Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

god drat that's my rug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Why would an atheist think god is doing anything

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

change my name posted:

because atheism is a religion too

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

change my name posted:

as in their interpretation of a deity

like most western atheists think god is supposed to be a white bearded man who looks suspiciously like depictions of Zeus. I guess in that meme its the whole 'if god real then why he let bad thing happen' epic gotcha

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
We have Scully at home.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

if you click the button for proudhon to live you should be fired out of a cannon into brick wall

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I do not understand what is being said by this, or why people are posting it to social media.

That mothers are killing other mothers just trying to feed their families to consume them?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

spacetoaster posted:

I do not understand what is being said by this, or why people are posting it to social media.

That mothers are killing other mothers just trying to feed their families to consume them?

it's deep because the fish are underwater. hope that clears it up.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Worm ... is a Mom! with a 'HOOK'!

Laterite has issued a correction as of 00:23 on May 10, 2024

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

drat.... that's deep...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Most fish actually don't care for their offspring at all.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

nice selfie

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

dune is about worms.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
i hope you get worms, finn

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dixon Chisholm posted:

i hope you get worms, finn

is this a quote from star wars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Picture a lot of word

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://twitter.com/SweatieAngle/status/1788481003603841061?t=y30NbvRseWF8iB0c4WtEXg&s=19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
An actual Aquaman villain, lol.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Found the reason lutefisk is so expensive now

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Tfw u r 2 lazy to work out so just going to sew some pearls, or whatever the gently caress, in a six pack into my calf meniscus

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Feral Integral posted:

Tfw u r 2 lazy to work out so just going to sew some pearls, or whatever the gently caress, in a six pack into my calf meniscus

This guy zoomed in!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
guy worth billions, still can't afford a dress

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1788631806008229937

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

puttin your stable in a table

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Everything I see from poly people is some variation of "uh excuse me, we are NOT crazy people. we're just misunderstood. you see, what we actually believe is [some really crazy poo poo]"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
it's because normal people just live normal lives and don't feel the need to scream their crank positions on internet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suppose it is possible to be a sane person who posts online or even a sane person in a polycule, but not both. i've never met one of the latter, but it's a big world.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Truga posted:

it's because normal people just live normal lives and don't feel the need to scream their crank positions on internet

it's also that the crazy crank positions are the ones that get shared because they're crazy, and therefore funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

[normally] i keep a spreadsheet of conversation topics and evaluate how they went

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Its not having sex with multiple people that's weird its making a spreadsheet about it and sharing it on your twitter account that's weird.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1785425334839493049

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
as we all know, true love is when you obsessively make charts and rankings about the people you're romantically involved with

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
anyway, polycules are gonna be mandatory in the future anyway, there's no way you'll be able to afford rent without 10 people in your room lmfao

that's why there's so many articles about it suddenly imo

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Truga posted:

anyway, polycules are gonna be mandatory in the future anyway, there's no way you'll be able to afford rent without 10 people in your room lmfao

that's why there's so many articles about it suddenly imo

I just want a girlfriend to help out around the house and also do anal unlike my bitch wife, is that too much to ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
swear to god if that woman nags at me one more time she's gonna start getting texts from the small phone