Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wonder why the massive pussies who target children and animals to abuse are also really into guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

She was the only one who seemed dangerous at this family reunion

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

no mom, im not just trying to get the trophy for using every heat action in the yakuza series, I’m also training my unique style of self defense so i can protect The Community

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

seeing a dachshund approach and one winged angel starts playing

[loud choir] SAW A DOG

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol 18 hours for 16 Bit Butthead making a joke in response to a truly obnoxious post. The most thin-skinned people in the world.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lol 18 hours for 16 Bit Butthead making a joke in response to a truly obnoxious post. The most thin-skinned people in the world.

good thing they have killing machines

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

[loud choir] SAW A DOG

Using all the power in midgar to use the giant sniper rifle to take the shot.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

cyrano loving sucks and shouldn't have any semblance of authority anywhere ever

been said this. but apparently hes load bearing

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

lil white girl, holding some physics textbooks in a gun forum? you know those ar-15s are way too advanced for her

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Triticum Guzzler posted:

In society, there are rules. If you ask me about my gun in the thread where you are supposed to ask me about my gun, you will be banned. That is a rule. If my dog paddles out to me while I am swimming and sniffs me, I will shoot that dog in the mouth. This is how men build a life. If I am in my swimming trunks and I ask you what time it is and if you say Noon and then later I find that it is in fact Dusk, I will kill you with a Long Sword. Rules, consequences, Gun, safety, shark terror: these things I believe.

Still a very good post. I like it

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(holding hands up) okay i'll read the forum rules just dont shoot me lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(wearing bullet proof vest so i dont get shot) i think you are overreacting and also possibly crazy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol but also :rip:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

been said this. but apparently hes load bearing

He's a computer?!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

TheMightyBoops posted:

Using all the power in midgar to use the giant sniper rifle to take the shot.

having beaten the boss fight yesterday, i can say with confidence that i would absolutely use the junon cannon to take out rufus and darkstar if i could

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Keep your crotch-spawn away from that Funcopop, ma'am, 'less you want him to have a new hole in his chest.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

Didn't jeff say he considers him a personal friend

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

having beaten the boss fight yesterday, i can say with confidence that i would absolutely use the junon cannon to take out rufus and darkstar if i could

terrible take!!!!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I love Rufus, and his bad rear end pants.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

rufus is cool but the boss fights in both remake and rebirth are very hard

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Didn't jeff say he considers him a personal friend

:whitewater:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol

but also preemptive rip to synthy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hand knit is being activated

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wonder why the massive pussies who target children and animals to abuse are also really into guns

:iiam:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Proper Kern Ing posted:

It beats trying to outrun a pack of feral dogs, or fending off a meth head with a water bottle and trail mix.

Fanny packs aren't as good as proper gun-belt-under-an-outer-garment concealed carry, but they beat the hell out of carrying in a purse or backpack/messenger bag because the pack sits right in close and is secured to your waist so it doesn't flop around and can't be easily snatched. The main thing is to either get a fanny pack that's specifically designed for carry or semi-permanently secure a holster in a regular one, because it sucks to draw on a Proud Boi advancing with a baton and get a gun that's still holstered just as much as it does to forget which pocket has the gun and put your keys in there all up in the trigger guard's personal space.

Extremely Normal thing to believe you should be worried about having to do while living your daily life.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

draw dildoes at dawn, turn, pace 10 paces then? Fire at will

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

TFR Rules 5' and 4". Said it made sense that someone is short. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Mr. Gorbachev, punch this baby's soft skull

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Nostalgia bait is super in right now so digging these school shooter vibe posts and lol’ing when you realize it’s not a disgruntled 14 year old posting these but a person in their early 40s most likely

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Joey McChrist posted:

of course the baby dick poster only gives a day to the guy bragging about hitting a kid

He felt sympathy toward him due to the use of teeth. Why do you think he prefers infants

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Dandywalken posted:

It was in truth three children, aged 5 to 9 clamped on like lampreys.

TFR poster, 2024, colorized

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Goon getting accosted by his natural predators, meth heads or five year olds, and reaching into the fanny pack for their little 1865 prostitute madam Derringer pistol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Soul Dentist posted:

TFR poster, 2024, colorized

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's a computer?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Mad Hamish posted:

Extremely Normal thing to believe you should be worried about having to do while living your daily life.
Lord knows how many times I've had Proud Boys lurking towards me, baton in hand and malice in eyes, while I'm trying to replace the toner in the photocopier in this flyover-country office park.