Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
These floating frames for displaying small items keep them safe for shipping, look great on a shelf, and allow people to see all sides of an object without getting their fingers on them. And they're cheap. Super, super highly recommended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Pick posted:

These floating frames for displaying small items keep them safe for shipping, look great on a shelf, and allow people to see all sides of an object without getting their fingers on them. And they're cheap. Super, super highly recommended.

I saw those but couldn't work out what wizardry they use to keep the item in place without crushing it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

film.

its more obvious in this one
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/7X7...2807799712.html

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 3, 2017

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It says the lock is magnetic. Guess, I won't be able to preserve floppies like this.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

extreme savings

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
Do Etsy ever take down AE reseller shops? Some people are straight up saying they 'need time to make items' when it's blatantly obvious they're covering for AE shipping times and don't even crop out the watermarks

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Water beads (this is from less than a teaspoon)

10000pcs/bag Crystal Soil Hydrogel Gel Polymer Water Beads Flower/Wedding/Decoration Maison Growing Water Balls Big Home Decor

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Oct 4, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Water beads (this is from less than a teaspoon)

Like... bees that swim?!?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:bubblewoop:WE WILL BE BILLIONAIRES! :shopkeeper:
E: Beellionaires!

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 4, 2017

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

angerbeet posted:

I mean, to be fair, you really don't want kudzu to take over your local ecosystem, which it will, and fast.

Yeah this makes sense, kudzu has been a huge and seemingly undefeatable bitch.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

8 Ball posted:

Do Etsy ever take down AE reseller shops? Some people are straight up saying they 'need time to make items' when it's blatantly obvious they're covering for AE shipping times and don't even crop out the watermarks

No. If anything, it's gotten worse since their IPO.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
For when you need the absolute best protection from swamp rear end.

Maybe a bit NSFW

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That looks like it's acrylic, which will absolutely not provide protection from swamp rear end.

With all the recent houplah, I went looking for knockoff plug and play consoles, and I found something that looks pretty cool:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/22-inch-LCD-coin-operated-Mini-Arcade-Machine-With-Classical-Game-645-In-1-PCB-With/32823988735.html

Looks like it's packed with those same lovely multicart nes romhacks as everything else is, but it has an SD card slot so it might play a proper romset. Might be a nice thing to have on my desk, maybe play some river city ransom on it from time to time while we're waiting for something to finish rendering.

No reviews though, and I can't find anything about it online. Anybody ever seen this thing before?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It says 22 inch, but then the pictures . . .

It's so tiny! I know nothing about this device, but I bet those tiny joystick controllers are fragile.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Yeah, it looks like it's about ten inches tall, going by the size of the sd card slot.

Even if the build quality was perfect those joysticks look uncomfortable as hell to use. drat it, I just want it to look cool on my desk and maybe be capable of playing a video game for a couple of minutes a week, but the listing is just way too shady. Does it have a rechargeable battery or not? What file format does the sd card need to be in? Does it even read roms, or is that for ebooks or something?

flavor.flv fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 5, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

On the other hand, if you buy 3000 of them they are only :10bux: each. http://www.cheertone.com.cn/product/60629595213-214955660/8_bit_handheld_game_player_two_joystickers_best_gift_for_kids.html

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Facebook Aunt posted:

It says 22 inch, but then the pictures . . .

It's so tiny! I know nothing about this device, but I bet those tiny joystick controllers are fragile.

That thing's clearly for a kid's action figures to play with in their badass shoebox HQ and for that purpose it's awesome.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
It's not 10 inches if those are double a batteries.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Don't make him feel so bad about his dick.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hell, my Coleco tabletop Frogger and Pac Man bigger than that little turd.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Absolutely worth $2.65 to see my friends wear this when they forget a hat. I was expecting it to be completely fall-apart quality, but it's actually half decent.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

I bought one of those mini arcades, I'll give a trip report when I get it in 2 months or whatever.

If nothing else it could make a neat shell for a Pi project.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ever feel like you need more fire in your life?

How about some !!Flaming Fire Skull Hydrographic Fillm Water Transfer Printing Film Aqua Film 0.5M Wide Car Decoration Material?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...2747689706.html

I have no idea how this works, but five bucks per meter seems like a good price for flaming skulls.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Don't want to make your car that awesome? You can do it in the privacy of your own home instead.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-...2812318002.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-...2822024972.html

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So that's what Ozzy Osbourn looks at when he takes a poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This silk sleepwear set doesn't do any of the AliExpress fun with weird discounts or crazy fluctuating prices or multiple listings. If you want it, get it here, it's $26.98. I would strongly recommend them, they are incredibly nice. Sewn really well at the verge, for instance. This would be an exceptional choice as a present this holiday season.

Item link

Many colors to choose from, I like the navy blue for myself. Love it, absolutely love real silk.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Aluminum phone stand, ~$3.50 (like $3 today)

Planner post-its!

Planner post-its[/url], $.90 each per type. Look organized!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Ever feel like you need more fire in your life?

How about some !!Flaming Fire Skull Hydrographic Fillm Water Transfer Printing Film Aqua Film 0.5M Wide Car Decoration Material?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...2747689706.html

I have no idea how this works, but five bucks per meter seems like a good price for flaming skulls.

drat, I didn't know DA MUTHAFUCKIN' SHARE ZONE was branching out to China

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You float the graphics on a pool of water and submerge the item slowly into it.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Like a baptism?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Very similar. You watch it with the hope that a benevolent sky-god will ensure a quality result for your product because you sure as hell don't know what you're doing.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

You float the graphics on a pool of water and submerge the teen slowly into it.

I misread your post and I think my version is better

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Pick posted:

This silk sleepwear set doesn't do any of the AliExpress fun with weird discounts or crazy fluctuating prices or multiple listings. If you want it, get it here, it's $26.98. I would strongly recommend them, they are incredibly nice. Sewn really well at the verge, for instance. This would be an exceptional choice as a present this holiday season.

Item link

Many colors to choose from, I like the navy blue for myself. Love it, absolutely love real silk.

How's the chest measurement line up to the sizing chart? Is it the kind of cut where you can just wrap the extra fabric? I'm super tall and would like to get a longer one...

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I had an acid trip back in '98 that was pretty much this in a grocery store.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aofly sunglasses trip report: my head is huge and none of the three models I ordered feel uncomfortable. 5/5 can't wait until Summer when I actually might need them.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Man, I need to pay better attention to Chinese holidays. I had orders delayed for a week.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
edit: nevermind i just noticed it was posted on this page lol

keevo fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 12, 2017

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Crohn's_Disease.jpg

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
The longer you look at this picture the more you realise that the floor sticker is actually not that crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I think the piano and straw hat are way tackier.