Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

What religious freedoms, Branco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NDP
Jun 25, 2021

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I see another Trumper has fallen for the "photo of NJ Trump rally" gag.

https://twitter.com/TheReformRepub1/status/1790098587839242748/photo/1

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

But... but you were just told it ate some of the brain. You can't make a "no brain" joke because the setup explicitly acknowledged that a brain was present

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Microplastics posted:

But... but you were just told it ate some of the brain. You can't make a "no brain" joke because the setup explicitly acknowledged that a brain was present

I could eat a bucket of sand and still die of starvation

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

NDP posted:

I see another Trumper has fallen for the "photo of NJ Trump rally" gag.

https://twitter.com/TheReformRepub1/status/1790098587839242748/photo/1

"Your honor my client Mr Stone did not murder this guy, he just stabbed him a bunch of times, if he was out of blood when the EMT's found him that's on them"

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I take it it's not a photo of NJ or of a Trump rally?

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Ahh, yes. Good ol' "News Item". So reliable. Why they told me this was true when I asked them the other day.

"NEWS ITEM," I said, "It's been so long, how've you been?"

"Trump had 100,000 people show up to see him speak"

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I take it it's not a photo of NJ or of a Trump rally?

It's a Rod Stewart concert in Brazil like 30 years ago.

Kellies nomination: Most Incomprehensible

What happened to Rick McKee anyway? When he used to be posted here his cartoons were basically the standard right wing poo poo opinions but his more recent stuff is actually... kinda decent?

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

What happened to Rick McKee anyway? When he used to be posted here his cartoons were basically the standard right wing poo poo opinions but his more recent stuff is actually... kinda decent?

I know you can't give a modern conservative any credit and all that jazz -- the core philosophy is misanthropic and always has been, etc etc etc -- but McKee always struck me as more, shall we say, "misguided" and less "brimming with contempt and hatred" than a lot of his peers. He's always disliked Trump, and does not at all seem to enjoy the Trumpification of his party.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

bird lay egg

That's the closest that you'll get to scientific reality from Payne this year.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

What religious freedoms, Branco
Oh, you know the ones

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

New Kelly :sickos:

"Teetotalitarianism"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Tatsuya: *draws an idiot saying both sides suck to show how stupid it is to say that*
Also Tats: *draws an identical idiot on the opposite side to say that both sides suck*

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

It's a Rod Stewart concert in Brazil like 30 years ago.

Wow. There's lying and lying. Thanks!

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Nihilarian posted:

Tatsuya: *draws an idiot saying both sides suck to show how stupid it is to say that*
Also Tats: *draws an identical idiot on the opposite side to say that both sides suck*

Also Tats: *is an idiot*

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Wow. There's lying and lying. Thanks!

Yeah, the Stewart concert still holds the world record for biggest concert ever (it was a free show on New Year's Eve). So there's quite a bit of chutzpah at work there.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

It's budget day so we're getting a lot of cartoons of treasurer Jim Chalmers.

Rowe:

Chalmers with RBA governor Michele Bullock and treasurer secretary Steven Kennedy. Budget forecasts faster inflation drop than expected by RBA as government defends figures (ABC).

Knight:

Wilcox: :words:

Spooner:

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: History Doesn't Repeat, It Weeps

I just realised what this reminded me of.

The Third Policeman posted:

As I came round the bend of the road an extraordinary spectacle was presented to me. About a hundred yards away on the left-hand side was a house which astonished me. It looked as if it were painted like an advertisement on a board on the roadside and indeed very poorly painted. It looked completely false and unconvincing. It did not seem to have any depth or breadth and looked as if it would not deceive a child. That was not in itself sufficient to surprise me because I had seen pictures and notices by the roadside before. What bewildered me was the sure knowledge deeply-rooted in my mind, that this was the house I was searching for and that there were people inside it. I had no doubt at all that it was the barracks of the policemen. I had never seen with my eyes ever in my life before anything so unnatural and appalling and my gaze faltered about the thing uncomprehendingly as if at least one of the customary dimensions was missing, leaving no meaning in the remainder.
A Flann O'Brien comic.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Carlos Latuff

Dave Whamond

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Koterba

Matt Wuerker

Mike Smith

Watching videos of people being murdered made me upset at the ones who murdered them. A good cartoon.

NEMØ

Pedro X. Molina

Rick McKee

Rivers

"He definitely did it and everyone knows he did it, but, uh... talking about sex in a courtroom is bad! That's the ticket."

Walt Handelsman

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

idonotlikepeas posted:

Mike Smith

Watching videos of people being murdered made me upset at the ones who murdered them. A good cartoon.

The correct response to this accusation is to ask "Ok then, what history books do you want me to read on the subject?"

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

:latestfad:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

[b]A.F. Branco

Unironically this:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Political Cartoons 2024: WORM SCAN 5000

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Justice will get Trump off, a depressingly accurate cartoon.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

nm; dp

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

DalaranJ posted:

In the modern state of the comic where everyone showing arousal is literally a satanic monster, there’s no longer any room for horny Charlie Brown.

Charlie Brownshirt.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

For context- a plane had to make a wheels up landing in Newie yesterday.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-13/plane-emergency-incident-newcastle-airport/103838786

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

DarklyDreaming posted:

The correct response to this accusation is to ask "Ok then, what history books do you want me to read on the subject?"

"The Bible"

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
While that is what they'd probably say I'd like to point out the main four books of the New Testament are a story of a guy getting murdered by the government for teaching people to think for themselves and gaining some popularity doing it

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

This is almost a competent joke :psyboom:

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Bob Gorrell

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Guavanaut posted:

bird lay egg

That's the closest that you'll get to scientific reality from Payne this year.

In addition to bird lay egg, robin eggs are famous for being blue.

Baby robin egg is looking for a mother's day card, the cards for robins are blue like the eggshells.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

[/b]

Does Stiglich think that Biden is constantly suffering from a stroke?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Technowolf posted:

Does Stiglich think that Biden is constantly suffering from a stroke?

I mean, he also thinks Biden is Jewish has a giant hooked nose, so whatever.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

[b]A.F. Branco

I missed this one last page, but holy poo poo. Branco is now in "Democracy is bad actually" mode.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

JamesBont posted:

I missed this one last page, but holy poo poo. Branco is now in "Democracy is bad actually" mode.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

It's become a common right wing refrain during presidential election years as they continously loss the popular vote.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

JamesBont posted:

It's been part of the right-wing repertoire since at least 2000. "Oh, you think it's bad that our guy is president even though he lost the popular vote? I think you'll find that we're a constitutional republic, not a democracy, so checkmate, libtard :smuggo:."

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
They also love invoking the whole "oh, so 50.0001% of the population wins an election, so they should be able to start revoking rights of the 49.9999% and start rounding them up and sending them to camps??" anti-democracy boogeyman. To a lot of them, that is their exact fantasy of what should happen, just specifically when their side wins.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Firestor

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Kind of amazed this one made it past the censors. Not that it's particularly fresh or subversive, I just can't think of a time I've seen a kid's comic strip feature a realistic gun held to somebody's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
It's based on a National Lampoon magazine cover from 1973.