Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Can the Pacers from the first quarter come back please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

rivetz posted:

lol who's on this NBATV call because as pedestrian as they've been that "Ho. Lee. Chicago" was pretty good

are you talking about gus fuckin johnson??

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

are the pacers just being nice to the bucks and all their injuries, or?

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

rivetz posted:

Also I don't think they get enough credit for drafting really well. Gonna go look closer at their picks now but just given how they've been stuck in the back of the lottery for a long time they've found nice players p consistently
update: nah not really, it's fine but unremarkable

feller posted:

are you talking about gus fuckin johnson??
look I wasn't really focused okay :mad:

rivetz fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 1, 2024

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
lmao pacers

Even if they win this series against the Milwaukee Backups they are not going anywhere.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Pacers better hope they can take game 6 at home if this is how it’s gonna go on the road

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Abugadu posted:

Even if they win this series against the Milwaukee Backups they are not going anywhere.

No one really expects the Pacers to “go anywhere”, it’s their first time back in the playoffs in a while and just winning a round would be great progress

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pacers just came out flat as hell tonight with zero urgency. They didn't do anything like they did the previous game where they kept pushing the ball upcourt quickly and looked to create quick shots. I dunno what the hell this rotation Carlisle used tonight is. Just loving embarrassing. They can hang with great teams but then you put them against a team that would be like, 20 game winners and they crumble.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Siakam has really disappeared from this series after those dominant first two games

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Just anecdotally it feels like this lineup has locked the Pacers up pretty hard this series, we just haven't seen a ton of it.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

de curry GOAT posted:

No flex

Zone

https://x.com/jamalmcmurrayy/status/1785026193663643747

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Codependent Poster posted:

Pacers just came out flat as hell tonight with zero urgency. They didn't do anything like they did the previous game where they kept pushing the ball upcourt quickly and looked to create quick shots. I dunno what the hell this rotation Carlisle used tonight is. Just loving embarrassing. They can hang with great teams but then you put them against a team that would be like, 20 game winners and they crumble.

some teams just gotta learn the hard way that "the series is practically over" is not the same as "the series is over"

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Here's bill's version set to the commercial
https://www.reddit.com/r/billsimmons/comments/1ch1yuh/no_flex_zone_bills_version/

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Ghost Dog posted:

it is time to call joel embiid what he is: a loser rear end fraud idiot bitchmade fucker with only half a working face. amen

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

everyone is gonna remember may 1st as the day the heat's comeback started. let's go miami

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Aye Doc posted:

everyone is gonna remember may 1st as the day the heat's comeback started. let's go miami

yea id be 0% surprised to see the celtics get KOd in round 1

maybe if the games were only 3 quarters

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lmafocopter

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

mcmagic posted:

lmafocopter

but the sixers fans told me the refs stole game 2 :lemonho:

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

piratepilates posted:

but the sixers fans told me the refs stole game 2 :lemonho:

for the record I don't care and think L2M is dumb and both those games were lost by bad playing and luck, I just think its funny that its balanced out this way

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Let’s go The Celtics destroy the villainous Heat

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Bellmaker posted:

Let’s go The Celtics destroy the villainous Heat

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Brown wanted that ball more :hai:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i think the refs should call bam for moving screens

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Challenge his rear end

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Didnt even see face contact on the replay

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i dont understand what just happened

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Boo that call, weird tech on herro tho lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Boo that call, weird tech on herro tho lol

yeah

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Heero is itching for an ejection

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
It's ok, he should get one perfunctory tech a game for naming his son Harlem

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo Derrick White

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

highsmith is gonna foul out in like 3 minutes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This might be one to tune into in the 4th quarter to see if it's close cuz this is rough.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

tatum's mad (yeah)...but its at the refs (no)

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Tatum caught Jaylens suck-at-FTs-itis

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Good quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Rick posted:

This might be one to tune into in the 4th quarter to see if it's close cuz this is rough.

I'm at a bar and it's always nice when a game is wide enough that I can concentrate on my drinking.