Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

not really seeing this if they are referring to western media anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

dti

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

western media are only reporting air strikes in rafa right now, clearly slow rolling the current events

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Bah, Israel could literally code name its operation “Final Solution” and American media and politicians would still find arguments to support it.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

HallelujahLee posted:

any headlines that run too true will get edited after the fact anyway

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

HallelujahLee posted:

The independent

quote:

Israel-Gaza - live: IDF announces strikes in eastern Rafah as Hamas accepts Gaza ceasefire plan

Sky News

quote:

Benjamin Netanyahu rejects ceasefire demands that would 'leave Hamas intact' - as Israeli cabinet votes to close Al Jazeera office

CTV News

quote:

Israel reportedly rejects Hamas-approved ceasefire
Reports say that Israel has already rejected an Egyptian-Qatari ceasefire deal that Hamas recently approved.

It's not a lot, and Reuters has been reporting it that way since November.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

any headlines that run too true will get edited after the fact anyway

yeah thats true

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Freezer posted:

Bah, Israel could literally code name its operation “Final Solution” and American media and politicians would still find arguments to support it.

The US straight up said that they're working towards a final solution.

https://twitter.com/BertaAdvantage/status/1760024501969154299

Edit: This is from February 2024.

BearsBearsBears has issued a correction as of 23:34 on May 6, 2024

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

BearsBearsBears posted:

The US straight up said that they're working towards a final solution.

https://twitter.com/BertaAdvantage/status/1760024501969154299

did not see that one coming

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

The independent

Sky News

CTV News

It's not a lot, and Reuters has been reporting it that way since November.

i get your point but thats very little and the sky news one i wouldnt count imo

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
TheNews.png

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Jel Shaker posted:

western media are only reporting air strikes in rafa right now, clearly slow rolling the current events

Is it confirmed that the ground invasion has begun?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Wheres PawParole when we need him

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Valleyant posted:

Bombing started which I personally think is bad.

https://x.com/Almeqdad/status/1787457891286306878

jesus christ thats a big cloud
death to israel, death to america

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
So I'm dumb but didn't Israel tell people to go south towards the Egypt border and try to say that anyone who stayed in the north was Hamas and now they're invading the place they told civilians to go

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

So I'm dumb but didn't Israel tell people to go south towards the Egypt border and try to say that anyone who stayed in the north was Hamas and now they're invading the place they told civilians to go

everywhere is hamas

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Bracing myself for waking in the morning and seeing this thread has grown by several hundred depressing posts.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CLAM DOWN posted:

everywhere is hamas

Civilians are Hamas
College kids are Hamas
Who isn't Hamas?

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

quote:

An Israeli official told Reuters that the Hamas announcement appeared to be “a ruse intended to make Israel look like the side refusing a deal,” following days of the US saying the ball was in Hamas’s court.

The official said that the proposal Hamas has accepted was a “softened” version of the Egyptian proposal, which includes “far-reaching” conclusions that Israel cannot accept.

But an official briefed on the talks, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said the offer Hamas accepted was effectively the same as one agreed at the end of April by Israel.

And a US official familiar with truce negotiations told Reuters that Netanyahu and the war cabinet “have not appeared to approach the latest phase of negotiations in good faith.”

Even the Times of Israel is grudgingly reporting on Israel sabotaging the talks.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Yemen, land of the free.

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Wouldn’t be surprised if Israel just tried to murder MBS for refusal to recognize the Zionist colony.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

kinda loving psychotic to have attacks start right for prime time news

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

SplitSoul posted:

Sorry, I just read "Yemen based" and nodded my head so furiously I couldn't read the rest.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

spacemang_spliff posted:

Yeah but if you remember that then you're antisemitic

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

spacemang_spliff posted:

They were just kettling them

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacemang_spliff posted:

thats hosed up that sounds like something a nation involved in a genocide would do

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Even the Times of Israel is grudgingly reporting on Israel sabotaging the talks.
"Why are they confessing?"

"They're bragging."

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Al! posted:

thats hosed up that sounds like something a nation involved in a genocide would do

Yeah it's almost like the great satan is standing idly by while their rabid pet massacres children and civilians

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008