Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Boeing's got moxie, gotta give them that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I don't know how you would give somebody an infection discreetly. Is that a thing? Russia just uses nerve agents or poisons, but what, put a Komodo dragon in their house that will bite them? How do you do it?

Use brain control waves to make them stop washing their boo-boos? If you have that power just make them jump off a building, right?

breaking into their house and just rub sewage on all their silverware?

I guess I could do even a modicum of research instead of just spit balling lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Boeing has around 145k employees so it's only natural some of them would have mental health issues, get weird illnesses, experience brake failure on a steep hill, run into a knife seventeen times, or be mysteriously smothered in their sleep by a pillow.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Airframe is a good book.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Gotta say if I was a whistleblower this poo poo would be working right now.

Nov 6, 2002

This does seem like a weird choice.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

nobody exceeds quotas or truly enjoys their work as much as he does, i hope he enjoys his ham and a coupon for a 24 hour head start if he decides to turn whistleblower.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

maybe they died because they saw god. it used to happen all the time. has anyone asked the corpse if they died because they saw god?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

flubber nuts posted:

maybe they died because they saw god. it used to happen all the time. has anyone asked the corpse if they died because they saw god?

i dont get that skill til next lvl

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Now that i retired and started testifying against Boeing maybe I'll have some free time to use my new wood chipper.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I walk around with a piece of paper that says "note to self: expose Boeing dark secrets" so if I get hit by a car or fall into a sewer or whatever, it hopefully causes problems for Boeing

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

A sudden fast spreading infection would be a hell of an assassination technique. Seems too unpredictable and too risky when something simpler like a sudden fast spreading gunshot to the head would suffice.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

AND THAT'S WHY BOEING DID IT

Look, you might say, that requires a lot more precision and quality control than they put into their airplanes, but you only gotta assassinate a few guys, that's a lot easier than building hundreds of airplanes. It makes sense from a project management perspective.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I can't belive that guy shot himself in the back of the head twice, tragic stuff

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

They used the dna virus from hitman, duh

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

BIOLABS

Nov 6, 2002

Another Boeing whistleblower died.

Vaxxed ???

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

You can't juse use the same assassination technique twice. Too suspicious.

Don't be surprised if the next whistleblower dies from a localized black hole that materializes and sucks him off into the void.

naem
May 29, 2011

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

yea

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

eventual goldmine, once boeing has killed all its employees and we can safely close this thread

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
It's sad, but whistleblowers are just genetically predisposed to shorter lifespans. Nothing you can do about it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Blowing the whistle really does a number on their lungs

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mordja posted:

It's sad, but whistleblowers are just genetically predisposed to shorter lifespans. Nothing you can do about it.

time to start a whistleblower union id say.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Mulaney Power Move posted:

A sudden fast spreading infection would be a hell of an assassination technique. Seems too unpredictable and too risky when something simpler like a sudden fast spreading gunshot to the head would suffice.

Boeing is basically the air wing of the US Military Industrial Complex, if it comes out they have some drug that suppresses your immune system fatally or something I couldn't say I'd be surprised. The insane CIA/KGB assassination poo poo we know about from the cold war was over 50 years ago.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
You know Boeing's been killing whistleblowers when the SomethingAwful forums votes on it more than Goku

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nov 6, 2002

Where Boeing really excels is the number of guys killed *before* they blow the whistle.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Origin posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Bump this thread every time Boeing kills a whistleblower

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

lol tell that to Decoy Octopus

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Q: Why was Boeing Max 6 afraid of Boeing Max 7?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
A: Because Boeing Max 7 Boeing Max 8 Boeing Max 9!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ReelBigLizard posted:

Boeing is basically the air wing of the US Military Industrial Complex, if it comes out they have some drug that suppresses your immune system fatally or something I couldn't say I'd be surprised. The insane CIA/KGB assassination poo poo we know about from the cold war was over 50 years ago.

I always think about that guy that got assassinated with the ricin-filled bead via umbrella stab. And how the CIA was developing that heart attack ice pellet gun. Not to mention how that dude committed suicide from within a duffel bag that was locked from the outside in the bathtub of his apartment.

That is to say, I can totally believe loving ridiculous assassination techniques from a multi-billion dollar company with rock solid military support.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Probably a bad batch of whistles

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://youtu.be/CBJtzEKetBM?si=m7XxjnmmXnfqbbjc

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Das Boo posted:

Not to mention how that dude committed suicide from within a duffel bag that was locked from the outside in the bathtub of his apartment.

so sad that such a talented person ended their own life this way. kudos for originality tho

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

That last one was GRU if I remember?

The locked bag was to get the useless newspapers endlessly debating this TOTALLY WEIRD bondage stuff (who ever heard of such a thing not me) instead of you know third world assassins freely roaming the EU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Are yall motherfuckers telling me that Boeing had a whistle blower killed by getting hosed in the rear end sodomized to death by a horse?