Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Its called logic deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://twitter.com/GetRammed_69/status/1791673377519706119?t=7Rcw_koVqMsLgP1djoqmhA&s=19

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://twitter.com/alifarhat79/status/1791563725079539943?t=bHEG3e4vbI36eV0_NqFhDg&s=19

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/SamGreszes/status/1791528753056690252

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

the guy who made the potion seller vid wrote Challengers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

change my name posted:

the guy who made the potion seller vid wrote Challengers

You can see some influences from his early works there. Just imagine he played both tennis men with different FaceTime filters. I'm participating in a tennis tournament and I need your strongest coaching, etc.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

KoRMaK posted:

this plus a place to shower in la jolla and I'd have a snowbird home

Just bathe in the ocean

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

MightyBigMinus posted:

AHHHHH THOU SHALT NOT SHARE A WALL WITH THY NEIGHBOR OTHERWISE YOU ARE DAMNED (poor) AND GOING TO HELL (the city) SHARING WALLS IS FOR DEMONS (brown people)

But in all seriousness I'd rather be dead than live sharing a wall with someone.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ClassActionFursuit posted:

But in all seriousness I'd rather be dead than live sharing a wall with someone.

:pathetic:

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
If the apartment is built such that noise travels easily between the shared walls/ceiling/floor then it gives me anxiety because I'm worried I'm being a nuisance to my neighbours.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Listening to the unidentifiable things your neighbors do at 2 AM muffled through a panel or two of prefabricated concrete is a key proletarian experience

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bald Stalin posted:

If the apartment is built such that noise travels easily between the shared walls/ceiling/floor then it gives me anxiety because I'm worried I'm being a nuisance to my neighbours.

don’t worry, you are.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im a terror to my neighbors, receiving endless noise complaints over years. whatever i just throw them away i pay my rent on time so its never been a real problem

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Crazycryodude posted:

Listening to the unidentifiable things your neighbors do at 2 AM muffled through a panel or two of prefabricated concrete is a key proletarian experience

That's right

How would I know when my upstairs neighbor is having disappointing 3 minute sex if not for appointments

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!
Noise complaints are nature's way of telling you you're getting good pipe

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

My issue isn't the walls, it's the ceiling acting like the skin of a drum and an upstairs neighbor that can't hold onto anything without immediately dropping it on the floor. Also, wearing boots inside.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Wearing shoes inside is disgusting

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

tokin opposition posted:

That's right

How would I know when my upstairs neighbor is having disappointing 3 minute sex if not for appointments

They schedule you to watch their sex?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Edmund Sparkler posted:

They schedule you to watch their sex?

it's really more of a competitive scoring situation

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Bald Stalin posted:

Wearing shoes inside is disgusting

I'm doing it right now :smug:

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

solidarity and materialism right up until the point of anything materially solid

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’ve been noticing this more and more

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

women do be shopping for basic staple goods

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Living uncomfortably close to other humans is the natural state of the human organism, from tribal bands to farming villages to industrial age tenements people never had any privacy ever even the rich had servants around at all times every human for thousands of years had their embarrassing sex noises listened to by others

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Living uncomfortably close to other humans is the natural state of the human organism, from tribal bands to farming villages to industrial age tenements people never had any privacy ever even the rich had servants around at all times every human for thousands of years had their embarrassing sex noises listened to by others

In my twenties I lived in an apartment building and the person across the ally would have very loud sex pretty much every evening around 7:30

I never hated her though, I just said thank u for your service

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Living in an apartment is just fine. Just construct something that is not utter garbage and you'll only hear the real loud sex noises and jumping.

Oh, sorry, I forgot this was the bad timeline

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

in medieval inns you would share a bed with multiple strangers and no one cared, modern man is a bunch of pussies who can't handle cuddling with some new bros you just met

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Maed posted:

in medieval inns you would share a bed with multiple strangers and no one cared, modern man is a bunch of pussies who can't handle cuddling with some new bros you just met

Same thing on modern cruise ships from what I hear

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation
Moby dick was set in the 1830s, hardly medieval

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Oscar Wild posted:

Moby dick was set in the 1830s, hardly medieval

I don't see what's unusual about a married couple sharing a bed to modern sensibilities

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't see what's unusual about a married couple sharing a bed to modern sensibilities

Absolutely nothing wrong with it

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
I'm actually against post-marital sex, something that gives you tax benefits must come at a cost, otherwise it's not fair

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Maed posted:

i just imagined a medieval key party and everyone getting increasingly confused and horny when no one can figure out whose lovely key belongs to who

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

January 6 Survivor posted:

I'm actually against post-marital sex, something that gives you tax benefits must come at a cost, otherwise it's not fair

Yeah it’s real brave to stake out a policy position that 99% of the targeted community already adheres to

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

January 6 Survivor posted:

The French posted:

Sex is for mistresses.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
:cumpolice:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother