Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Flying Zamboni posted:

Putting this in the "drop off instructions for driver" part at every checkout:

There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin, but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave the crab rangoons, the shrimp fried rice, the chicken skewers, and the whole hunan pork combination platter, and I spare your lives.

The Chode Warrior

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

:wtc:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Things which are always funny: a well-timed fart, a little kitty being silly and clumsy, the screams of terrified children

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m downloading hi fi rush bc it looked awesome and I’d never heard of it before. Rip that company

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CelticPredator posted:

I’m downloading hi fi rush bc it looked awesome and I’d never heard of it before. Rip that company

Enjoy, it kicks rear end

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I watched the opening scnee and the art style and main character won me over.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Heath posted:

Has anybody played the new game Indika and do you recommend it

I would like to know this also. It's in a bundle with The Invincible, a video game adaptation of a Stanislaw Lem novel, so I'm probably going to get them both.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
(the sounds of children screaming have been added back in, for your amusement)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

CelticPredator posted:

genuinely upset they wont be making another japanese ghost game......oh well i guess its back to fatal frame

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CelticPredator posted:

It's fantastic, my favorite game of last year. Tragic that we won't get another one, and that it will eventually get delisted due to copyright

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

genuinely upset they wont be making another japanese ghost game......oh well i guess its back to fatal frame

it is genuinely insane how much i despise both current-gen console makers now. gaming has fallen.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Flying Zamboni posted:

Putting this in the "drop off instructions for driver" part at every checkout:

There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin, but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave the crab rangoons, the shrimp fried rice, the chicken skewers, and the whole hunan pork combination platter, and I spare your lives.

Two dogs enter
One goon leaves

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Al! posted:

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

lmao

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it is genuinely insane how much i despise both current-gen console makers now. gaming has fallen.
Take a deep breath, and know it will all be OK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELmBYBga5SY

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

B33rChiller posted:

Take a deep breath, and know it will all be OK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELmBYBga5SY

Nintendo..... thank you

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it is astonishingly how little Sony care about their back catalog. they have like one of the most diverse, artistically and historically interesting first-party catalogs of any publisher and nobody under the age of like 30 knows about it because unlike Nintendo they seem ashamed that they once published Aquanaut's Holiday.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This game is so loving cool omg

As an editor this whole thing makes so much senseto me

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://i.imgur.com/mUWEqx5.mp4

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Gen. Ripper posted:

"we need guns to protect ourselves from cops, who famously become meek and timid if they think someone has a gun" -tfr

Self defense with a gun, famously real

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Improbable Lobster posted:

Self defense with a gun, famously real

There's like three cases of bystanders with a gun successfully stopping a shooting or other horrible crime in history and you can bet gunfuckers have them memorized to chant out like its the Rigveda.

The best one was some dude trying to commit armed robbery in a gun store. That plan ended well for him.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Things which are always funny: a well-timed fart, a little kitty being silly and clumsy, the screams of terrified children

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/justenwrites/status/1788466531283914789

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfaoo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

amazing rap sheet sequence