Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

These people are fully grown adults writing John Wick fanfiction unironically

somehow car titles are transferred when family members die

tfr basically holding nra talking points is wild. i respect the people who are engaging with them but i feel like it's yelling into the void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

incredible

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love them all

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

theyre out of their minds lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I noticed you failed to engage with the question as to whether SSJ Goofy could beat the entire GTA San Andreas cast. But go off.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I noticed you failed to engage with the question as to whether SSJ Goofy could beat the entire GTA San Andreas cast. But go off.

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM but they mean every word, and, hell, they're carrying.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Wait, when did NMD get renamed to "No More Drake" because i love it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

Lol where did that dog avatar come from again? It spread so fast.

It's believed to have originated in non-human primates in West-central Africa, and is believed to have transferred to humans (a process known as zoonosis) in the early 20th century.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It's believed to have originated in non-human primates in West-central Africa, and is believed to have transferred to humans (a process known as zoonosis) in the early 20th century.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops posted:

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM but they mean every word, and, hell, they're carrying.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Sincere arguments about how they need their guns to protect racial minorities from getting constantly attacked without a single shred of self-reflection or irony I'm actually howling

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TBLALV posted:

Sincere arguments about how they need their guns to protect racial minorities from getting constantly attacked without a single shred of self-reflection or irony I'm actually howling

you know they re actual mad nobody's thanking them for their service

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
They’re trying to do an extremely online black panthers but it’s Malcom X peering through the blinds looking at the DoorDash driver

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spanish Manlove posted:

Wait, when did NMD get renamed to "No More Drake" because i love it

Wanna say right after "meet the grahams" was dropped renaming both the thread and the forum was requested

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

i would like to propose a compromise to the tfr people: no gun control for most of america but if you've ever posted on a gun forum federal agents show up and take all your guns away

copy
Jul 26, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

They’re trying to do an extremely online black panthers but it’s Malcom X peering through the blinds looking at the DoorDash driver

Malcolm β lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

TheSwizzler posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is me, a good guy with a gun who is also 6'7" and very buff and hung like a horse and surrounded at all times by an exact 1:1 ratio of custom painted rifles:buxom libertarian babes

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
not to sound like a metal gear character, but it's always about the fantasy of killing someone and not only being justified to do so but to be celebrated.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Cross-referencing these posters with the guys who throw pizzas at black teenagers asking for weed

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

TBLALV posted:

*buying guns from war profiteering companies that love militarizing the police* im john brown wick

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

symbolic posted:

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is me, a good guy with a gun who is also 6'7" and very buff and hung like a horse and surrounded at all times by an exact 1:1 ratio of custom painted rifles:buxom libertarian babes

remember that time people tried to make a calendar of buxom libertarian babes and they couldn't find enough to fill a calendar so they had to use 3 of the women multiple times

(it was last november)

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Coolguye posted:

remember that time people tried to make a calendar of buxom libertarian babes and they couldn't find enough to fill a calendar so they had to use 3 of the women multiple times

(it was last november)

Yeah there are certain laws that make libertarian calendars hard for them to realize.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
I will sacrifice as many schoolchildren at the alter of the NRA as it takes for me to cosplay as Neo arming up to save Morpheus only it's hard to go out and actually shoot people I'll just post fanfiction online about it instead while slowly bringing myself to orgasm stroking my massive barrels

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

pentyne posted:

for a bunch of airtight legal minds they sure do love to insist that ignorance of the law is a valid claim of innocence

Anything for gun's

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TBLALV posted:

Cross-referencing these posters with the guys who throw pizzas at black teenagers asking for weed

oh they were black? how could you tell? lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ominous Jazz posted:

not to sound like a metal gear character, but it's always about the fantasy of killing someone and not only being justified to do so but to be celebrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKjxqsYhQAQ

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Seeing the Trump bumper sticker on the car of my door dash drivers car as he drives away, I laugh to myself and gently tap the gun concealed on my hip and mutter “next time you won’t be so lucky chud”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ohhhh poo poo the neenerneener derprushing brigade has started to get placeholders