Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i simply don't post in the forum for dumb babies who need the most attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

but doctor, you are a dumb baby

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

"I will oppose anything that has appeal across the political spectrum" doesn't seem like a great strategy

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

did he win his election or is that still going on

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Uncle Wemus posted:

There's a post on occupy democrats about how textbooks don't talk about stealing Indian land. Someone brought up the current protests and that sent them almost into a rage. How can they so effortlessly go from "ohhh look at the horrible thing that happened in the past, how could people be so cruel?" to frothing "ARRRRG KILL THE PROTESTORS AND PALESTINIANS NO MERCY NO SURVIVORS BIDEN FOREVER!"

The Indian are likely to be compensated, not that the westbakers weren't.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
my base? well, I'd say it's people who like the least popular president in living memory

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

docbeard posted:

But Biden says he wants a ceasefire, and Biden is an honorable man

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

the stutter makes him hard to understand, he wants to see fire

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

christ on a cracker

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Nichael posted:

Biden has ample time to reverse course, enact good policies, and win. He is just choosing not to.

doing awful things gives him life force, hes understanably just trying to stay alive by consuming the souls of millions of the younger like the smol bean he is 👉👈

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

christ on a cracker

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1785707101676773621

insane.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1786272981058220187

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

watching a man realize money isn’t real

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MMT is not really a great* economic theory if you're already a full-blown Marxist but this guy is a tremendous moron lol

___

* MMT tries to make the case that the USA can have things like universal healthcare and a Green New Deal, etc etc etc, without having to worry about "who pays for it?" by laying out the case that the USA simply prints all the money it will need to, to pay for such programs. It even cites the fact that America just prints whatever money it needs to fund its military as evidence that this is something that the country can do, because it already does it now. This is technically correct, but misses the point that the refusal to enact UHC and so on is not a question of economics, but of politics.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's cool how the ruling class is completely braindead in addition to being purestrain Nazi.

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Angelica:
My name is Angelica Schuyler.

Hamilton:
Alexander Hamilton

Angelica:
Where's your family from?

Hamilton:
Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done.
But just you wait, just you wait.

Angelica:
So so so so this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level.
What the hell is the catch?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

They were always going to use Terrorism to crack down on the left and revolutionaries.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol lmao

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Ham Equity posted:

I had never understood why people hated Leon Trotsky so much, but I went back to look at the context of that probe, and Jesus loving Christ what a piece of poo poo. Apparently, anything that doesn't land you in the ICU doesn't count as "brutality." I'd like to see him take a loving bath in mace and see if he still loving feels that way.

Yeah, sure, it's painful burns over most of your body, and then having to essentially re-mace yourself washing it off, but definitely not "brutality," you know, because you didn't go to the hospital so you could be given a five-figure bill and then arrested.
someone post a link to that time leon edited his entire post history to try and gaslight willa but forgot that quotes exist

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

remembering the student loans thread where leon was at peak performance

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

gradenko_2000 posted:

I got to watch a bit of MSNBC the other day and it was Lawrence O'Donnell reading off Trump trial transcripts and mugging at the camera at how shocked he was over the revelations

gripping stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Yw8Uh9Yuk

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh my goodness this joe biden guy is a gently caress

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
lol, im going insane

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

The first time my simple, naive rear end read this one Twitter, my immediate thought was “lol, no way that’s true.”

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

World Famous W posted:

lol, im going insane

:same:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

joe is a master statesman

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

World Famous W posted:

lol, im going insane

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

hmm
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1786128248029446503

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

CubanMissile posted:

The first time my simple, naive rear end read this one Twitter, my immediate thought was “lol, no way that’s true.”
lol she is a Harvard law school graduate, what did you expect?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

*yet another biden family member dies*

joe: uh yeah, i'm thinking i'm back :smug:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I thought he'd suck but I didn't think he'd destroy the Democrat party coalition.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

comedyblissoption posted:

hmm
he's outraged... CAP

Neera Tanden ftw

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

some anarchobidenist context. will he return to the fold once again?
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1377004881358245890

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I think for some liberals "voting for Jill Stein" doesn't mean literally voting for Jill Stein.

I de-based myself in 2016 by being a Bernie-to-Hillary voter. I was quite annoying about it on Facebook on keeping the Trump genie in the bottle and not supporting a third party. Yet, I apparently retroactively voted for Jill Stein by consistently posting critical stuff about Dems since then. (I voted PSL in 2020, but I don't think liberals even have a framework for understanding that 3rd party candidates besides the Greens exist.)

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 09:21 on May 3, 2024

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

comedyblissoption posted:

some anarchobidenist context. will he return to the fold once again?
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1377004881358245890
my man's been working out. Looking good sir.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Adam Johnson repeatedly saying that they don't do electioneering on their podcast that's wall-to-wall criticism of the democrat party sucks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So, he doesn't care about this issue in any way but loves Joe Biden

Checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Is Stancil really what the next generation of Dems look like? Just the most hideously entitled ghouls who don't even understand why they had to hide their contempt for everyone not exactly like themselves.