Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
When I'm doing longer workouts my sleep schedule tends to split into 3-4 hour chunks. Like, wake-up->run->work->sleep, then wake-up->lift->whatever->sleep in the same day. If I don't sleep after work my workout just draaaagggs and I still can't fall asleep until late anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LordArgh posted:

the brain uses sleep to consolidate memories and create neuronal connections involved in learning. if you don't require much sleep, that means you're basically a big dumb dumb. i'm sorry you had to find out this way

It would explain a lot

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I get >10 hours once or twice a week, usually

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
the High Intensity Interval Training community is starting a gofundme to buy Gal White Phosphorous Gadot an 18 month cycle of Anavar before the shooting of the next Wonder Wiman

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Her strength is magic, not based on muscles :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
anabolics ARE magic

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hey bitches, magic is real in the DC universe. Get used to it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
There is no logical reason why she and her people wouldn't be on the good poo poo year round.

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

It was kind of stupid how the opening 30 minutes had her in scenes with numerous women actually built the way you would expect a female super hero to be (strong)
And she was just beating their asses

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Oh, Batman has got to be loving buffed but Wonder Woman is magic? Fjucking bullshit bro

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
when old-rear end Robin Wright showing you up,
poo poo is sad

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Lactose Is Wack posted:

It was kind of stupid how the opening 30 minutes had her in scenes with numerous women actually built the way you would expect a female super hero to be (strong)
And she was just beating their asses

Magic isn't hard to believe sometimes, like when she climbed the wall where you seen her arms and legs moving but holding no weight. Movie magic

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Slight salami gains are possible on a cross country flight, just FYI.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
So i just did military press 5x10 instead of the usual ohp.

... holy poo poo.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

So i just did military press 5x10 instead of the usual ohp.

... holy poo poo.

you just put your feet together and did the same volume, or is it the extra volume you did compared to normal?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Dilber posted:

you just put your feet together and did the same volume, or is it the extra volume you did compared to normal?

You have a spotter salute throughout each set.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Dilber posted:

Put your feet together and clench your rear end like you're trying not to poo poo yourself.

I can feel my rear end walking up this hill.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Blew out the rear end of my rented suit for a wedding I was a groomsman in this weekend. Diet was a success.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Put your feet together and clench your rear end like you're trying not to poo poo yourself.

I can feel my rear end walking up this hill.

You have stabilized your core for the first time in your life. Goongrats.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
What did you eat that made you poo poo hard enough to rip your pants?

(Also I'm used to clenching while stabilizing on other lifts, but this was ... different.)

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Whiskey. Was an Irish wedding. I don't think they've invented salami yet.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
This heat wave makes me too goddamn sweaty to deadlift without chalk. poo poo sucks. Gonna deadlift some salami into my mouth to recuperate.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I was going to make fun of you because I do my deadlifting outside in mid florida and have never had this issue but then i remembered i wear gloves to dl lol

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
It's the night before I turn 31, squat 5x205, 245, 285, 325, 365. I assume my new 1rm tomorrow will be 2 plates.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

put weight over my head for the first time today after having both my elbows cleaned up

felt good man

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
5x10 deadlifts. Started out wondering if i should add weight, ended up shaking on my last 3.

Wow.

Also it's odd how men grunting while lifting weights is aggressive and challenging, and women grunting while lifting weights is insanely hot.
Both make me lift more aggressively.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I save my grunting for the toilet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been eating alot of broccoli and cauliflower lately so it just slides right outta me eazy peazy

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

The Ferret King posted:

I save my grunting for the toilet.

Loud grunting while you lift weights is pleb tier poo poo

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

just scream "Arnold! Arnoooooold!" imo

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Chinatown posted:

ive been eating alot of broccoli and cauliflower lately so it just slides right outta me eazy peazy

Aw yeah. I added some asparagus so my piss smells funny too.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

The famous spreadsheet diet got me eating 8 cups of vegetables a day. I'm far from a green-free goonlord, but believe me when I say my guts went through some changes that first week.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I want to spice up my workout again, what is your favourite program that I can do over 5 days a week?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
what's some good stuff to mix plain whey isolates (ON gold) with. I got it instead of chocolate because i'm illiterate apparently

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

Psycho Society posted:

what's some good stuff to mix plain whey isolates (ON gold) with. I got it instead of chocolate because i'm illiterate apparently

Frozen Berries?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cum, just big rear end dollops of cum

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
My mattress came today, friends. How big of sleep gains do you guys think I'll get? The last one has been so bad I've been lucky to get to sleep even before a solid hour of tossing and turning trying to get away from the loving springs poking up.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Cum, just big rear end dollops of cum

Make sure it's someone elses so you're stealing their gains

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

If you're not swallowing your own loads you're just wasting protein. I wish my girlfriend could understand that.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

bamhand posted:

It's the night before I turn 31, squat 5x205, 245, 285, 325, 365. I assume my new 1rm tomorrow will be 2 plates.
Gotta toss in "I don't look a day over 20" in there. I turn 30 soon and it's what I would have done.

You know it's true when every receptionist that asks for your date of birth thinks you were born an entire decade later than what you are saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug
Some monday motivation for all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

:stoked: