Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I am 62 years old, bravely volunteering to let an 18-year-old conscript get lifelong ptsd from participating in a genocide! Kiss my feet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
this thread just keeps on giving

quote:

To: lambo

They advise (and I brought my own) TP.

I also brought enough wipes for awhile. Can resupply on weekends.

I figure if I just clean latrines the whole week, I’m okay with that. Any other job is upside!

Glad to hear from another SarElNik!

76 posted on 5/15/2024, 7:56:39 PM by Uncle Miltie (Biden <3 Hamas!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 74 | View Replies]

:lol: what a catty response

quote:

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie
Apparently there are IDF soldiers who are making videos ogoing to bet f their escapades and posting them on social media.

The video below is from Al-jazeera and is a compilation of those taken by IDF soldiers.

If you come across any of these infantile morons soldiers, make sure to give them a high five and a fist bump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAT9NQ4WkE0

(For anyone clicking on the video, for some reason the FR posted link shows a partial screen. Hitting the refresh button removes whatever’s causing this and then the video can be viewed normally).
64 posted on 5/15/2024, 7:03:43 PM by yelostar (Spook codes 33 and 13. See them often in headlines and news stories. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: yelostar

As I was saying about the “allahu akhbar chorus” ...

69 posted on 5/15/2024, 7:11:34 PM by Uncle Miltie (Biden <3 Hamas!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie
As I was saying about the “allahu akhbar chorus” ...

It’s understandable that you wouldn’t want to address the actual behavior of IDF soldiers…as recorded by IDF soldiers!

And of course it goes without saying that posting a compilation of videos taken by IDF soldiers - is the same thing as supporting Islamic terrorism…

As for the photo you posted of the (likely Palestinian) baby wired with explosives - it serves as a reminder that at least half of fatalities inflicted by Israel have been women, children and infants.

As Hamas is to blame for its misdeeds, so is Israel to blame for its own malfeasance.

Historically - at least since 1948 - the lives lost and injuries suffered have overwhelmingly been on the Palestinian side. It’s not even close.

Today - May 15 - marks the 76th anniversary of the Nakba- the seminal moment in modern Palestinian history.

The Nakba (Arabic: النَّكْبَة an-Nakba, lit. 'the catastrophe') was the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in Mandatory Palestine during the 1948 Palestine war through their violent displacement and dispossession of land, property, and belongings, along with the destruction of their society, culture, identity, political rights, and national aspirations. The term is also used to describe the ongoing persecution and displacement of Palestinians by Israel. As a whole, it covers the fracturing of Palestinian society and the long-running rejection of the right of return for Palestinian refugees and their descendants.

The erasure of Palestine is what’s happening, justified by a twisted ideology of supposed Christians who believe that destroying a nation and its people will lead to salvation.

A really inconsistent approach for the followers of Jesus.
78 posted on 5/15/2024, 8:21:30 PM by yelostar (Spook codes 33 and 13. See them often in headlines and news stories. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

Dying excessively in a war you start is an islamist’s prerogative.

79 posted on 05/15/2024 1:26:10 PM PDT by Uncle Miltie (Biden <3 Hamas!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies ]

quote:

Feel free to join up with ham rear end.

See you there!

80 posted on 05/15/2024 1:28:21 PM PDT by Uncle Miltie (Biden <3 Hamas!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies ]

Uncle Miltie is going to have to come up with a banger of a story

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Freep has their very own Caro in the making?

Side note, but how the Hell is that yelostar not getting insta-zotted?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Tony Phillips posted:

Side note, but how the Hell is that yelostar not getting insta-zotted?

Jimbob, or more likely his son, realized that his website isn't getting any new traffic and he can't be as quick on the draw with bans.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Tony Phillips posted:

I would like to get off of MR BONES’ WILD RIDE before this great evil wills itself into existence :smith:

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

Reading this thread for years, and wow, this is the first time someone on freep sounds saner than some of the people I talk to

ringu0 fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 15, 2024

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I hope that many bad things happen to Uncle Miltie

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Also lmao that Musk spent so much money and time making Twitter into a right-wing hell-hole that would appeal to these kinds of people, but still doesn't have a chance in hell of selling a car to them.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mercury_Storm posted:

Also lmao that Musk spent so much money and time making Twitter into a right-wing hell-hole that would appeal to these kinds of people, but still doesn't have a chance in hell of selling a car to them.

Which is especially hilarious after a lot of advertising for the Cybertruck was directed at them

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Which is especially hilarious after a lot of advertising for the Cybertruck was directed at them

I think if you were going to make a car targeted toward most of the people on Freep, you should make a new 1993 Buick LeSabre instead of a $100,000 videogame truck.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I salute Uncle Miltie's service and hope he wins the coveted red triangle award

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Of course it's the coward's war tourism.

I'm volunteering to help a teen go to the front and get shot at. Off you go! I'll be back here in a warehouse, bragging about how I'm really on the front thanks to "transmogrification"

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
freep's Doomsday Econ thread
Dow passes 40,000 for first time

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Anticipating a Trump presidency.

2 posted on 05/16/2024 9:33:12 AM PDT by Ge0ffrey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

We know, however, the Dems are taking full credit and feeling the “halo effect” of being near something good that makes people feel fuzzy and warm.

I peeked at the disgusting Drudge (as I often do to see the enemy’s strategies). On the left side yesterday’s upper corner clickbaits were: Dow breaks records again. Inflation down. Gas prices finally edging downward. Picture was of Biden holding the distressed Trump in a headlock as debates were announced with Trump still tied up in court.

Sounds like a big Dem victory plausibility setup for their vote fraud.

We have to hope the economy will really crash and inflation will get worse BEFORE November. Or people will vote Dem and go back to the game on TV. Goodbye American Dream for all of us.

45 posted on 05/16/2024 10:41:12 AM PDT by frank ballenger (There's a battle outside and it's raging. It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

I would like to see Biden telling average voters that “the stock market is doing great,” while they are having trouble paying for groceries and rent.

47 posted on 05/16/2024 10:42:23 AM PDT by phil00071
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

There are few other places to park all of that liquidity that’s been pumped into the system. I’m afraid that Trump will be left holding the bag and, of course, being wrongly blamed for it all when it inevitably crashes down.

7 posted on 5/16/2024, 4:38:04 PM by LittleBillyInfidel (This tagline has been formatted to fit the screen. Some content has been edited.)

quote:

To: mikey_hates_everything

Don’t forget fake profits made from inflation. All just funny money. There is no “real” gain here, no increase in productivity, no increase in efficiency. You have to play the funny money game though to just stay even. There are no other good choices.

17 posted on 5/16/2024, 4:48:47 PM by Sequoyah101 (Procrastination is just a form of defiance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

It is a leading economic indicator.

It is indicating that the most anti-business administration in our nation’s history is on it’s way out.

Pres Trump’s odds are at the lowest odds to date-stock market hits record highs.

19 posted on 5/16/2024, 4:54:02 PM by Freest Republican (There is no tyranny that cannot be justified by imbeciles)

quote:

The formula is the same. Buy quality companies, and hold onto them. Case in point, have you ever been to Costco when it wasn’t crowded? Me neither. My long term Costco holding is killing it. When the correction comes it will go down, but thats the time to buy more.

23 posted on 5/16/2024, 5:00:35 PM by bigdaddy45

quote:

Yup: this is where all that deficit spending is winding up-- asset inflation for the top 1%.

I'm not envious of the top 1% if they earn their money honestly. But it's obvious that the big money in this country is propped up by big government.
24 posted on 5/16/2024, 5:04:00 PM by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens" )

quote:

To: Sequoyah101

Rubles are on sale on forex.com.

By on sale, thast means they’re almost 50% off vs our dollar fr June 2022-

Russia rates are at 16.875%-

when Pres Trump returns oil to $50/bbl,

that is the equivalent of taking $91billion/yr out of Russia’s pockets.

They have spent something around $200bilion on an in invasion that is serving no purpose than lighting money on fire to date.

25 posted on 5/16/2024, 5:05:02 PM by Freest Republican (There is no tyranny that cannot be justified by imbeciles)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bishop_Malachi; All

Unemployment is starting to inch up. This along with inflation is what the Fed is keeping an eye on.
They want to keep unemployment from reaching 4.2%. IF it hits 4.0% they could lose control and it could go to 5%.

THE ECONOMY IS SLOWING DOWN. There is less freight being moved around the country both on flatbeds and vans. There is now an oversupply of trucks. This is just the opposite of 2022.

People have now maxed their credit cards out. Which are now at an all time high. The credit default rate is going up. So, the only thing people can do is REDUCE THEIR SPENDING.
62% of the GDP is CONSUMER SPENDING. As the consumer stops charging things to their credit cards and decides to live within their means the economy will be in a recession. Probably by the end of this year. We were 1.6% positive last quarter.

34 posted on 5/16/2024, 5:24:38 PM by woodbutcher1963
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paladin2
They LOVE to tax inflation.

Yes. I hate the IRS. Forcing me to do RMD's, taking large amounts from retirement investments, boosting me into a higher tax bracket so they can steal more taxes from me. Meanwhile, the money won't buy what it used to buy because of inflation. Then the government wastes the money and keeps demanding more taxes.
60 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:22:20 PM by roadcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

quote:

Expecting Biden to win re-election.

61 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:54:26 PM by nwrep

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Love the Freeper who can't resist humble bragging about how his 401(k) RMDs are so big that it is pushing him into the highest tax bracket, while also talking about how bad Biden has been for the stock market.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Love the Freeper who can't resist humble bragging about how his 401(k) RMDs are so big that it is pushing him into the highest tax bracket, while also talking about how bad Biden has been for the stock market.

And also misunderstands how tax brackets work, but I guess that's nothing new.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
'Doctor Who' viewership plummets after woke star tells viewers, 'Don't watch. Turn off the TV.'

quote:

Doctor Who has been completely destroyed by Russell T. Davies and Ncuti Gatwa. Davies is buckling down on making the show as queer as it possibly can get and his boy toy Gatwa is all too happy to ruin one of science fiction television's greatest heroes. Gatwa told the "haters" to not watch the show. Its first two proper episodes of the Gatwa era got less than a quarter of Matt Smith's first episode in 2010. So apparently "the homophobes" took Gatwa and Davies at their word.

#RIPDoctorWho now trends regularly on X/Twitter. All the original fans have packed up and left. They don't want to see hard left wokery not only kill the show but rape its corpse.

There might not be so vicious an example of liberalism destroying everything it touches at this moment in time than what "progressives" are doing to Doctor Who.
1 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:27:08 PM by Ciaphas Cain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: rightwingcrazy
The new series since 2005 had been pretty good, in large part. Ironically it was Davies who was the first showrunner of the modern era. Apart from one character being openly bisexual (Captain Jack Harkness) the first Davies era emphasized solid story and characters.

But that was almost 20 years ago. Davies left and the amazing Steven Moffat became showrunner, and with him came Matt Smith and then Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

Then came the Chris Chibnall era which only lasted for the female Doctor (that wasn't even half of what went wrong on Chibnall's watch).

Now it's Davies again, and the man has changed. Has become a raging progressive waging war against the true Doctor Who fans who have watched the show since its original run 1963-1989. Ncuti Gatwa ticks off all the right D.E.I. boxes: homosexual, liberal, minority (I have no problem with a black man playing the Doctor so long as he properly respects the character and the show's history). It's also been strongly hinted that he was on Davies' casting couch if you know what I mean.
11 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:46:14 PM by Ciaphas Cain (America needs deliberalization like Germany needed denazification.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ciaphas Cain

The character is NOT gay. I like the show so far. It is fun again. On the watch for wokness, none yet. The Specials were VERY woke, not a fan of Tennant anyway, overated emo Doctor.

16 posted on 05/16/2024 1:54:53 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING AMERICA, AND HE WILL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE HIM!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

"F*** off, and let people be!"

You have to love the hypocrisy of Leftists - why can't they let people be and stop forcing upon them things they don't want?

They don't mind destroying things to make a point. Leave things and people alone!
19 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:57:33 PM by scott7278 (Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.)

quote:

"Don't watch. Turn off the TV. Go and touch grass, please, for God's sake," he told Variety. "As the world darkens — and I do think the world is darkening around queer rights...

My dear Gatwa - Gatwa?! - the only place where queer rights are darkening is in the islamic world, but you would never have the guts to say that would you? Everywhere else, it's gay-gay-gay all the time.

And hey, if the star tells viewers not to watch, then don't watch.
29 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:13:32 PM by Rummyfan (In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.)

quote:

Star Wars and Star Trek have also been ruined by the gay activists. Most shows have been wrecked by the ‘wokeness’ and even commercials.

57 posted on 5/16/2024, 10:48:55 PM by minnesota_bound (Need more money to buy everything now)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Freep: it's gay-gay-gay all the time

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Supreme Court allows Louisiana to use congressional map with second majority-Black district posted by freeper Round Earther

quote:

To: Round Earther

What about brown districs?

What about yellow districts?

Why do only black people get this privilege.

2 posted on 5/15/2024, 4:13:54 PM by Skywise

these are the dumbest motherfuckers alive

quote:

quote:

To: All

What happens if a white person moves there? or are only blacks allowed in that district ?

3 posted on 5/15/2024, 4:21:11 PM by escapefromboston (Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.)

It’s what the democrats want. Keep them in their place.

4 posted on 5/15/2024, 4:23:50 PM by DIRTYSECRET

quote:

To: Round Earther

I stop reading when “black” is capitalized.

7 posted on 5/15/2024, 4:46:16 PM by bwest

gonna reach through my screen and punch this guy in the face over the internet

quote:

To: Skywise

What about American districts?

9 posted on 5/15/2024, 4:47:34 PM by Yogafist

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican

That is the truth of this. The Democrats have been so succesful in putting these kind of districts together that they bagn losing other areas because they had become Republican heavy.

But the Democrats have to keep fighting like this so they can keep the blacks voting the way they want them to.

17 posted on 5/15/2024, 5:51:34 PM by wbarmy (Trying to do better.)

quote:

quote:

To: wbarmy
“But the Democrats have to keep fighting like this so they can keep the blacks voting the way they want them to.”

I don’t know if this will work for them.

Daily at work I hear middle class blacks speak up about how they are p.o.ed about the direction this country is going.

Most p.o.ed., black middle class moms!

Mad as hell...

25 posted on 5/15/2024, 7:42:25 PM by lizma2

Not to be too negative, but it has worked for the last 80 years, since FDR and LBJ promised them manna from the government.

27 posted on 5/16/2024, 5:00:22 AM by wbarmy (Trying to do better.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Supreme Court rules Consumer Financial Protection Bureau funding structure is legal posted by freeper Tell It Right

the CNBC article posted:

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the funding structure of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is legal.

The court in a 7-2 decision rejected an argument that the CFPB’s funding method violated the U.S. Constitution because Congress does not annually appropriate money for the agency as it does for other executive branch entities.

Instead, Congress authorized the CFPB to draw its funding from the Federal Reserve system.

Thursday’s ruling protects the CFPB from a potential death sentence, given the risk that Republicans in a bitterly divided Congress would block annual appropriations for the agency.

“The statute that authorizes the Bureau to draw money from the combined earnings of the Federal Reserve System to carry out its duties satisfies the [Constitution’s] Appropriations Clause,” Justice Clarence Thomas, a conservative, wrote in the majority opinion.

“Although there may be other constitutional checks on Congress’ authority to create and fund an administrative agency, specifying the source and purpose is all the control the Appropriations Clause requires,” Thomas wrote.

He was joined in the ruling by three other conservatives, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, and the court’s three liberal justices, Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

quote:

To: Tell It Right

They are so wrong. Nothing could be clearer than that the House of Representatives would be the source for all money bills. The Federal Reserve is a Frankenstein creation.

3 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:40:59 AM by Retain Mike ( Sat Cong)

quote:

To: Tell It Right

despite its lofty-sounding title, just another UOW (useless or worse) federal govt agency

created as a place to stash D party operatives onto the public taxpayers’ payroll

essentially has done very little except rewrite and even make worse hundreds of already-existing regulations from other pre-existing govt agencies

4 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:41:15 AM by faithhopecharity (“Politicians are not born. They're excreted.” Marcus Tillius Cicero (106 to 43 BCE))

"A conservative decided it, so it must be OK"

quote:

To: Retain Mike

Justice Thomas wrote the majority with a 7-2 majority. I’m thinking I’m ok with it. Justice Thomas wouldn’t screw the people.

5 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:43:03 AM by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )

"No, actually, the state being able to do things is bad."

quote:

To: napscoordinator
"Justice Thomas wrote the majority with a 7-2 majority. I’m thinking I’m ok with it. Justice Thomas wouldn’t screw the people."

I'm sorry, but you are immensely naive if you believe that.

The simple reality is, guys like Thomas (and Kavanaugh) are statists at heart. Pretty much every federal judge (or Justice) is ultimately going to land there. The Supreme Court (and other Article III institutions) are the third branch of what is, ultimately, a "small-p" political system. Justice Thomas gets a paycheck with an eagle on it, just like any federal worker . . . metaphorically speaking, that it; everything is "direct deposit" nowadays.

When all is said and done, someone like Thomas will never, ever ultimately embrace a position where the power of the federal government, of the federal "state," is truly diminished in favor of the people. Anybody waiting for the federal judiciary to stand up for the rights of the people in opposition to the power of the state are going to be waiting a very long time.

No aspect or element of our current federal governmental system is coming to save you. People need to accept that reality. Only then can the right questions be asked -- e.g., not "who should we vote for?" but "the current system doesn't work anymore and never will again; so what do we do now?"

Time's up.

8 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:55:09 AM by DSH

quote:

quote:

To: faithhopecharity
"created as a place to stash D party operatives onto the public taxpayers’ payroll"

They aren’t stashing them anymore. They are putting them everywhere, anywhere, as many as they can!

14 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:34:39 AM by grame (May you know more of the love of God Almighty this day!)

Yup. That’s why the pressured corporations and businesses with protests and lawsuits to create DEI positionings.

Hopefully, the overreach and Paly-hams is stopping this.

15 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:39:47 AM by Alas Babylon! (Repeal the Patriot Act; Abolish the DHS; reform FBI top to bottom!)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
GWINN: NFL Says They Do Not Agree with Harrison Butker After He Voices Christian Values posted by freeper Eleutheria5

"Gwinn" is the name of the guy writing the article, not some NFL official. The NFL official they quote is "Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Jonathan Beane." You know exactly how well that position name is gonna go down on freep.

quote:

To: Eleutheria5

HA HA

I knew the NFLwould feel the need to get involved in this. A few days ago, I posted it is possible Butker will not be in the NFL next season

Several FR replies said: “no way - he’s too good a kicker for the Chiefs”

And my reply to that - under a marxist government and society, literally every act is political one, with political consequences. That’s where we are headed. I still say Butker is done in the NFL.

7 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:44:22 AM by PGR88

:psyduck:

quote:

To: Freedom4US

The NFL is 54% black, 24% white, and 22% mixed race and other.

Doesn’t look like much diversity or inclusivity to me. If “diversity is their strength” then they must be very weak.

13 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:47:02 AM by ProtectOurFreedom (“When exposing a crime is treated like a crime, you are being ruled by criminals” – Edward Snowden)

Make up your mind on these stats, freep. What is it, 50% or 80% black?

quote:

To: Freedom4US

Someone should ask this NFL executive if the league is totally committed to inclusion, why is 75-80% of the players are African American when they make up less than 20% of the regular population.

19 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:50:38 AM by srmanuel (Q)

Oh, I see what the game is now. I hate these people.

quote:

“The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger.”

Oh? Will you then agree to making the various races of the players on the roster equal to the race’s percentage of the U.S. citizenry?

Until you do so, your statement is a bald-faced lie.

24 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:54:06 AM by Ignatz (The bees don't bother to tell the flies that honey tastes better than dung.)

gently caress you and gently caress your flag.

quote:

I stopped watching the NFL when they allowed their employees:

- while on company time
- while in company uniform
- while at a company location
- while performing at a company event

to disrespect the flag, and by inference, my service to that flag.

35 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:24:19 AM by taxcontrol (The choice is clear - either live as a slave on your knees or die as a free citizen on your feet.)

quote:

I’m glad the NFL confirmed it is an organization firmly standing against Christianity and in favor of perversion and the slaughter of the unborn. It makes it easy to ignore NFL games and their sick organization on moral and religious grounds. They are millionaires without conscience or moral rules. They confirm they are godless trash.

40 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:34:06 AM by Gnome1949

"Aha, gotcha, libs!"

quote:

To: Liz

Thanks for the NFL email address.

Just emailed Goodell, not only about their RENOUNCING Butler's graduation address, but, ALSO asked if they're so DAMNED invested in "inclusion" how come there are NOT more FEMALE PLAYERS on the field?

That should trip their trigger!

44 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:41:52 AM by VideoDoctor

Leftists Melt Down Over NFL Kicker’s Speech Slamming Biden, LGBTQ Pride; Petition Demands Team Dismiss Him posted by freeper Red Badger

It's a Daily Wire piece about a change.org petition lol

quote:

To: Red Badger

Sounds like the NFL is disavowing as well, doesn’t fit with their hate America agenda.

6 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:55:13 AM by 1Old Pro

Freep:

quote:

Tell these people to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!

13 posted on 5/16/2024, 8:57:13 AM by Ciaphas Cain (America needs deliberalization like Germany needed denazification.)

quote:

cancel culture says it’s ok to hate Jews- Christians, Conservatives with a white hot demonic anger, but its never ok to agree with God and never call LGBTQ a sin

24 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:31:11 AM by Bob434

quote:

Religious persecution and attempting to kill free speech. He should sue the NFL.

30 posted on 5/16/2024, 10:45:33 AM by SaxxonWoods (Are you ready for Black Lives MAGA? It's coming.)

City of Kansas City apologizes after doxing Chiefs’ Harrison Butker following faith-based commencement speech posted by freeper janetjanet998

Well that's an odd thing for a city account do to, doxxing someone. What did they do exactly?

the article posted:

The official social media account of Kansas City issued a brief apology on X Wednesday after sparking major backlash on social media for sharing a post referencing the city where Butker resides.
Oh. That's ... not doxxing.

quote:

To: janetjanet998

Your government wants you dead.

3 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:05:12 AM by ClearCase_guy (It's not "Quiet Quitting" -- it's "Going Galt".)

quote:

The little POS should be fired.

10 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:14:34 AM by Dave911

quote:

FR has long had an admirable policy against doxxing people. But there are places for Christians to counterstrike against the the satanists.

14 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:20:29 AM by PAR35

lol ok

quote:

The city apologized, but now his location is known and he will have to move and/or take action to keep his family safe.

18 posted on 5/16/2024, 9:28:19 AM by lurk (u)

quote:

Expressing traditional views about motherhood and sexuality is now so “controversial” that many are calling for Butker to be fired and banned by the league. His main sin was probably criticizing “Pride Month”. It is ok for gays to publicly mock Christianity with their “Hunky Jesus” floats and their Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, but Christians are apparently not allowed to criticize open mockery of their own faith.

31 posted on 5/16/2024, 10:19:54 AM by Steve_Seattle

quote:

Comment #40 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: DIRTYSECRET
“ Does that mean the left will then be ok with it?”

No.
The left are fascists. You will be destroyed if you don’t agree with them .
Everything to them is a holy crusade.
There are true believers on one side and infidels on the other side. No middle ground .

49 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:28:35 PM by HereInTheHeartland (Have you seen Joe Biden's picture on a milk carton?)

Come the gently caress on.

quote:

It looks like Kansas City just purchased a brand new home and lifetime in an undisclosed location for him for what they did. He also needs a bodyguard now.

Time to sue sue sue Kansas City.

50 posted on 5/16/2024, 7:32:19 PM by moviefan8 (The noblest art is that of making others happy. - P.T. Barnum)

‘The View’ hosts unload on Chiefs kicker for 'cult-like' Catholic faith, say he needs therapy posted by freeper NYCCatholic

Ah yes, the loving Apostles would be holding Catholic mass and also doing it in Latin. Totally.

quote:

quote:

To: NYCCatholic

quote:

"What this man is doing is not just a devout Catholic," she said. "This is someone who is practicing something called the Traditional Latin Mass, which is divergent from the majority of Catholics. It’s compared to being cult-like and extremist like some religions in the Middle East and Asia."

"So this is a very extreme religion," she added.

The traditional Latin Mass is the traditional form of the Catholic mass that was celebrated in the Catholic Church up until 1970, when a more modern interpretation of it was introduced.

Willfully defamatory. Goldberg oddly seemed to take the most rational path, maybe realizing it might not be a good idea to engage in slander.

11 posted on 5/16/2024, 1:40:25 PM by Tench_Coxe (The woke were surprised by the reaction to the Bud Light fiasco. May there be many more surprises)

If the Latin Mass was good enough for the Apostles it is good enough for me.

18 posted on 5/16/2024, 1:43:06 PM by JSM_Liberty

Satan.

quote:

Satan is laying all its cards on the table now.

In terms of the news cycle this will all blow over in a week, in time for Memorial Day weekend at the beach. That doesn’t mean Butker isn’t going to become a martyr for the faith, nor that we shouldn’t stand beside him regardless of the effect on us.

20 posted on 5/16/2024, 1:44:11 PM by chajin ("There is no other name under heaven given among people by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12)

quote:

Evidence of End Times.

36 posted on 5/16/2024, 3:49:02 PM by Huskrrrr (Alinsky, you magnificent Bastard, I read your book!)

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Former US Army sergeant released from prison after Gov. Abbott pardons him for 2020 fatal Black Lives Matter protest shooting

quote:

Prosecutors said Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, initiated the fatal encounter when he ran a red light and drove his vehicle into a crowd gathered at the protest. Foster was openly carrying an assault-style rifle – legal in Texas – and approached Perry’s car and motioned for him to lower his window, at which point Perry fatally shot him with a handgun, prosecutors said.

So this ought to be good.

I mean bad

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

If the Latin Mass was good enough for the Apostles it is good enough for me.

There has to be at least one freeper who corrects him about this right?

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

BiggerBoat posted:

Former US Army sergeant released from prison after Gov. Abbott pardons him for 2020 fatal Black Lives Matter protest shooting

I mean bad

I am curious to learn what that "your government wants you dead" guy just above thinks of this!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

BiggerBoat posted:

I mean bad

The entire first page of replies was just them saying "good."

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
:females: on the first post
'Oh girl, baby, girl, don't even play!' AOC unleashes on MTG in fiery debate over intelligence, fake eyelashes, and bleach blonde butch bodies as all hell breaks loose in committee hearing.

quote:

It begs belief anyone votes for these females in the first place, and sadly they somehow remain in office. Shameful!
1 posted on 5/17/2024, 12:57:04 PM by sevinufnine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Churchillspirit

MTG could kick the chairman’s rear end, and he knows it. A good ‘ol fashion cat fight wold have been awesome.

21 posted on 5/17/2024, 1:11:59 PM by who knows what evil? (Hospitals are the most dangerous place on Earth! Dr. David Williams)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

DHS not so subtly beats around justifying Conservatives violently overthrowing the government

quote:

To: sevinufnine
This is what our elected “leaders” have stooped to.

They are not our "leaders". They are our representatives. And yes, they absolutely represent present day America with our garbage culture. Want someone to blame? Look in a mirror.
43 posted on 05/17/2024 6:27:13 AM PDT by Sirius Lee (They intend to kill us. Plan to avoid this.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Sirius Lee
They are not our "leaders". They are our representatives. And yes, they absolutely represent present day America with our garbage culture. Want someone to blame? Look in a mirror.

Yes, this. Thank you. I'm glad some people around here get it.

The problem with this country today are the people who live in this country today. Ultimately, James Madison, et. al, have been proven wrong. The "common man" is not fit to govern himself. At this point, we need an alternative system. We may not get one, or perhaps we may. Either way, this country's future is not going to be very pleasant at all.

Meanwhile, we've got morons on this site seriously taking sides in a catfight between some low-IQ skanks. Pathetic.
57 posted on 05/17/2024 6:38:00 AM PDT by DSH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DSH

Given the calamity of late among women of color in politics, this conversation was inevitable. It serves nobody to not discuss it. They are Wrecking balls selling the scraps they leave behind. Really.

60 posted on 05/17/2024 6:41:33 AM PDT by blackdog ((Z28.310) Be careful what you say. Your refrigerator may be listening & reporting you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: blackdog
Given the calamity of late among women of color in politics, this conversation was inevitable. It serves nobody to not discuss it. They are Wrecking balls selling the scraps they leave behind. Really.

Yep. Late-stage "representative democracy." All but terminal, at this point. The only question now, it seems to me, is whether we put the country into hospice or do we start to think about pursuing truly radical (if painful/bloody) countermeasures?
69 posted on 05/17/2024 6:49:25 AM PDT by DSH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies ]

quote:

Congress is an effing clown show nowadays. If people can't see by now that our system of "representative democracy" is a spent force, and that "making America great again" -- if that, indeed, is the aim -- requires truly radical change, well, then there's no real hope.

People who make an idol out of our current political system are, at this point, part of the problem.
20 posted on 05/17/2024 6:11:58 AM PDT by DSH

quote:

To: DSH

Sounds like you’re the one who wants to make an “idol out of our current political system” to me. You long for the pomp and circumstance and “decorum” of yesteryear.

Our “side” is full of a bunch of wimps who are afraid to offend the people who are destroying this country. Butch up people. The country’s at stake.

35 posted on 05/17/2024 6:19:43 AM PDT by subterfuge (I'm a pure-blood!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: subterfuge
Sounds like you’re the one who wants to make an “idol out of our current political system” to me. You long for the pomp and circumstance and “decorum” of yesteryear.

Our “side” is full of a bunch of wimps who are afraid to offend the people who are destroying this country. Butch up people. The country’s at stake.

I'll, uh, put you down on the list of those who are "part of the problem."

You've a serious reading comprehension problem. If you can't see understand that the people of this country are, at this point, not capable of governing themselves, that the faux "Republican v. Democrat" show is just smoke-and-mirrors entertainment for midwits like yourself, well, I can't help you.

What part of "radical change" do you not understand, hmm? We're not "voting" ourselves out of the current situation, bub.
"Oh, if we could only just get the right people in office, things would turn around." JFC . . . wake up. It's much later than you apparently think.
52 posted on 05/17/2024 6:31:40 AM PDT by DSH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

quote:

Repeal the 19th Amendment

4 posted on 5/17/2024, 12:59:12 PM by struggle

quote:

To: struggle

Amen. Congress has become a ‘hen party’.

11 posted on 05/17/2024 6:05:41 AM PDT by who knows what evil? (Hospitals are the most dangerous place on Earth! Dr. David Williams)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: who knows what evil?

“congress has become a hen party” is so true. and then there are the women in Congress also.

39 posted on 05/17/2024 6:23:48 AM PDT by Qwapisking ("IF the Second goes first the First goes second" L.Star n )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Night Hides Not

As a woman who is very, conservative and holds to the Gospel/my Christian belief, I vote very, seriously. BUT, as I woman I DO see the problems women voters have caused. Most should not be doing so.

Personally? I’d like to take it further than repealing 19th Amendment....there was a time only land owners could vote. As a landowner who pays gobs of taxes I really like that idea since those with nothing vote to get into other people’s pockets.

55 posted on 5/17/2024, 1:36:50 PM by sevinufnine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

I learned back in middle school that you do NOT get in between two females who are fighting.

I once saw an assistant principal try to break up a fight between two girls and he got torn up. After they finally got the two girls separated, he had scratch marks all over his face, and his hair was all messed up and sticking out where the female combatants had pulled it, trying to get at each other.

I made a mental note on that day to never get in the way of two women fighting.
98 posted on 5/17/2024, 3:02:31 PM by chud

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
FACT: Governments Are Using Doppler Radar To Control The Weather

InfoWars posted:

Video of meteorologist predicting severe Texas weather two days before it occurs and showing the Doppler beams ionizing the atmosphere. The Doppler radar towers put in a couple of decades ago have ten times the power going to them required for weather forecasting. The order of magnitude of power is for weather control.

quote:

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

Alex needs to get an education.

6 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:36:41 AM by CodeToad (Rule #1: The elites want you dead.)

quote:

To: CodeToad

Did you actually look at the video?

Or are you just psycho and know everything?

7 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:37:29 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████ ████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Are you just stupid and gullible? Yes, yes, you are.

8 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:38:12 AM by CodeToad (Rule #1: The elites want you dead.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

So have you done any research on this?

10 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:40:09 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████ ████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

You obviously have not, and I don’t need to. It doesn’t take research to know that doppler radar doesn’t affect the weather, moron. And, yes, I do have a formal education and years of experience in radars. I guess if I had your 3rd grade level of understanding of science I might fall for this crap.

