Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Carthag Tuek posted:

view history

I like my way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:wrong: you only think you do

once you try my way? youll know its the right way :csi_sunglasses.gif:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Some of y'all need Jesus Opera GX, the browser for games and the sponsor of this comment. Click on the link in the description to download it now.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Deez Nuts don't Kroll.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Deez Nuts has been framed by the female chaos dragon , and will explain how in this series of 57 youtube videos .

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:eyepoop:

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
"and finally su-cucumber-ed"

(I apologize. That was incredibly labored. I'll see myself out.)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Explains so much

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Now Trump is going to one up him by claiming worms are an even bigger portion of his brain.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I dont know posted:

Now Trump is going to one up him by claiming worms are an even bigger portion of his brain.

I'd like to remind rfk that my worms are much larger, and they are actually alive

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

But it was only fantasy
The wall was too high, as you can see
No matter how he tried, he could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Homeless woman was living inside rooftop store sign with computer, coffee maker, police say.

quote:

AP -- Contractors curious about an extension cord on the roof of a Michigan grocery store made a startling discovery: A 34-year-old woman was living inside the business sign, with enough space for a computer, printer and coffee maker, police said.

“She was homeless,” Officer Brennon Warren of the Midland Police Department said Thursday. “It’s a story that makes you scratch your head, just somebody living up in a sign.”

The woman, whose name was not released, told police she had a job elsewhere but had been living inside the Family Fare sign for roughly a year, Warren said. She was found April 23.

How the gently caress do you live inside the SIGN!?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Not any worse than some places I rented in the past.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah, it looks like a small attic with a sign on it's front window. Honestly while it really sucks she had to resort to living like that, it looks a hell of a lot better than a lot of places that people have to resort to while homeless.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
New milkshake duck just dropped

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/10/man-behind-viral-dress-pleads-guilty-endangering-wifes-life

Turns out the dress was black and blue. (David Caruso sighs and remove sunglasses while "Behind Blue Eyes" plays)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I hope he gets beaten black and blue.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/itvnews/status/1788877115296710910

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

No standard of living! Only procreate!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I know he's a Frenchman but there is no way he could impregnate all these ladies all by his own.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

15 years from now, new crisis. Nobody can date eachother because they're all little Macrons.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Show us the loving room you idiots! God the news is worthless

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The General posted:

15 years from now, new crisis. Nobody can date eachother because they're all little Macrons.

Like that would stop the French

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

By popular demand posted:

I know he's a Frenchman but there is no way he could impregnate all these ladies all by his own.

That's what I immediately thought as well. "It's time for me, Macron, to step in"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

May I suggest that they don’t all marry as old as Macron?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Platystemon posted:

May I suggest that they don’t all marry as old as Macron?

Don't blame him. We have many videos documenting the consequences of having a MILF high school teacher.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I've often felt like I'm one small step away from homelessness, so when I'm driving around some place will catch me eye, like a big sign with a roomy interior, and I'll think "yeah, I could live there".

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1788390946721165739

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
That's why you shouldn't let your cruise ships out to sea. Keep them at home!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

HisMajestyBOB posted:

That's why you shouldn't let your cruise ships out to sea. Keep them at home!

They should ground them all in one place in a desert wasteland somewhere, making some sort of cruise ship city. Like vegas but somehow tackier.

It will make them much easier to avoid if they're all in one place.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Willy couldn't resist the buffet.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Silly Burrito posted:

Willy couldn't resist the buffet.

It was free

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

dr_rat posted:

They should ground them all in one place in a desert wasteland somewhere, making some sort of cruise ship city. Like vegas but somehow tackier.

It will make them much easier to avoid if they're all in one place.

Salton Sea would be a good candidate.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Then someone puts wheels on them and we end up with Mortal Engines.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

New Floridaman dropped:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/revolting/cop-chomp-bust-562839

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Free the man

quote:

Anderson, cops noted, also moaned that police were at the music festival making drug crime arrests. “Ya’ll only did this to make the Baptists happy,” he declared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Cool, a new pork snack