Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Penta should turn on Fenix and become a mega heel and they should put the Big Belt on him and then after a while Fenix should beat him for the Big Belt and then everyone can cheer and high five each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

Penta should turn on Fenix and become a mega heel and they should put the Big Belt on him and then after a while Big Bill should beat him for the Big Belt and then everyone can cheer and high five each other

Could not agree more with you, The Sandman From ECW

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Could not agree more with you, The Sandman From ECW

that poster is not The Sandman from ECW, they are Sandman from ECW, and I don't know why you are antagonizing them like this. you love these little mind games

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

The Sandman from ECW is too many letters. You can't have that many letters in your name, on this site.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i know the dude, more than most. he's insulting you.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Thank you. Another name for the true ignore list

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Sandman From The ECW is a trusted ally on the frontlines of the Posting War, I would never insult them. Ask that little freak what he thinks the next Mario game will be, see how much you should trust him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I go on vacation and this is how you guys act. 😔

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Feels like Ricky's been rumored to be leaving any time now for 2 years.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he’s gonna debut at the saudi show as ricky uso

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Gumball Gumption posted:

Barely psychotic. Mid-card is obviously the ceiling, penta is better at singles and has really lost a step always teaming

Penta is awesome and has had some fantastic singles matches in recent memory but when he doesn't have good chemistry with someone (CM Punk, Edge, FTR) it's really obvious.

mooseinfants posted:

Some people are really invested in the idea of Ricky hating AEW for whatever reason. He's one of those guys whose pushes have gotten hosed up multiple times because of injuries, and mostly not even his, but I don't think he hates it there and I don't think he'd fare much better in WWE.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

mooseinfants posted:

Probably when his contract is up

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

mooseinfants posted:

It's almost like he has a contract or something.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Cody puts him in The Pebble costume

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Ricky Tovalu.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ricky sucks I hope be stays in AEW or goes to Impact

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Ricky sucks I hope be stays in AEW or goes to Impact

We’re going to do this to you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

first he came for the sandman, and i said nothing, for i was not a sandman

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Barely psychotic. Mid-card is obviously the ceiling, penta is better at singles and has really lost a step always teaming

So anyways just do the push

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

HOG loves to book poo poo where two guys won't job to one another so they write one of them off somehow and conveniently have a sub-in so I'm waiting to see here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

Penta should turn on Fenix and become a mega heel

Pushing his wheelchair down stairs and telling him he doesn't have what it takes to stay healthy anymore would still get Penta some cheers (including from me)

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm brave enough to admit that I'm kinda over Lucha Bros. Penta is cool but he fuckin takes nights off, Togi Makabe-style. And Fenix gets hurt every 5 minutes so you can never push him. Both guys peaked in the 2010s. It's fine, whatever.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

penta takes nights off so he isnt injured as often as his brother, who will rise again

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Pylons posted:

It's almost like he has a contract or something.

You think so?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

We’re going to do this to you

This would feel good to me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
sandman would sell it like a champ

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

:hmmyes:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

is the feeling back?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aew wrestlers get injured too much

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

aew wrestlers get injured too much

It’s the real knee destroying factory

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Quick someone make a spreadsheet and figure out which company has more injuries. I bet it’s the company I don’t like.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont give a gently caress....ing poo poo

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
that's why wwe puts them through all the drills in nxt, to get the injuries out of them before they make it to the main roster

any further injuries means they need to go back to developmental

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
there ain’t no feeling here and there never was

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Sandman from ECW posted:

Quick someone make a spreadsheet and figure out which company has more injuries. I bet it’s the company I don’t like.

I'm pretty sure someone ran the numbers and WWE still has more injuries but to be fair they also have the Knee/ACL Destruction Factory inflating their numbers a bit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

It’s the real knee destroying factory

its funny as soon as you sart to see them, you see them punk

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Which belt is most important - the TNT, the Continental, or the International?

My vote is for that order, specifically, based on current champions. I like Okada better than I like Edge but in North America Edge is the bigger star.

Edit: I think technically the ROH World Title should be above all of those but, lol.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
As of right now, the Continental Championship is the most important title outside of the World title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Why does Tony want 3 secondary mens championships again?