Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Prove it, coward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Sounds like he wants to violate the gag order again. Think he'll be able to hold out until later in the week, or will he truth out a violation later tonight?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Do it then you loving loser hahaha.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

The Daily Wire announced the launch of a new “men’s lifestyle” company named Responsible Man on May 1, promoting its only current product — a men’s dietary supplement that it says is “designed to help … sharpen brain cognition” and that it suggests will help address what the outlet calls the “increasing health risk” of declining “sperm concentration.”

The Daily Wire is promoting Responsible Man as an alternative to “woke” companies and by fearmongering about some of the outlet’s frequent targets, asking its readers, “Do you want to buy your men’s health products from a company that partners with drag queens and supports radical organizations that push gender procedures on children?”

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Of course he never divested fully

Holy poo poo that in itself should be a smoking gun of crime

That explains why he thinks immunity applies to this

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ben shapiro's super cum pills.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Super Male Vitality Anti-Woke All-Natural Sperm Enhancement

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

quote:

“Do you want to buy your men’s health products from a company that partners with drag queens and supports radical organizations that push gender procedures on children?”

https://twitter.com/bluthquotes/status/732749820348096512

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Lifespan posted:

You're Santoast!

I just instinctively winced/turned my nose up at this while on a video call and had to make up an explanation on the fly for what I was reacting to, thanks

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
the world conspires to see men fail? first I'm hearing of this

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Shot in the dark, thread, but there's a clip I posted in February 2021 that's from a comedy sketch of a lawyer loving up in one of the Trump threads and for the life of me I can't find it again outside of that thread. Anyone with archives can hook me up?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

kazil posted:

So Elon recently unbanned Nick Fuentes from Twitter. There was a Spaces and George Santos asked if Nick was gay. Fuentes gets upset and leaves the Spaces without answering
https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1787474398204530851

Circling back on this, is "Your mouth is busy brining the swelling of X" a new abstruse metaphor for "giving sloppy top" ? If so, is Santos the Shakespeare ot gay twitter literotica ?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"As a man, the world is conspiring against me to see me fail. I'm not taking it anymore! Today, I'm trying something new. Today, I take my life back!"

*Takes Responsible Man™ multivitamin*

Two hours pass.

*Gets up, slams fist on table, marches out the door, gets in car and drives to Home Depot*

"I need one wood, please. And put it in a bag."

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

So Elon recently unbanned Nick Fuentes from Twitter. There was a Spaces and George Santos asked if Nick was gay. Fuentes gets upset and leaves the Spaces without answering
https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1787474398204530851

:allears: Just give me sassy Gatita Santos straddling the semi-political poo poo and slaying at every chance, it would be the "honest work" face turn that brings America the LOLs

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Kristi, where did you get that dead dog?

"Found it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzQkaSKMSk

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well im upset

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
You are weak and everyone wants you to fail. ...Anyway, take these mystery pills and you might jizz more.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I give it like, 3 days tops before he forgets about his gag order and starts shittalking Michael Cohen on truth social

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol THE ENTIRE WORLD IS CONSPIRING TO SEE YOU FAIL, TAKE THESE DICK VITAMINS

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

love that he voluntarily stands in a little cage every day, great optics

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If he goes to gag-order jail does the trial simply carry on without him or do they have to wait?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
anytime the world tries to conspire against me I just take my vitamin-enhanced shotgun penis out and firehose it with cum until it goes away

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Stoatbringer posted:

If he goes to gag-order jail does the trial simply carry on without him or do they have to wait?

it would be during non-court hours, like overnight or the weekend

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

I think jail is for all of the not-in-trial time of the day

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Stoatbringer posted:

Hopefully it means they roll his rear end into court in the orange jumpsuit

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

kazil posted:

it would be during non-court hours, like overnight or the weekend

Also he would probably not have access to his team to cover him in bronzer, put him in an ill fitting suit, and do whatever they do to his hairdo.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hopefully its like tv where he comes to court in an orange jumpsuit, legs and arms cuffed and is seated, then the day ends he gets dragged back into his cell

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Trump would be given a prison issued mudflap to prevent his poop flecks from getting everywhere

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Philthy posted:

hopefully its like tv where he comes to court in an orange jumpsuit, legs and arms cuffed and is seated, then the day ends he gets dragged back into his cell

:hfive:

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

I will celebrate by playing Hyperdimensional Neptunia Sisters vs Sisters.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Shot in the dark, thread, but there's a clip I posted in February 2021 that's from a comedy sketch of a lawyer loving up in one of the Trump threads and for the life of me I can't find it again outside of that thread. Anyone with archives can hook me up?

This?
https://imgur.com/0JSZ1Rt

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

trump will die from exposure 12 hours into his first prison day

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

That Works posted:

Hopefully it means they roll his rear end into court in the orange jumpsuit

Instead of the chilling hannibal hiss, he's just gonna whisper 'covfefefefefe' and poo poo his pants

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

HKR posted:

trump will die from exposure 12 hours into his first prison day

Exposure to reality will to that to ya.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Serious_Cyclone posted:

anytime the world tries to conspire against me I just take my vitamin-enhanced shotgun penis out and firehose it with cum until it goes away

Alright Mr. Peterson, and what can I get you today? We have a 2-for-$5 deal on Dave’s Single.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I didn't think that a contempt lockup was ever going to happen, but we're soooo close! :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007