Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Had a dream where I went to Costco to return a video game and they only gave me $47.95 for it because I had played it for a few days. The food court had been replaced by a Starbucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Quiet Feet posted:

Had a dream where I went to Costco to return a video game and they only gave me $47.95 for it because I had played it for a few days. The food court had been replaced by a Starbucks.

A dark vision of a dystopian future.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

This stuff is on the growing list of things that are no longer allowed at my house

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
started buying more stuff at costco that i used to buy at the regular grocery. saving a ton. wife remarked that ive become a costco maniac. i could not agree more...

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

thathonkey posted:

started buying more stuff at costco that i used to buy at the regular grocery. saving a ton. wife remarked that ive become a costco maniac. i could not agree more...

one of us

Jorath
Jul 9, 2001
Just brought home my first whole pizzas. They are too big for my oven unless I smash the boxes a bit.
I made it work, but man, keeping them warm for a few hours did a number on the crust.

Eat when fresh!

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

pencilhands posted:

I love costco! It's so great when you're going to an event where bringing food/drinks to share is expected and needing some last minute crowd pleasers.

Any time I go to an orgy I make sure to bring a rotisserie chicken from Costco.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Soul Dentist posted:

This stuff is on the growing list of things that are no longer allowed at my house

:hai::hmmyes:

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I was looking forward to getting a bidet when I redo my bathroom in a couple years, but my doctor said that would badly aggravate an existing condition. Stuck with (as soft as possible) TP forever :(

Anyway I’m hitting up Costco this week after two weeks away, gonna scope out all the new stuff and deals!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Went to Costco on Saturday and put enough food and things in the cart to hurt my noodly forearm pushing it around. Shameful.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Jingleheimer posted:

Any time I go to an orgy I make sure to bring a rotisserie chicken from Costco.

It's rude not to pre-pull it in your car and dump it all back in the bag. Just ask the host if they have somewhere you can store the bones while you're socializing, it makes great stock!

edit: make sure you save the skin separately in case there's any ladies at the party you have your eye on. you can offer them some skin pieces as they make their plates - they will think you are prepared and have great taste - wow, this guy brought his own skin!

abravemoose
Jul 2, 2021

Soul Dentist posted:

Oh no... it's back

Time to get six
teen bags

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Woozoo 5-speed oscillating air circulator with remote

y or n?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

y or n?

If that is the tower fan then yes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MarcusSA posted:

If that is the tower fan then yes
looks like its the little orb one

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

looks like its the little orb one

Its fine, its a fan. Its pretty quiet atleast.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Today I found a mini rotisserie chicken that they only charged $4.20 for instead of the full $5, never seen that before. Like it was a runt that didn't meet some minimum weight requirement so it got a per pound pricing instead.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

y or n?

I got one a while back for my home office. It’s cute, quiet, versatile and you can operate it without the infinitely losable little remote control. My kid stole it for item #1 in her “off to college” pile a few days ago.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde
Got the new? Kirkland protein bar flavors, fake oreo and chocolate peanut butter, can't wait to try them tomorrow.

Also Monday at 430pm was not nearly as bad of a shopping time as I expected.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zero VGS posted:

Today I found a mini rotisserie chicken that they only charged $4.20 for instead of the full $5, never seen that before. Like it was a runt that didn't meet some minimum weight requirement so it got a per pound pricing instead.
That's the discount for chickens that have already been hosed

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Martman posted:

That's the discount for chickens that have already been hosed

Who the hell wants an already-hosed chicken?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don’t kink shame me.

I have a cluck fetish

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Chicken cucks.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i bought one the loving chcikens today

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

abravemoose posted:

Oh no... it's back

Time to get six
teen bags

You load sixteen bags, and what do you get

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MarcusSA posted:

Don’t kink shame me.

I have a cluck fetish

Cluckolded again. :saddowns:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

numberoneposter posted:

y or n?

Yeah they're good. Even bought one for the office a few months ago :siren:WITHOUT THE COUPON:siren:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

my dick is useless so I have to buy the pre hosed ones

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Just 3 Boyz

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

tumblr hype man posted:

Got the new? Kirkland protein bar flavors, fake oreo and chocolate peanut butter, can't wait to try them tomorrow.

They're pretty good, softer than the last flavors I would say?

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

No new flavor yasso bars as had been rumored but they did have the toum. This stuff is excellent, fortunately for me the fat content is so high I can only have a little bit of it at a time or I get incredibly nauseous. Don’t want to get a bad toummy after all.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Something that I've taken to using for Costco's big portions lately is a vacuum sealer for mason jars. It's not a real canning tool, so it won't extend the life of food (nearly) indefinitely, but it can double or triple the time before perishable stuff goes bad, especially if also stored in the fridge like you'd normally do. Or keep things like cookies from going stale, even if they'd still technically still be edible, for a lot longer. Things like the huge packages of lettuce which are impossible for one or two people to eat before they go bad are actually usable now if you split them up into multiple jars.

Plus, since it's for mason jars, you can just wash the jars out and reuse, rather than having to buy special vacuum bags.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Nitrousoxide posted:

Something that I've taken to using for Costco's big portions lately is a vacuum sealer for mason jars. It's not a real canning tool, so it won't extend the life of food (nearly) indefinitely, but it can double or triple the time before perishable stuff goes bad, especially if also stored in the fridge like you'd normally do. Or keep things like cookies from going stale, even if they'd still technically still be edible, for a lot longer. Things like the huge packages of lettuce which are impossible for one or two people to eat before they go bad are actually usable now if you split them up into multiple jars.

Plus, since it's for mason jars, you can just wash the jars out and reuse, rather than having to buy special vacuum bags.

weed

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Deathlove posted:

They're pretty good, softer than the last flavors I would say?

Yea definitely, and they are good.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I should get into preserving, sounds like a fun hobby

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

pencilhands posted:

Ehh, I’d save it for later

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tumblr hype man posted:

Chocolate peanut butter > brownie > cookie dough > fake oreo.

Fake Oreo is usually too hard. Microwave one for 5-10 seconds helps.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
https://abc7.com/videoClip/costco-surprise-birthday-party-tennessee-clint-blevins/14781037/

which one of you?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

pencilhands posted:

One of the neat things is that Costco sells a bunch of stuff that comes in mason jars, so if you're already getting that stuff anyway, the containers are free and the only thing that'll cost you is the ~$15-20 for the vacuum sealer and another ~$15 for some reusble lids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Anyone tried this gyro meat? On sale so I was thinkin about it...