Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
[Ohio] Pulled over for out headlight, had quarter of weed in glove box. Searches car on probable cause of "smelling weed".

quote:

I will try to sum this up in how it happened as quick as possible. I pulled out of gas station and headed towards right hand turn. Halfway there I realized my regular headlight was on ( one is out) and my brights are dimmed from fog, so I have just been using them as headlights (both work). So I flipped them to brights. I take turn and realize cop does hard U behind me a good quarter mile back. I panic because I know it was the headlight. I could have done anything with the weed tbh, he wouldnt have seen me for at least 15 seconds but I panicked but kept my cool. Sure enough he turns. So i wait until a little opening in road and i pull over. He approaches, Im v nervous, which is bullshit to use against me because all the bullshit you see cops do these days. and he asks for my ID. I give it to him. He asks me why he pulled me over. I reply my headlight is out. He says it smells a "little like weed". And I confess to smoking in my car regularly because its my private property once its parked at my house. I can do what I want. But he insists it smells like weed and he asks for my registration. I know I dont have it on me and i tell him that, but if he puts in license plate it will be registered. but he insists on me checking the glove box. ofc. But i tell him I know its not in here because i just looked for it the other day. Its horseshit how he power plays the glovebox to get suspicious. So he goes " im gonna search your vehicle". I ask on what grounds "probable cause for the smell of marijuana". It was zipped up hard and in the glove box. no air on. he didnt smell poo poo besides the burnt smell of my J's. Ive had an officer pull me over blazed, and smelling like burnt rear end weed and said he didnt have probable cause because it smelled like burnt weed and not fresh weed. I told him i smoked it all and i had my windows down airing out that side of the car. So he tries to open door and i give up and say gd it, there is a Q in the glove box. just get the drat thing. and ofc, he puts me in cruiser, sgt comes and explains why he could search my vehicle and i tell him its bull and i dont consent but he power played me giving up the weed. I don't think he checked my headlight and he marked my ticket has a taillight/license plate infraction. I begged for anything but the drug charge , even a reckless op, but he was a super dick. Even saying "i saw all that shake on your floor, that could have been a second charge". Jackass that was loving grass, dirt, and weedwacker clippings that ive had on my legs and feet coming from yard work. I know my tone of voice is bad rn but i was very polite, even introducing and shaking both officers hands. defensive of my rights and very nervous, but very calm and cooperative.

TLDR: Is just saying "it smells like weed" probable cause? Could i question him under oath if he personally thinks there is a difference between burnt weed and fresh weed and if he can smell the difference. If so, what did my car smell like? I know I should have just kept denying the search but these were bored sherrifs with a k9 unit not far, im sure. Any advice would be great. I really just want it off my record/and or get it thrown out. Its my first offense.

"Actually officer, you CAN'T smell marijuana because after I hotbox my car on a regular basis, I make sure to air it out :smuggo: Also the marijuana currently in my car is unsmoked, so you can't smell that either."

How do you live that long and that stupid without getting eaten by a bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Danaru posted:

[Ohio] Pulled over for out headlight, had quarter of weed in glove box. Searches car on probable cause of "smelling weed".

"Actually officer, you CAN'T smell marijuana because after I hotbox my car on a regular basis, I make sure to air it out :smuggo: Also the marijuana currently in my car is unsmoked, so you can't smell that either."

People who mix weed and cars are and always will be terminally loving stupid. I have a friend who has been pulled over by the cops six times this year for driving while stoned, but of course "it's complete bullshit because I only tested positive on three of those times".

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Danaru posted:

Sounds like Big Bear wasn't all that hungry.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"It smells like weed" are the magic words every cop uses to gently caress you, op is a loving moron

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blue Train posted:

"It smells like weed" are the magic words every cop uses to gently caress you, op is a loving moron

Yeah, but he also smokes weed in the car all of the time, so it did smell like weed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My [22 F] boyfriend [29 M] is following underage girls on social media. Am I being paranoid?

u/Jennith

quote:

My boyfriend didn't want me to send him pictures of myself from when I was a teenager, saying that he'd feel attracted to me despite the fact that I was "too young", which would be wrong. I thought it was weird, but didn't pay much attention.

Yet I found his empty Instagram profile (without any photos or personal details) where he follows underage girls (15-17 y.o.) and promiscuous accounts of girls, in general (obscene, provocative pictures). Those are real people's profiles, not models or some general accounts. The number of people he's been following has increased since I've discovered it, which proves that he's active on the site.

We're in a long-distance relationship for 7 months now, and he's making sure to let me know about his feelings pretty often. He says that he's never had a better connection with somebody before, and that no matter the distance, or time, he wants us to be together, to build a common future one day, and that his feelings won't change.

