Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i am a ultra liberal

Hello Mr friedman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wake up and... smell the asses...

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
refusing to build good layouts of cities in Caesar II because the market should dictate

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HopperUK posted:

say one of these fascist or communist things, or gently caress off

Being a centrist is great. You can see positives and negatives in all other political alignments and it makes you very clever.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Cranappleberry posted:

refusing to build good layouts of cities in Caesar II because the market should dictate

Thanks I'm reinstalling Caesar III now

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Being a centrist also means you don't need to do anything and can feel smugly superior about it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

AIDS

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

politics posting was invented by Ronald Regan.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm glad someone's finally said it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nuns with Guns posted:

I asked someone why he "was dressed like a dracula?" and got properly destroyed

That's right and you want give it a big sloppy kiss

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

welcome posted:

Still lol every time I think of these posts.

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

playing thhat game on many enthusiastic recs and hearing a bunch of insane podcast freaks doing the worst voice acting ever and promptly exiting the game never to return

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stux posted:

playing thhat game on many enthusiastic recs and hearing a bunch of insane podcast freaks doing the worst voice acting ever and promptly exiting the game never to return

They replaced every single one of the podcast freaks with actual voice actors in the updated version

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

one of my favorite venture bros lines is billy making GBS threads on white's aiming skills with the shrink ray. Nice shot, William Burroughs. You hold the gun like a guy who plays Riven.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Alaois posted:

They replaced every single one of the podcast freaks with actual voice actors in the updated version

Suddenly extremely glad I waited for the epic updated edition

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Stux posted:

i simply did not recognize the podcast freaks

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
some goons just disable game audio entirely, and are baffled more studios don't see the cost cutting potential of just using sound

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i like that dubs are now including my favorite youtubers and content creators. i always thought the thing Yakuza needed was a youtube guy voicing Kiryu

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i like that dubs are now including my favorite youtubers and content creators. i always thought the thing Yakuza needed was a youtube guy voicing Kiryu

also the added benefit of free entertainment when they break NDA for social clout and then get fired off the project, leading to them losing their poo poo nonstop on their channel/platform

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Alaois posted:

i shant be playing it. i did the whole first area nad the only cool bit was the intercom thing

Al! posted:

i simply did not recognize the podcast freaks

i recognised awful voice work then tried to find out why it w as so intolerable and promptly did

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I turned the voice over off and had a good time without it

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
The narrator and a lot of the thoughts have way too good delivery to turn off. But I only played the later version

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

There's worse voice acting in video games, lol. It's been awhile but I remember it being like most games where you mostly just skipped dialogue once you've read it so you only hear half of it anyway.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Every game should include content creators so they can get the fairest opinions possible.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

A mist game that looked like Echo would be really cool imo.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

i voiced all the games

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Babe Magnet posted:

i voiced all the games

thank you

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you're welcome it was very difficult

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

There's worse voice acting in video games, lol. It's been awhile but I remember it being like most games where you mostly just skipped dialogue once you've read it so you only hear half of it anyway.

ive played a shitload of point and clicks and honestly nintendo had the best solution back when there were no voiced lines just bibibibibi. maybe one or two words in the thickest accent you've ever heard

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

banjo kazooie perfected it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I like the voices in Star Control 2.