I don't understand. Both of my boys are handsome, responsible, adults. I just want them to be able to experience some of the things that I did when I was younger. I don't think they even believe that life with a companion is possible. It's like they've resigned themselves to being alone.

Is dating really that rough at UCSD nowadays? Am I selfish for wanting grandkids?

Does anyone have any advice?

And then, an hour or two later, in r/sandiego:
Do women actually give shorter guys a chance around here?

quote:

I've been walking around the La Jolla area where I live and my oh my, these women are really big around here! As a 5 ft 9 guy, women regularly tower over me in the supermarket.

I am worried about my 2 sons because they say that they keep getting rejected because of their height (5ft 5 and 5ft 6).

Is it really that bad for young guys out here who want to date?

Back in my day, sure women liked tall guys, but none of this 6ft and above requirements stuff!

I just want to get to the bottom of why my boys aren't able to get any dates! Ladies, what gives?!?

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Shanghaied posted:

You can be a Muslim SAHM, but you can never be a Muslim tradwife, because "tradwife" as a movement is inextricably linked to white supremacy.

watch me

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

My Spirit Otter posted:

Reading the post, probably by spending beyond even those means.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Schizophrenic Orb posted:

From r/UCSD:

quote:

you said they were approaching 30 in your last post so I think you’re making this up
Op's response:

quote:

They are.

My Spirit Otter posted:

By blowing all his money on a horse farm, apparently

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

oh jay posted:

Drop her off at an airport hotel imo

Do tradwives have go bags :ohdear:

Eridine
Aug 11, 2011

Mx. posted:

She also brings up that it is her money that is on the line so it should be her decision.

"Okay, you can sign the paperwork then"

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

From r/UCSD:

If people on that campus manage to identify the two sons from this, OP just completely loving nuked their chances of getting laid :lol:

“Isn’t he the guy whose parent had to intervene to try to get them dates? lol no thanks”

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The tradwife thing was hosed up and had an ambiguous ending at best. Please do not post something like that in the future.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Shanghaied posted:

This is what Im also confused about, how bad is he driving that he's getting fines as a Brazilian cop

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I did not enjoy that the post saga ended in ‘I’m drinking a lot and thinking of ending it’.

Can we not.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

From r/UCSD:

As someone from La Jolla originally with lots of family still there lmfao

If you aren’t a D1 athlete it’s probably ok to increase your radius a bit

Pantaloon Pontiff
Jun 25, 2023

From r/UCSD:
The other day, my youngest son came over to visit and I made him some dinner. We were sitting at the dinner table, and I asked him why he doesn't ever hang out with girls. He pulled out his dating app, I think Tinder, and he said "here look". I looked through his profile, and he had about 6 matches, and he had messaged all of them, and only got two replies.

I don't know what specifically goes on at UCSD, but it's a college campus - there's a ton of social events (some planned and advertised, some spontaneous) going on there. Being in college is cheat mode for meeting college-aged women, the two student dudes need to go actually *hang out with girls* at social events that hit some interest of theirs. Dating sites are more for older people who don't have that huge mix of 'mostly unattached people my age who are in this one general area all the time' of a college campus. Also has Tinder changed that much from its hook-up-app days that it's a dating site you'd show to your mother? I think of it as being primarily for dropping a pickup line then an invitation to come over and bang, not for dating.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

mystes posted:

By blowing all his money on a horse farm, apparently

imagine the life he could have been living if he invested in a money farm instead

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Call Your Grandma posted:

imagine the life he could have been living if he invested in a money farm instead

wait just a dang horsefuckin cottonpluckin minute* - I've been told my entire life, most emphatically, that money does not grow on trees. Are you telling me I've been LIED to?

*edit: in case it comes up I heard this expression from Mike Pence

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

Also has Tinder changed that much from its hook-up-app days that it's a dating site you'd show to your mother? I think of it as being primarily for dropping a pickup line then an invitation to come over and bang, not for dating.

I met my long term partner on Tinder and when I told my dad about it he got on there and banged like half of the rich divorcees in Los Angeles and goes on vacations all over the world with them. I know a lot of people who are in long term relationships from tinder but ymmv

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Mx. posted:

AITA for refusing to give my stepdad the role he wants in my wedding in front of his and my mom's families?

He told me when it comes down to it he was the real dad in my life since I was 7 years old and while he might not be biologically my dad he has been married to my mom and taking care of me for 20 years and he is also the father to all my siblings and his place in my life should be honored and not shared with a grandparent just because I lost my dad. So I told him I would have just grandpa then.

I absolutely love when people give ultimatums and the other person is like, "Ok, cool. I'll take the other thing, then."

gently caress this stepdad and his whole lovely family for thinking she should cut her deceased father's family off and latch onto this rear end in a top hat.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
EDIT: Tuesday, so deleted

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Apr 30, 2024

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's always Tuesday somewhere :getin:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

Also has Tinder changed that much from its hook-up-app days that it's a dating site you'd show to your mother? I think of it as being primarily for dropping a pickup line then an invitation to come over and bang, not for dating.

It is a very incredibly regional thing. In my podunk-rear end little town (well, 'little' by modern standards, but we don't even show up on the weather map of the county and the cities around us do)- the pickings are... slim... and full of awful people besides, what with this being Texas.

Troublemaker posted:

I absolutely love when people give ultimatums and the other person is like, "Ok, cool. I'll take the other thing, then."

gently caress this stepdad and his whole lovely family for thinking she should cut her deceased father's family off and latch onto this rear end in a top hat.

Agreed on all points. Acid vats for that entire family.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Apr 30, 2024

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Oh, whoops. Have other non Tuesday content instead.

AITA for "grounding" my adult sister?

quote:

I (25F) live in a three bedroom apartment with my fiancé (27M). We have a six month old son.

My younger sister Mia (fake name; 20F) recently started attending a university that's closer to where I live than both my parents' places. Because she needs to get to class early in the morning, my fiancé and I allowed her to move into our spare bedroom. She's been living with us since January.

There's a set of rules I've been having Mia follow since she moved in, mostly to make sure everyone can live peacefully. One of the most important rules concerns arriving after my son's bedtime (usually between 19h and 20h). Mia is allowed to come home however late she wants, as long as she doesn't make too much noise.

The door to the apartment has an electronic keypad lock, and the one we use also has a normal lock under it. Everyone has a copy of the key, but we all prefer typing in the password. However, the keypad is very noisy, and my son's nursery isn't far from the door. Every time the keypad is used after I've put the baby to sleep, he wakes up.

So naturally, the rule about getting home late includes not using the keypad. Everyone, including Mia, has known about this since day one.

At first, we had no problems. But now that Mia has gotten used to college life, she's been going out at night frequently. This past month, she has arrived home after midnight every Friday and Saturday night. She always forgets the "don't make too much noise" rule, and she has, on multiple occasions, used the keypad. My son wakes up crying every. drat. Time.

I'd sit her down and remind her of the rule whenever this happened, but she'd continue to do it. My fiancé and I got tired of putting our baby back to sleep because of that, so I changed the password and told Mia she was no longer allowed to use the keypad. She agreed, and promised to try to make less noise.

On Friday night this week, Mia went out with her friends. She came home very drunk at 4AM, and forgot that I'd changed the password. Not only did she use the keypad, she also got the password wrong so many times that she triggered an alarm.

I was furious. Not only did my baby wake up crying, but I also got complaints from my neighbors.

The next morning, I told Mia that I'm establishing a curfew: while living with me, she needs to be home by 20h. She won't be allowed to go out at night for the rest of the semester.

Mia put up a fight, saying I have no right to "ground" her like this or dictate what she does with her free time, but I held my ground. I told her she'll be free to do as she pleases when she has her own place and raises her own family. While living with mine, she has to do as I say.

She told our parents about this. Our mother and stepfather are both on my side; our father is on Mia's. He's saying I'm not her mother, and I have no right to treat her like a child. He also thinks it's unfair to do this to her over a drunken mistake.

AITA?

EDIT: No, I can't mute the keypad.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I can understand the alarm as a problem, but what on earth is going on with a keypad that's loud enough to wake people up? Is that a thing? :psyduck:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Yup. Furthermore, it's a three-hour drive to the closesst major airport, and I don't like risking a traffic jam's making us miss a flight. Drive night before, sleep in airport hotel, get up at a less-uncivilized time, fly. Can't beat it if you can afford it.

The post isn't all that interesting, but I love this comment.

quote:

A: I would really recommend you take the quiz "is my relationship healthy" at loveisrespect dot org

OP: i tried putting my relationship into the thing and it says i might have network connectivity problems :(

I actually heard something even better than this, from Kurtis Conner: "I typed my symptoms into WebMD and I got a phone call saying 'You're gonna die in seven days.'"

Mordiceius posted:

AITA for threatening my wife with divorce after she quit her job to be a "tradwife"

Update: AITA for threatening my wife with divorce after she quit her job to be a "tradwife"

Final Update: AITA for threatening my wife with divorce after she quit her job to be a "tradwife" (self.AITAH)

Wife is a genius, deciding to depend financially on a man who can literallly be killed by work. Once she's divorced she'll probably have to work full-time too.