Am I being paranoid over this Instagram thing or is it a red flag?

TL;DR: My boyfriend didn't want me to send him pictures of myself from when I was younger, saying that he'd feel attracted to me despite the fact that I was "too young". Yet I found his empty Instagram profile where he follows promiscuous profiles of underage girls (15-17 y.o.). Is this a red flag?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like to think this is shmorky

Wife [26 F] hates my [31 M] hobby, and we can't seem to compromise. Am I being unreasonable?

u/Planther

quote:

(throwaway account for obvious reasons) Together ~6 years, married 3 weeks (Congratulations, I know!)

I have a lot of little hobbies and things that I like to do - playing guitar, learning languages, general creative things, etc. My number one passion is animation, and I have a cartoon that I've been working on for some time.

The crux of the problem is a little convoluted, but here it goes: A few years ago, I was unemployed and supposed to be looking for a job. Immature as I was, I spent that time working on my cartoon, when GF (at the time) thought I was browsing Indeed, LinkedIn, Craigslist, etc. I did apply to jobs during this time, but admittedly tried to be sneaky and work on my cartoon. At the time, she was the only one with a job, and was supporting both of us, so you can see how my behavior made me seem underappreciative, selfish, immature, etc. Not denying any of that.

Fast forward a couple years. I get to working on the cartoon more, and it takes up a lot of my time. She feels unwanted, and like I always choose it over her. It got to the point that I would sneak off to work on it, and lie about how much I was doing it. Again, not denying that it was selfish and lovely of me.

Over time, this has become the main cause of most of our fights. This cartoon (my masterpiece) has become a symbol of out of whack priorities, poor time-management, financial unrest (because it slowed down my job hunt early on), and anything else that a couple fights about. It can be (and often is) likened to an addiction.

This sort of exploded to a boiling point when she found out I was working on it at work. Putting my job at risk, therefore our future, etc. Again, I know how stupid this is. That night she broke down, and we had a long serious talk about how important it is to her that I completely stop working on it, how she's concerned about our future, how big of a problem it really is. I made a promise to her that I would completely stop working on it, and would never even bring it up. This was about a year ago.

Now that I've given you the background of our relationship, let me try to justify and explain myself a little bit. I am very creative and artistic. When I get an idea in my head of something to make, I can't get it out until I create it. A huge motivation for me is to create things for others to enjoy. The satisfaction I get out of creating something is doubled by the chance to entertain as many people as I can. Think songwriting, film production, etc. To me, animation is the perfect blend of artistic expression and entertainment value. I have a personality that thrives in extreme tedium (which animation is full of) and (in the case of flash animation) I am able to control every aspect of what appears on the screen, frame by frame, pixel by pixel, vector by vector. Excuse me for getting a little technical. My point is, it's my passion, and I love it. I have been animating in one form or another for as long as I can remember. I used to make stop-go animations with my legos decades before the Lego movie came out. My plan has been to finish this cartoon and post it on youtube and try to promote it and see how many views I can get. (I know, lame, dorky, whatever, it is what it is)

I am in love with this art form.

My wife is fully supportive of me expressing myself, being creative, playing music, etc. She encourages me to draw when I feel like it, she asks me to sew/alter her clothes, which I gladly oblige (not really my strong suit, but creative enough). She would LOVE my animation, EXCEPT that I spent so much time working on it instead of applying for jobs early on, which led to me having to hide it, which just snowballed it into this huge problematic thing. If I didn't attach such a negative stigma to it early on, it would just be another creative outlet that she would appreciate.

I completely understand why she hates it so much, because it represents my selfishness, but I wish she could separate how selfish I can be from this specific work of creativity in her head. (I hope the way I'm explaining this makes sense).

I've gone a year without working on my masterpiece AT ALL, and not even talking about it. I love my wife, and understand how much anxiety it gives her, so I've completely kept my promise. The problem is, I can't stop thinking about it, and it honestly stresses me out, and not to be dramatic, but the thought of never getting to work on it makes me feel genuinely depressed. My birthday is coming up, so when she asked what I wanted, I sheepishly suggested "You could lighten the cartoon ban?" thereby breaking my promise to never bring it up again.

This was around 11am this morning. It is now 3am and I'm writing this from the couch where I'm sleeping tonight. Needless to say, the following conversation (all-day fight) didn't go well.

I will be the first to admit that in the past I have gone way overboard with this particular hobby. It HAS taken up an unreasonable amount of time, it HAS distracted me from work, and sadly, it HAS taken my attention away from my wife. However, I am extremely passionate about this hobby, and feel like I should be allowed to have it in my life. If I can have the willpower (which I'm proud of myself for going a whole YEAR without it), I think it's reasonable to be able to do it for an hour here or there. After work, or on Saturdays, just like anyone would play video games, sports, go fishing, whatever. Just like a normal hobby.

