Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

lmao all the "Oh no my original avatar" stuff, was the entire gun forum just like trapped in 2004 or something? Did we open a time capsule?

Look, $10 is a LOT of money to drop on frivolous purchases for some people! *Buys five more boxes of ammunition*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't had a good cheese steak in a while. poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hosed up.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Bicyclops posted:

lmao all the "Oh no my original avatar" stuff, was the entire gun forum just like trapped in 2004 or something? Did we open a time capsule?

AR-15: $699.99
AR-15 Ammo: $30 a box
Gun License: $300
Firearm Safety Course: $89.99
Gun Shipping: $100

VS

Changing somebody's avatar on SA: $10

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I haven't had a good cheese steak in a while. poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hosed up.

Same brother. Synthy drop the recipe or else… we unleash TFR.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I've seen a lot of the avatar changes by reading the GiP current events thread, which kinda puts the lie to people saying that actual military veterans are more likely to not want to gently caress the guns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

AR-15: $699.99
AR-15 Ammo: $30 a box
Gun License: $300
Gun Shipping: $100

VS

Changing somebody's avatar on SA: $10

DXRacer IronMouse Delucxe Vtubing Gaming Streaming Ergonomic ADvanced Chair 899.99
Razer Naga BLACKOUT EDITION Choma XXXX 2025 Edition Wireless Hybrid Mouse 129.99
DDR8 Corsair Predator 9000 GoldBased 4.44 64GB Desktop Memory 99.99

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wormskull posted:

DXRacer IronMouse Delucxe Vtubing Gaming Streaming Ergonomic ADvanced Chair 899.99
Razer Naga BLACKOUT EDITION Choma XXXX 2025 Edition Wireless Hybrid Mouse 129.99
DDR8 Corsair Predator 9000 GoldBased 4.44 64GB Desktop Memory 99.99

Snuggie- The Original Wearable Blanket That Has Sleeves, Warm, Cozy, Super Soft Fleece, Functional Blanket with Sleeves & Pockets for Adult, Women, Men, As Seen On TV- Purple $24.99

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The gun loving pays for itself when someone tries to steal your gun bullshit and you blow them away. gently caress right off already. These are NOT the same thing.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Roth posted:

you know some of them have substituted a TFR megathread for this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Postman posted:

I have a lot of bad things to say about both people and goons who like guns but something makes me suspect that if anyone could turn gun safety into an embarrassing vanity project and dump a bunch of time, money and breath into it, the heroes in TFR can will and shall.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

tarlibone posted:

See, now I can't even post in any other boards without people asking why I have a happy sociopath avatar. And before you suggest that I already had one, I want to point out that Rusty Venture was not a happy man.

Day got worse! Google says, "Use the left lane to take the East ramp to MO-94. But that's not how the road works, and I knew I had to go West, so my brain shite-circuited and I followed Google's direction, figuring it knew something I didn't.

It didn't. Three increasingly insane re-routes later, I figured, gently caress it, and did a U-turn in front of several cars, kind-of hoping for an accident. I knew I was just going the wrong way on the right road.

Sadly, I survived to play. Not even a Fender bender.

And I'm not correcting "shite" above. That swipe-typo was a better word choice than I came up with.

veering into oncoming traffic because google maps frustrated me. definitely trust this person around a gun.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

The Postman posted:

They paid lowtax to film the instructional videos but, well...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The man that made this video can clean and jerk 300 lbs

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Frank Frank posted:

The man that made this video can clean and jerk 300 lbs

First time you met a nurse in the south?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Postman posted:

veering into oncoming traffic because google maps frustrated me. definitely trust this person around a gun.

So pissed about my avatar being changed that while screaming in traffic in my car, I ignored or misunderstood my GPS and indeed my survival instincts in general lmfao, I have a gun and I'm a responsible Gun Owner.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

First time you met a nurse in the south?

The nurses up north stop at cleaning you, unfortunately

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Had a Culver's butterburger tonight while hanging out with the family at the beer garden at a local brewery, drank a nice scotch ale.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Lmao the mod blanked all the avs

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The Postman posted:

"kind-of hoping for an accident" hmmm

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Ordered the Chirashi bowl from the nearby sushi place. :yum:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had a lil back n forth with myself in a nervous choked up fashion about my avatar change... *DemoniusX style pressing my temples to soothe extreme stress and rage* .... Yeeeeahh, anyway... P{ffffffff. Hffffwwoooo.... gently caress../.. Where was I. Ah, yes. I then proceeded to drive into the wrong side of the road, thanks to GPS Fuckery. lmfao. Ahhh... And my pizza has arrived folks. Lovely night.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That guy talks like Butters IRL to themself when their avatar gets changed. lmfao

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

The Postman posted:

Wormskull posted:

Had a lil back n forth with myself in a nervous choked up fashion about my avatar change... *DemoniusX style pressing my temples to soothe extreme stress and rage* .... Yeeeeahh, anyway... P{ffffffff. Hffffwwoooo.... gently caress../.. Where was I. Ah, yes. I then proceeded to drive into the wrong side of the road, thanks to GPS Fuckery. lmfao. Ahhh... And my pizza has arrived folks. Lovely night.

lmao

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Lmao the mod blanked all the avs

My mods are smiling at me derprusher, can you say the same?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Postman posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

No wonder they're always saying that cars are so dangerous.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Anyone just kind of wake up and feel like dying? Just me? Anyway, I got a cool gun today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah. You can go ahead and call me unhinged if you want. Me? I think I'm jwhwhwaaAAASHIT*camera falls over and shows my huge thighs*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is the place to ask i think, is there any roguelite racing games with meta progression and procedurally generated tracks like a kart racer or need for speed game crossed with descenders?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is the place to ask i think, is there any roguelite racing games with meta progression and procedurally generated tracks like a kart racer or need for speed game crossed with descenders?

If anything is that, it's a indie game I bought a couple years ago called Slipstream. However, I didn't play it long enough to find out if it has any of those elements in it. Good luck man.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
what the gently caress lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

SIDS Vicious posted:

Some of the dirt games I believe are procedurally generated. Like any Forza complete edition if they still have those has so many tracks that they might as well be infinite.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Yeah. You can go ahead and call me unhinged if you want. Me? I think I'm jwhwhwaaAAASHIT*camera falls over and shows my huge thighs*

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pentyne posted:

My mods are smiling at me derprusher, can you say the same?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Postman posted:

initially read this as "neenering into oncoming traffic"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Postman posted:

if this person is set off this badly because of a mean avatar they probably have an unhealthy connection with the forum and shouldnt be here anymore

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

The Postman posted:

lol

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

For some reason, "I want to point out that Rusty Venture was not a happy man" in that post is cracking me up. Priorities, guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

For some reason, "I want to point out that Rusty Venture was not a happy man" in that post is cracking me up. Priorities, guy

Wait is that from Venture brothers. lmfao. It really is just a different time over there, huh.