Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

The true curse is when people upload a video to YouTube that's shot in portrait mode so if you're watching it with your phone in portrait mode the video is stamp-sized in the centre of the screen.

Wait till we convert to natural oval shaped screens instead of rectangles, then to circle shapes because in future cyclops mutants rule the earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone should give him fake cocaine

or a bag of fent he thinks is cocaine

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Or like detergent or whatever the gently caress, powder that makes you vanish

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You thought it was cocaine, oops it's antimatter.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

this guys antivirus sucks

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Glottis posted:

it's very easy for me to imagine some person sitting on the porch with a beer saying "gently caress him/her", gently lighting a polaroid on fire, and tossing it into the brush thinking it was gone forever.

Also, looks kinda homegroan.

I thought so too, but I think it's a shoulders-up selfie of a woman wearing a tank top, with a shirtless man standing behind her. Maybe they were swimming.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

So that's super illegal right, passing what's basically counterfeit bills into the economy? Also intentionally getting innocent people arrested.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

dr_rat posted:

So that's super illegal right, passing what's basically counterfeit bills into the economy? Also intentionally getting innocent people arrested.

The trick is catching this idiot in the act. Even saying this on the internet will be kind of hard to prove if put in as evidence.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Android Apocalypse posted:

The trick is catching this idiot in the act. Even saying this on the internet will be kind of hard to prove if put in as evidence.

if they catch him in the act, this proves intent so it is dumb of him to put this online but im glad he did and i hope someone uses this knowledge to catch him but the cops definitely wont gently caress with him because hes rich and powerful

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Yeah, "I was just kidding. It's a funny Tikkety Tok!"

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

We need antifa to figure out his route to work and see if they can bum like $5 for bus fare.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I hope that guy gets aids

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why? There's pretty much a cure for that poo poo. And dude is rich so he can probably afford the medications for it.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Milo and POTUS posted:

I hope that guy gets aids tranq instead of cocaine

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol this guy can't even count to 1

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I hope he goes in for a routine physical and learns that he has stage 4 stomach cancer

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Scratch Monkey posted:

I hope he goes in for a routine physical and learns that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

I hope he goes in for a routine physical and learns that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer

And decides to treat it with a fruit exclusive diet

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

The jig was up when they misheard heel

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone should give him fake cocaine

kuarduck posted:

And decides to treat it with a fruit exclusive diet

100% apples :woz:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Real question: is Mia's adverse reaction to snorting heroin she thought was cocaina even remotely accurate to real life?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

If any of you are bothered by that Johnny McEntee homeless counterfeit guy then I strongly encourage you to signal-boost that video any way you can. Click Like, retweet it, post it on every social media you have, and encourage everyone you know including other goons to click it and do the same. The more people who do it, including goons, the more likely it'll eventually be blessed by The Algorithm enough to go viral, show up on the news, and maybe get that fucker arrested.

If it worked on the boat trash dumpers, it can work on this rear end in a top hat.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Mister Speaker posted:

Real question: is Mia's adverse reaction to snorting heroin she thought was cocaina even remotely accurate to real life?

It’s a shitload of heroin.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

JGdmn posted:

It’s a shitload of heroin.
And extremely potent, if Lance is to be believed.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

Snorting a huge amount of heroin can indeed stop your heart

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

Broadly speaking, opiates slow everything down. They slow down breathing, they slow down your heart, they slow down your bowels. So yeah, if you take a shitload of morphine, I could see cardiac problems occurring secondary to severe bradycardia. Usually the bradypnea presents as a problem first though, to my understanding.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nenonen posted:

Wait till we convert to natural oval shaped screens instead of rectangles, then to circle shapes because in future cyclops mutants rule the earth.

Lol hell n'wah

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Rockman Reserve posted:

seriously, the rest of the episodes are speculation about letting technology consume more of our lives and the impact on our social structure

the first episode is “lol what if the prime minister hosed a pig on TV”

i’ve somehow seen it like three times and call me loving dense or whatever but it doesn’t have any themes or anything to say, it’s just sensationalist schlock surrounded by a flimsy “no no seriously it could happen!”

The theme of the episode is supposed to be how public opinion swings back and forth in the dogpiles and echochambers on twitter and social media, but it gets overshadowed by the pigfucking.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm not sure if this is cursed or blessed. Maybe a mix of both.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
aiden pls go

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh it looks like he did go

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

fart -> *

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

I. M. Gei posted:

Those Stusseys are awful. No wonder Aiden had to stay after class

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I wish I was as cool as AIDEN is when I was his age.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I. M. Gei posted:

In addition to everything, they didn't even capitalize Emma's name properly

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Mister Speaker posted:

Definitely. Also, Vega's dealer is bragging about its strength and Vince opts for "The Madman"

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Wouldn't there be records of all the arrested homeless people who were paying with counterfeit money in the area? How hard it would be to check if they exist?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

RabbitWizard posted:

Wouldn't there be records of all the arrested homeless people who were paying with counterfeit money in the area? How hard it would be to check if they exist?

Also how traceable are the fake bills? They probably don't have serial numbers on them like real cash but maybe there's at least one out there they can tie back to an arrested homeless person?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Movie money is normally pretty easy to spot as being not-money. It's basically the equivalent of leaving those fake tips crossed with a bible verse, but with more hate for your fellow man

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

RabbitWizard posted:

no one who is homeless is going to stick around the gas station for the cops to show up, well i mean almost really wouldn't do that. it's a fiver, you're incompetent if you're arguing with a gas station clerk over it.

In a previous job we would get occasional counterfeits in our fare collection boxes. we just made a form report to the secret service and never heard anything further about it like requests for cctv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

latest portrait of King Charles III just dropped.

Got some real Francis Bacon's Study after Velázquez's Portrait of Pope Innocent X vibes.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 15, 2024