11 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:42:13 AM by CodeToad (Rule #1: The elites want you dead.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

You are following some dipshit who has no credentials to do any research on this topic, yet, here you are demanding those that denounce this lunatic as needing to do research.

12 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:43:56 AM by CodeToad (Rule #1: The elites want you dead.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

I just find that people who know everything without even looking usually know nothing.

14 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:46:12 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████ ████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

This isn’t true in any sense.

Pull this crazy thread, moderators.

19 posted on 05/17/2024 5:49:18 PM PDT by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

Fascism is good when you do it.

20 posted on 05/17/2024 5:50:06 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████ ████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

Fascism is good when you do it.

Godwin's Law (aka Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) rears its ugly head after only 20 posts.
123 posted on 05/18/2024 2:13:32 AM PDT by Fresh Wind (Nothing says "Democracy" like throwing your opponents in jail.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: butterdezillion

Microwave photons have less than a millielectron volt of energy, but it takes several volts of energy to ionize an atom of air. Microwaves are not considered ionizing radiation.

Now, it is true that a strong enough beam could ionize air by a multiphoton process, however a microwave beam strong enough to do that would also make the air opaque to microwaves and hence become useless for radar. So, we can presume the microwaves aren’t strong enough to do that.

Also if the beams were strong enough to do that you would see sparks and plasma, like the grape plasmas of youtube fame. But, no such plasmas are seen around the radar dish, where the electric fields are much higher than they would be miles away in the clouds where they could potentially modify the weather, or worse, around the feedhorn, where the electric field is much higher still than where it leaves the dish reflector.

The OP article is absurd.

37 posted on 05/17/2024 6:11:15 PM PDT by coloradan (They're not the mainstream media, they're the gaslight media. It's what they do. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: coloradan

From a link somebody just posted, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiDHtOpWWcE it sounds like there are plasma fields (balls) that they create and brag about. And it sounds like there are space technologies using way, way more power than is necessary as claimed by people here.

It would be a good idea to look at that video because it seems like the claims being made here are gaslighting about what has already been widely publicly acknowledged.

Especially interesting how this guy’s reporters went to a seminar where they described stuff and then there was some spokesperson in public who claimed it doesn’t happen.

Sounds just like what I see from my government all the time. The suckers are the ones who believe them 99% of the time.

55 posted on 05/17/2024 6:41:01 PM PDT by butterdezillion
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies ]

An Idiot Abroad Update

quote:

Current fighting in Jabaliya is among the war’s ‘most violent,’ says IDF
5/17/2024, 10:14:13 AM · 1 of 16
Uncle Miltie
Get some!
Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies

quote:

Victim of infected blood scandal says he and his family are still suffering
5/17/2024, 8:51:38 PM · 16 of 20
Uncle Miltie to RandFan

My favorite professor died of AIDS blood.

And gays are now allowed to donate.
Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies

quote:

IDF Finds Bodies of 3 Hostages in Gaza, Including Shani Louk
5/17/2024, 9:31:47 PM · 44 of 49
Uncle Miltie to mass55th

I’m in Tel Aviv now. Many Israelis still expect live hostages to be released, and accuse Netanyahu of insufficiently capitulating to ensure that it happens.

You see, it’s Bibi’s fault. To them.
Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies

quote:

Matt Bracken on The Alex Jones Show
5/18/2024, 3:15:03 AM · 14 of 23
Uncle Miltie to laplata

One needn’t be a Zionist to want to expel “palestinians”.

Just ask the Jordanians. Kuwaitis, Libyans, Lebanese, etc.
Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies

quote:

IDF kills top Islamic Jihad commander in Rafah amid wave of Gaza airstrikes, battles
5/18/2024, 11:27:44 AM · 1 of 15
Uncle Miltie
Go get 'em, IDF!
Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
"Control the Weather" WHY? To what end?

A little like how, when I talk to people who think the election was rigged, I ask them why whoever did it forgot to rig the Senate and the house.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I mean, manipulating the weather would have some applications, I guess. I don't think it would be worth all the effort and secrecy though.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah the ability to control the weather was historically a terrifying prospect which is why they used to claim witches could do it. Because weather causes famines, sinks ships, changes the course of wars.

Does raise the question of why the globalists use their weather weapons to mildly inconvenience right wing yanks though.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
BREAKING! Trump Lawyer John Eastman Arrested in Phoenix on Charges Related to 2020 Alternate Electors Even Though He Had ZERO INVOLVEMENT in Arizona Litigation (VIDEO) posted by freeper Macho MAGA Man

He's since plead not guilty to conspiracy, fraud and forgery charges raised as part of the fraudulent elector scheme.

Only if they've done crimes, my dude. Odd how that Venn diagram tends to be a circle.

quote:

Anyone who has been affiliated with Trump is marked for arrest and jail.

1 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:36:12 PM by Macho MAGA Man

I wish the deep state would get on with murdering these folks then

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

They are going to arrest everyone connect to Trump, call him guilty in all court cases, throw him in jail/prison, and have him “mysteriously” commit suicide. And the American people who sit on the sidelines

4 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:40:41 PM by CatOwner (Don't expect anyone, even conservatives, to have your back when the SHTF in 2021 and beyond.)

Oh please, do go ahead.

quote:

Time to doxx the grand jury members.

8 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:42:20 PM by 2CAVTrooper (Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.)

They're pretty riled up. Also, it was the state AG, not some DA, no less a "Soros" DA.

quote:

quote:

Soros DA

13 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:48:03 PM by Gay State Conservative (Proudly Clinging To My Guns And My Religion)

I hear this a lot. Why is Soros, et family still breathing?

15 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:50:34 PM by vivenne

The man literally coordinated a scheme to overturn the election using Electoral College shenanigans.

quote:

To: clearcarbon

Yes, the democrats are going scorched earth. They are showing loudly and clearly that any opposition at all just will NOT be tolerated.

This is the continuation of the massive INTIMIDATION of anyone that acts in any way against the democrats--along the lines of what they have outrageously done to the Jan 6 protestors.

They are setting the precedent and giving 'clear warning' (in no uncertain terms) to anyone that dares to not keep quiet and 'toe the line'!

22 posted on 5/18/2024, 5:57:16 PM by volare737 (Diversity is something to be overcome, not celebrated.)

Yes, actually, you are indeed the enemy of democracy. gently caress you.

quote:

The democrat GESTAPO has had since 2009 to work their totalitarian plan and install judges who work for THEM, not the people and especially not Trump or his associates. They call Trump voters “MAGA extremists” in Oregon-we are the ENEMY. If we allow this to continue, all vestiges of America will be gone.