Here's another story of an idiot blowing up their marriage (pretty sure I haven't seen it posted here)

My husband is in love with his student. I have no loving idea what to do.

quote:

My husband and I (both 35 rn) met in college. We fell in love and got married 8 years back. I gave birth to our daughter in 2020. My husband is a professor at this med school (he’s a doctor himself). My friend, Sarah, also works in the same college and she’s in the same department as my husband.

Few months back(in December), Sarah took me out for lunch and told me that she suspected something’s going on between my husband and this med student (25f). She claimed she’d seen both of them give ‘yearning looks’ to each other. She said that she’s known my husband for so long, and she’d never seen him talk to any other woman like this, that he’d been so aloof around women all these years, but it’s just different with this one girl.

In that moment, I had laughed at her face. I remember telling her that she’s jumping to conclusions based on these supposed ‘yearning looks’.

“That’s why I didn't tell you before", she had said,"I was confused too. It's not like he goes out of his way to talk to her but whenever they do talk, it’s like watching a slow burn romance movie. She looks at him like he’s Brad Pitt and he looks at her the way he used to look at you.” I remember the exact word’s because they stung. Internally I was breaking down, externally I just smiled and told her that she’s probably overthinking.

That night, I casually mentioned this my husband. I was laughing at the absurdity, and I expected him to join in. And deny the wild possibility that he’s in love with a student. But he didn’t. Instead he looked at me, all teary eyed, and said ‘I’m sorry’.

“ I can’t get her out of my mind. I’ve tried, trust me. I should’ve told you sooner. But I thought I could save our relationship, I really wanted to.”

I asked him if he’d cheated on me. He said no. He said he didn’t even talk to her, nor did they have any contact outside of college and that he completely understood how morally depraved it is to try and pursue a relationship with a student. She wrote him a letter about an year back, confessing her love for him and he had told her that even tho he was into her, nothing would come out of it. Aparently that was when the ‘yearning looks’ had started.

I honestly don’t remember how I reacted then. I think I just started packing and came to live with my parents along with my daughter. I’ve been living with my parents since then. Half of me wanted him to come and beg for forgiveness. But he never did. He comes by sometimes to spend time with our daughter but that’s it. He never talks about the elephant in the room nor do I bring it up.

I keep checking that girl’s social media. She’s insanely beautiful, almost doll like, and intelligent. I can’t help but think that someone like him should be with someone like her. He’s always been very good looking and I’m more of a plain Jane. She’s the Meredith to his Derek.

I don’t know what to do. What do I even tell people? I don’t even know who I am without him. Some part of me still wants him to come back.

Edit; I’ve decided to talk to him. I know I’ve been avoiding this since months but after reading all the responses, I feel it’s time I rip that bandaid out. I’m going over to our house. I’ll update on what happens.

TL;DR husband just admitted that he’s in love with this young woman who also his student. She loves him too.

Update:

quote:

For those who don’t wanna read the boring details : In short, I have decided to go ahead with the divorce.

Long story: The day I made the post, I met up with Sarah for dinner. I thanked her for telling me about my husband and the student, and also for being such a good friend.

I asked her about my husband. She said there’s nothing unusual. He’s been a bit withdrawn and aloof with everyone lately but that’s about it.

Yesterday I went over to my house unannounced. He was there alone in his office. I told him I wanted to talk. He said he’ll explain everything.

So apparently this woman has had a crush on him since two years; her friends ‘ship’ her with him. She would stare at him during her rotations and would blush whenever he looked or talked to her. Back then, he didn’t think much of it. Many girls have had crushes on him and he always ignored it.

About 1.5 years back, they were in the same research group thing (I don’t know how this works but there were 5-6 people along with these two). Because of this, they had to spend some time together working, and it was then that he started noticing her. He went into detail about how he was impressed with her intelligence blah blah blah and her beauty blah blah blah. The moment he realised that he had a crush on her, he dropped out of the research thing. This was a year ago.

Few weeks later, she gave him the letter confessing that she has feelings for him. The first thing he told her after reading it was ‘you can get into trouble because of this’. She didn’t care. She wanted an answer. ‘Is it all in my head’ she had asked, to which he replied with ‘it’s not just in your head, but nothing can come out of it. I hope you understand.’

That was the last time they interacted. According to him, the ‘yearning looks’ Sarah described were more of ‘awkward eye contacts’ than anything else. He told me that even though he is still attracted to her, he has no intention of pursuing any sort of relationship with her regardless whether we stay together or not. He said he’s willing to change his job and go to therapy. I told him to give me sometime to think about it.

To sum up;

This has been going on since three years. Not once did he mention anything to me.

2. The student and him spent a considerable amount of time last year working on the research.

3. He told her he liked her back lol.

4. He’s still very much attracted to her

And that’s why I’ve decided to go ahead with a divorce. I don’t think I can trust this man again. And a relationship without trust isn’t something I am interested in. I’ve told my parents about it. They’re not exactly on board but they’re still supportive. I’ve also contacted my lawyer about the same. It’s gonna be a long process, I believe.

That’s it. I believe this is my last update.

TL; DR ; he’s still attracted to her; I won’t ever trust him again. We’re getting a divorce.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

ApplesandOranges posted:

our father is on Mia's. He's saying I'm not her mother, and I have no right to treat her like a child.

Sounds like dad's volunteering to pay for an apartment or campus housing!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I can understand the alarm as a problem, but what on earth is going on with a keypad that's loud enough to wake people up? Is that a thing? :psyduck:

I can imagine some modern lovely keypad having some loud rear end non-mutable beep when unlocking or such. :shrug:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I hope yearning professor can get with insanely hot student then!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
AITAH for ghosting my bf after he said we were not a couple?

quote:

I (25M) met this guy "J" (25M) through my roommate. We hit it off, and after a couple of weeks, I asked him out. We started going on dates and eventually began dating.

Fast forward five months, he was going to visit his parents and invited me along. When we arrived, his mom asked if I was his boyfriend. He cut her off and referred to me as his "friend." I was confused and greeted her anyway. He did the same thing with his dad and sister.

During the ride back, our conversation went approximately like this:

Me: Are we just friends with benefits to you?

J: No. Me: Then why did you tell your family I'm just a friend?

J: Because we're not a couple.

Me: Then what are we?

J: ...

He remained silent for the rest of the ride. The next day, he acted like nothing had happened. I tried to discuss it with him multiple times, but he brushed it off.

I had to move out of my apartment for unrelated reasons and didn't tell J or my ex-roommate my new address. I stopped talking to him and replying to his messages. Now, three weeks later, he showed up at my door. He told me, he contacted my brother to get my address. He called me an rear end in a top hat for ghosting him, accused me of cheating on him (he saw me hanging out with a girl he doesn't like). I told him I can hang out with whomever I want, especially since he said we're not a couple. He cursed at me a bit before saying I should have just broken up with him. Again, I thought we weren't a couple. He ended up leaving,a dn crying.

Even though I believe I did the right thing, my friends told me I might have been a little harsh on him. So to prove the point, I am writing this and letting the internet judge.

AITA for ghosting my boyfriend after he said we weren't a couple?

Edit : Yes, he is out. His family knows, during dinner they even asked him if he add any news about his ex-bf

Edit 2 : I looked at the comments with my friends and I understand what I did was childish, but I stick to it. My main problem was that he did not give me an answer. Not FwB, not a couple. I was his friend I guess? I let the internet judge.

"We're not a couple!"
"Okay."
"Why did you ghost me?"
"You said it yourself, we're not a couple!"
"You could have told me we were breaking up!"
"Again, we're not a couple. We can't break up. That would require us to be dating first."

mystes
May 31, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

The loudest ones I've encountered are these, and they're pretty ridiculously loud so I can imagine it waking up a baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMFOh5KPAtw

but I think you can turn off the sounds on these and OP has said they can't mute the one they have (although maybe she is lying and just doesn't like that answer because she wants to be pissed at her sister)

mystes fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Apr 30, 2024

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

DoubleNegative posted:

"We're not a couple!"
"Okay."
"Why did you ghost me?"
"Again, we're not a couple. We can't break up. That would require us to be dating first."

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, you absolute dipshit man. What were you expecting to happen :psypop: 'J' has actually made me angry. At least OP only wasted five months on this dumbass.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

trickybiscuits posted:

My husband is in love with his student. I have no loving idea what to do.

"She's the Meredith to his Derek"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

DoubleNegative posted:

"We're not a couple!"
"Okay."
"Why did you ghost me?"
This is pretty similar to that one from a few weeks ago, although in that one it clearly seemed to be malicious, whereas in this one it's definitely lovely but I honestly don't know what J is thinking so I'm not sure whether it was intended as some sort of gaslighting or not

I kind of wonder it's some weird thing where he doesn't want to say they're a couple because of like internalized homophobia or something?