Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/OzKitsch/status/1787048889004302659

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
“Coupla days mate, beautiful” is still an important part of my lexicon (though without the, uh, uncomfortable accent)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Now I remember he even did a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4aNzXKxwLM

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Now I remember he even did a song.

He was King of Moomba one year, he's actual Melbourne royalty

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Happy Greaster

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What's the little aside he does? I can't make it out

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jestery posted:

Don't forget, serve it in December?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jestery posted:

"Don't forget, Star Watch in the 7th". The rest of the skit was about gambling on the horses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtM88yDuDNA

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I ate a lot of graf, tulumbi, kosunak, pitulici, and bacalava yesterday, drank some rakia, then fell asleep on a couch
Good Macedonian Easter

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

EoinCannon posted:

I ate a lot of graf, tulumbi, kosunak, pitulici, and bacalava yesterday, drank some rakia, then fell asleep on a couch
Good Macedonian Easter

with Roula, Toula, Soula, Voula, Foula and Agape?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The Mark Mitchell fact I like is that because Channel 10(?) owned the rights to the "Con the fruiterer" character, Mark started writing and including more skits with his wife 'Marika', to whom he owned the rights.

Just to gently caress with the owners of The Comedy Company. Which I think is cool.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

The Mark Mitchell fact I like is that because Channel 10(?) owned the rights to the "Con the fruiterer" character, Mark started writing and including more skits with his wife 'Marika', to whom he owned the rights.

Just to gently caress with the owners of The Comedy Company. Which I think is cool.

my childhood brain is reeling from this, it had never been put together than Con the Fruiterer is loving GRIBBLE

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
and Mr. Fish

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Regular Wario posted:

with Roula, Toula, Soula, Voula, Foula and Agape?

That's greek mate, I was with Slobodan, Mirko and Ivan

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
your alive and coherent so they didnt get out the slivoviz

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

alf_pogs posted:

my childhood brain is reeling from this, it had never been put together than Con the Fruiterer is loving GRIBBLE

~Coxy posted:

and Mr. Fish

Holy

loving

poo poo

Piss

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Thing I found about spooky stuff from the nineties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfW7TKuzxps

Good god I wish my family got a greek easter meal

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3mrniwx_xe/?igsh=bWNudGY1Yjk4dzhm

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Hell, same

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

After selling a whopping 4,000 Cybertrucks in the USA it looks like they're trying to gauge interest for them here.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
How long before people down there start referring to owners of them as "cyber cunts"?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Not long I reckon.

I'm pretty torn because on one hand I don't want to share the road with the piece of poo poo but on the other seeing the dickhead owners getting stuck on mild trails will be very funny.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

A double edged sword if there ever was one

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

There is a guy who lives near me that has 4 Teslas and a Jeep and he will absolutely buy one if it drops here. Fucker drives the 500m from his house to the gym in his Tesla and just does laps until he can get a park at the front of it. Really want his dick to get cut off by the frunk guillotine.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

wesleywillis posted:

A double edged door if there ever was one

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Hmmm which sticker would go best with my cybertruck, BUILT NOT BOUGHT, or gently caress OFF WE'RE FULL?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Chrpno posted:

Hmmm which sticker would go best with my cybertruck, BUILT NOT BOUGHT, or gently caress OFF WE'RE FULL?

THIS WAY UP would be the most useful

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
ʞƆ∩ɹ┴ MO┴ ∀ ˥˥∀Ɔ SIH┴ p∀Ǝɹ N∀Ɔ ∩O⅄ ℲI

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i got a pizza oven that looks like a cybertruck. it gets up to 500 deg c so it is also less of a fire hazard

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That looks like part of the Attack Carrier.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

How long before people down there start referring to owners of them as "cyber cunts"?

Yeah, not long, but quick search and seems like you're the first so far as google can tell.

#CyberCunts can gently caress off our roads!!!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
does it use the tiny pizzas from back to the future?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Megabound posted:

THIS WAY UP would be the most useful

"Do not overtake overturning vehicle" I always liked that one

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, not long, but quick search and seems like you're the first so far as google can tell.

#CyberCunts can gently caress off our roads!!!
If I'm the first, I hereby grant all 'strayans and everyone else for that matter, permission to use that whenever referring to the cyber truck or its owners.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
“My other car is ALSO an embarrassment”

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Two of the owners of the company I work for put down deposits for the Cybertruck years ago, and one of them is like in the first 10 or something. I hope to rag on them about it if they ever get one.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Gromit posted:

Two of the owners of the company I work for put down deposits for the Cybertruck years ago, and one of them is like in the first 10 or something. I hope to rag on them about it if they ever get one.

Give them poo poo about joining the queue now. Just show them Elons tweets about how he destroyed the Twitter value as well as the sales numbers for the frunk cars in the USA and ask them if they stand by their deposit still.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Chrpno posted:

"Do not overtake overturning vehicle" I always liked that one

How about this one:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Inceltown posted:

After selling a whopping 4,000 Cybertrucks in the USA it looks like they're trying to gauge interest for them here.

Of the 4000 sold, it looks like 3000 are back at the dealers because they've broken down.

I don't know if you could even sell them here because of our strong consumer protections laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
I reckon there would be a bunch of road safety standard it would be impossible to pass as well.