29 posted on 5/18/2024, 7:48:45 PM by doc maverick

I found that thread while looking for this one: Democrats Mar Rudy Giuliani’s 80th Birthday Party – Serve Him with Arizona ‘Fake Electors’ Lawfare Indictment at Palm Beach Celebration posted by freeper Macho MAGA Man

Nine. Eleven.

quote:

These people have karma coming to them. Poor Rudy!

1 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:01:24 PM by Macho MAGA Man

what

quote:

The Dems chose his birthday, probably hoping some idiot, brain-dead follower would call SWAT on him at the same time.

Yeah, I'm that cynical... or, observant of the Left's tactics...

7 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:10:52 PM by jeffc (Resident of the free State of Florida)

They don't like the AG.

quote:

Mayes was “elected” by 280 votes out of 2.5 Million.

Mathematically in the noise, and the election should have been re-run. Hamadeh is the likely winner but the judges in the case won’t do the right thing.

Mayes should be recalled immediately. Instead of doing the real job, she’s on a deranged path of terrorism against all Republicans in Arizona as she tries to arrest the leadership of the Republican party. And they stand around with their thumbs up their butts wondering what to do.

9 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:21:01 PM by Regulator (It's fraud, Jim)

They really don't like the AG.

quote:

quote:

Why today, Saturday and his birthday? Don’t you dare tell me that justice is blind.

11 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:25:41 PM by Ge0ffrey

HATE like this is not blind. This is an Evil woman. She has de facto declared her hatred of righteousness, and, she is capable of mass murder. Pray for her.

13 posted on 5/18/2024, 12:35:29 PM by Torahman (Remember the Maccabees )

Snitches gonna get stitches?

quote:

The last thing I read what that Arizona RATS were having trouble locating Rudy to serve him, so who snitched that Rudy was being given a party in his honor at a private residence?

21 posted on 5/18/2024, 1:41:36 PM by mass55th (“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” ― John Wayne)

I'm pretty sure that this tactic isn't gonna work.

quote:

Why would anyone think that Arizona has the standing and the clout to finger someone for supposedly trying to overthrow a national election.

Giuliani should not waste one penny in defending himself from this spurious nonsense.

He can move to a red state where they can’t get to him. The governors of Texas or Louisiana can tell Arizona to go to hell.

24 posted on 5/18/2024, 2:31:52 PM by odawg

quote:

To: God luvs America

How did they know he was there??? FISA???

42 posted on 5/18/2024, 4:56:54 PM by vivenne

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I got handed a crazy article by a cab driver that says it was originally posted on FReep and I thought you'd enjoy it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

The last thing I read what that Arizona RATS were having trouble locating Rudy to serve him, so who snitched that Rudy was being given a party in his honor at a private residence?

21 posted on 5/18/2024, 1:41:36 PM by mass55th (“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” ― John Wayne)

He was loving live streaming his birthday party. That was like the biggest "What are you gonna do, stab serve me a warrant?" move ever.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Karma Comedian posted:

I got handed a crazy article by a cab driver that says it was originally posted on FReep and I thought you'd enjoy it.

i had a college professor hand me a printout that was sourced to freep once

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Uncle Miltie got placed with hosts that don't share his political beliefs

quote:

Benjamin Netanyahu's government is thrown into chaos after key member of his war cabinet threatens to quit - as pressure mounts over Israel's military bombardment of Gaza
5/19/2024, 3:55:09 AM · 17 of 43
Uncle Miltie to Angelino97

At Shabbat dinner outside of Tel Aviv on Friday night, my very politically liberal Israeli hosts expressed the opinion that Netanyahu was purposefully delaying the end of the war, because his governance will end when the war ends. Therefore, they believe the war will go on as long as possible so the Right can continue to control as much of the government as possible. They are confident the Left will win the next election.

I kept my mouth shut on this subject, as I am relatively ignorant, shouldn’t involve myself in local politics, and oughtn’t annoy my hosts by being disagreeable.

But the Left / Right fracture in Israel seems stronger than in the U.S.
Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
International Criminal Court seeks arrest warrants including PM Netanyahu, for war crimes posted by freeper janetjanet998

Not mentioned in the title is that they're also considering issuing warrants for Hamas' leadership, as if that matters to freep.
cw: slurs for gays and intellectual disabilities because gently caress freepers forever

quote:

The Mossad should take out the ICC.

3 posted on 5/20/2024, 4:37:36 AM by HYPOCRACY (Brandon's pronouns: Xi/Hur)

they're also considering issuing warrants for Hamas' leadership, as if that matters to freep

quote:

Totally disgusting!

IIRC the chief prosecutor is named Kahn and is of course muslim.

5 posted on 5/20/2024, 4:41:08 AM by ScaniaBoy (Part of the Right Wing Research & Attack Machine)

The "court action" so far is someone's asked them to consider issuing warrants.

quote:

To: SauronOfMordor

The court action is an act of War.

The justices can now be killed in their beds where they sleep and be counted as war casualties

8 posted on 5/20/2024, 4:53:43 AM by bert ( (KE. NP. +12) Hamascide is required in totality)

quote:

To: NWFree
"But President Retard gets a free pass for wiping out a family of 10"

Not to mention Hillary and Obama regarding Benghazi.

9 posted on 5/20/2024, 4:57:17 AM by OttawaFreeper ("The Gardens was founded by men-sportsmen-who fought for their country" Conn Smythe, 1966 )

Just look at this URL. Just look at it.

quote:

hxxps://www.jihadwatch.org/2024/05/the-international-court-of-justice-how-can-israel-expect-to-be-treated-fairly

10 posted on 5/20/2024, 5:04:13 AM by PGalt (Past Peak Civilization?)

The ICC is independent from the UN, but don't let that stop you.

quote:

Trump needs to remove USA from United Nations

USA can save 10 billion dollars per year that we give to United Nations

Imagine !! 10 billion per year I read somewhere

We can help with affordable houses in Detroit , Baltimore, build better infrastructure and cleanup homelessness in New York with that money

We could even cleanup the poo poo in sanfransisco

11 posted on 5/20/2024, 5:13:34 AM by forYourChildrenVote4Bush

MURICA:

quote:

I would take an indictment from a court that has absolutely no power as a compliment. I’d frame the indictment and make sure it’s included in all my official photos. The ICC can pound sand.

13 posted on 5/20/2024, 5:19:19 AM by USAF1985 (Joe McCarthy is a hero...he was absolutely, 100% correct! (Let’s go Brandon!))

A very normal response.

quote:

Purge Islam from the Holy Land. Begin Crusades 2.0 with earnest and resolve. The world will be a better place.

15 posted on 5/20/2024, 5:26:37 AM by bk1000 (Banned from Breitbart)

quote:

quote:

To: frnewsjunkie
"As much as GW is disliked on here.. He kept the US out of their grasp."

Giving away $$$ billions to countries that hate us is sheer stupidity….and Bushes statement “ Islam is a religion of Peace” is absurdity.

How long do we keep committing suicide?

20 posted on 5/20/2024, 6:06:43 AM by delta7

Plus how many Iraqis came here on Bush’s watch?

21 posted on 5/20/2024, 6:07:40 AM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

These people terrify me.

quote:

The IDF need to sit these third world fags down and ask them just how much they intend to sacrifice to put Netanyahu on trial in their goofy little third world court. America should back the IDF up with any assistance they might need bringing the ICC down a peg.

27 posted on 5/20/2024, 6:25:03 AM by FlingWingFlyer (When did WE decide to make America a UN 5-Star Asylum Paradise for Socialist losers?)

The discussion about GWB became a commentary on a specific death penalty case, yielding this delightful bit of Wisdom.

quote:

To: dfwgator
"Are you against the Death Penalty?"

Personal beliefs, not in line with Biblical precepts, cause many to fall.

God’s word states the “ Truth” about capital punishment, without it, we descend into lawlessness and destruction. I will let you do a search about God’s position on the death penalty, hopefully you will be able to gain some Wisom.

42 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:14:20 AM by delta7

quote:

quote:

To: Bob434
"God does say he will bless those that bless Israel, and curse those that curse Israel."

This needs to be repeated often. Of course, the ungodly will not heed nor understand…..many today do not “ hear” because they have NOT been “ given” to hear ( or see)….thus suffer immensely for it.

Pray ( those that don’t-had better start) for the Gift of Discernment and the guidance of the Spirit.

44 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:20:34 AM by delta7

Yes, too many in our country even won’t beleive it, and hate jews and Israel- thankfully though I beleive there is a large enough remnant of believers in this nation that God won’t curse our nation, and w8ll continue to bless the nation even though our president does not support Israel really, and is an antisemite.

Infact, I tbink that maybe, just maybe, God blessed our nation recently because Trump went out of his way to specifically bless Israel during his term. I be,eive God may have worked in enough peoples minds to finally overturn the vile abortion law, which will result in millions of lives saved. But this is just speculation on my part.

47 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:29:26 AM by Bob434

fuckin lordy

quote:

To: delta7

NATO can come later

USA out of United Nations first

Once USA is out of United Nations then we blackmail Europe to also leave United Nations , if they don’t leave United Nations then USA is out of nato

We can’t just leave nato , we need to use our leverage in nato to have United Nations disbanded first using the NATO threat

54 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:56:53 AM by forYourChildrenVote4Bush

A second thread, International Criminal Court Issues Arrest Warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu posted by freeper bitt

quote:

To: bitt

Did they charge him with 87 cou ts, like Trump?

3 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:33:27 AM by Judge Bean

Nothing has been issued yet, and It Does Not Work That Way(tm)

quote:

Since they issued them in the name of Palestine they are null and void because there is no state of palestine.

6 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:35:19 AM by Judge Bean

quote:

"Christiane Amanpour"

Muslim brotherhood plant.

8 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:36:35 AM by fruser1

quote:

They need to do that Sword of Gideon thing and whack this guy like it’s a Sopranos episode. I mean, if they call you a thug.... might as well be a thug.

10 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:38:20 AM by DesertRhino (2016 Star Wars, 2020 The Empire Strikes Back, 2024... RETURN OF THE JEDI. )

The guy named here is the prosecutor.

quote:

May karim (genghis) khan experience the curse and wrath of God for cursing Israel. Whether God brings it now or later, it will come, as it is a solemn, sacred promise.

17 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:43:47 AM by Migraine ( )

Delusions of persecution

quote:

The International Criminal Court needs to be investigated for their criminal behavior. They’ve been learning how to behave by taking lessons from the Biden DOJ, and DAs in blue cities and states. Trump will be their next target, along with any Jesus followers.

18 posted on 5/20/2024, 7:49:36 AM by adorno (CCH)

what?

quote:

George Clooney’s IslamoNazi bitch was reportedly the driving “legal” force behind this farce.

25 posted on 5/20/2024, 8:59:47 AM by montag813

what??

quote:

I hear a certain art restorer is now working in Brussels right near the ICC.

26 posted on 5/20/2024, 9:06:13 AM by Dahoser (I finally figured out what to call him: Fakephonyfraudident Biden.)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Believing that God picked out one tribe of humans to be His special chosen people and everyone else is just worthless trash who can be killed anytime for getting in the way is already pretty nuts but i get why someone might want to believe that about their own group. I can't even comprehend believing any of that chosen people stuff about a group you aren't even part of.

Man have some self-respect, if a book says some other country was born better than you and God says you have to bless them or else, you don't have to take that literally or even believe it at all.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 20, 2024

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

VitalSigns posted:

Believing that God picked out one tribe of humans to be His special chosen people and everyone else is just worthless trash who can be killed anytime for getting in the way is already pretty nuts but i get why someone might want to believe that about their own group. I can't even comprehend believing any of that chosen people stuff about a group you aren't even part of.

Man have some self-respect, if a book says some other country was born better than you and God says you have to bless them or else, you don't have to take that literally or even believe it at all.

Hint: it has to do with fundamentalist end-times prophecies and the state of Israel reclaiming full dominion over the Holy Land and especially Jerusalem.

edit: most Freepers spouting this pro-Israel rhetoric wouldn't give a Jew the time of day, let alone bless them marrying their child or voting them into their country club. It all has to do with Biblical prophecy.

Admiralty Flag fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 20, 2024

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

The last thing I read what that Arizona RATS were having trouble locating Rudy to serve him

That's a hell of a way to say that Rudy was purposefully dodging the service and bragging about it on twitter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/20/rudy-giuliani-served-arizona/

quote:

“If Arizona authorities can’t find me by tomorrow morning: 1. They must dismiss the indictment; 2. They must concede they can’t count votes,” Giuliani wrote on X at 7:06 p.m. on Friday. The post included a picture of Giuliani surrounded by six other people, all smiling.

About four hours later, Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes (D) reposted Giuliani’s message, and replied: “The final defendant was served moments ago. @RudyGiuliani nobody is above the law.”

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"the us is run by the corrupt and evil! also the us should have the ability to death penalty anyone it wants."

*walks away whistling*

kik2dagroin posted:

Uncle Miltie got placed with hosts that don't share his political beliefs
"i traveled the world to help kill the right people but now my mind is expanding help!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

InsertPotPun posted:

"i traveled the world to help kill the right people but now my mind is expanding help!!!"
I doubt there is any risk of this. Uncle Miltie is likely quietly seething and will have a couple passive aggressive parting words with his hosts once his :airquote:tour of duty:airquote: is finished.