I understand that I've abused it in the past, so I'm afraid to ask for much. Over the course of today, I've made it clear that I'm only really asking to be "allowed" to work on it for a couple hours, while she's out of town (she goes out of town for a couple days two or three times a year for work).

She wants me to never work on the cartoon again, or talk about it or think about it at all. This causes me immense anxiety and depression. I think it's reasonable to work on your hobby for a couple hours a week. As a compromise, I've asked for a couple hours a YEAR for this.

My wife and I are both intelligent, understanding people, and she does know how much I love working on my cartoon. However, I can't get her to express any sympathy for my point of view (which I understand I deserve, but come on!)

She proposed a compromise that made the entire relationship feel like a business agreement (talk about separating finances altogether) and at the end of the night, she started talking about divorce over it. Yes, three weeks into our marriage. It all seems like it's getting way out of hand.

As I've stressed, I understand her point of view completely, and admit that I've been irresponsible in the past.
But I just want to be allowed to do something that I love, for a reasonable amount of time, without my wife hating me for it.

Am I being unreasonable? Should I just suck it up and give up this hobby altogether (and live with the sadness and not talk about it)?

Does anybody have a similar situation? The "hobby" could be anything - I feel like it's similar to boyfriends who play too much video games (except it's art, and it's for others to enjoy!)

I am so depressed and tired of tiptoeing around my wife and not being able to fully indulge in something that I love. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

TL;DR - My wife hates my hobby because I've basically treated it like an addiction. After refraining for a year, I've asked for a reasonable amount of time for it, and she still hates it. I admit that I've been irresponsible, but I feel like someone should be allowed to do something they love. My wife has mentioned divorce over this. What do I do?

some alcoholic poo poo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Blue Train posted:

My [22 F] boyfriend [29 M] is following underage girls on social media. Am I being paranoid?

u/Jennith

Help my boyfriend is rhythmically dancing around the word pedophile while spelling out "I AM A" in bee language. What does this mean, since hea never verbally said the magic words of power using his true name?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Me [30 M] with my wife [26 F] of 1 year, recently hit a rough spot. Should we split?

quote:

I'm an alcoholic. I still sometimes sneak drinks on the way home from work. She is bipolar depressive-- her mom is dying from pancreatic cancer, has been for the year since we've been married.

She made out with a guy in the new car I gave her, in the parking lot of our apartment as I was taking out the trash while I thought she was at her new job. I was surprised because I was looking for a way out for a while now and she gave me a clear one.

tldr; i want to leave my wife while her mom is dying because she has done nothing for a year and now is kissing other dudes. yes, im biased.

Short and sweet and :stonk:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Danaru posted:

Me [30 M] with my wife [26 F] of 1 year, recently hit a rough spot. Should we split?

I hope you both fall into a mystery hole.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Danaru posted:

Welp he's a real prick and deserves nothing but terrible things, but he wanted a way out and she gave it to him.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Shoo Shoo Gains Goblinz

My [34F] husband's [34M] gym routine is leaving him too tired for sex and his diet makes him taste like poo poo. I'm extremely frustrated.

quote:

We've been married for 1 year, together for 4.

My husband has always been on the skinnier side, more lean muscle than ripped but that's never bothered me, he's always been attractive to me especially since he swam, cycled, ran, hiked and kept active which is more important to me, especially since I enjoy the same.

The last 8 months however, he's gotten really into "cutting and bulking" or whatever to make himself more muscular.

He put on some definition and lost the little paunch he had but now he's going for less than 10% body fat and he spends hours at the gym everyday. As a result he's too tired for sex, I don't get to see him as much after work, dates are no longer any fun since we have to watch what he eats and his cum tastes awful and his farts....don't even get me started.

Now instead of getting dickpics and dirty texts, I get selfies at the gym. They don't really do much for me and I'm resentful that he's spending so much energy there and neglecting my needs. I've also never really been into heavily muscled guys at now given that I'm 5'1 and he's 6'1 the added bulk is just a bit intimidating to me and he feels a lot less comforting when I hug him or anything.

We've dropped from having sex every second day to having sub par sex once a week and it's making me frustrated. I go to the gym everyday for an hour to keep in shape so I get the fitness side of things but he's just becoming this high maintenance buzzkill. We don't cook together any more because he just eats like kangaroo meat and vegetables, go to the movies, only a small popcorn for me, at restaurants (when I can persuade him) we can't share meals or desserts like we used to. I don't buy any junk food anymore because it's only just me eating it. Not that I particularly miss it because we never ate much to begin with but there's no point in me buy a pack of Oreos because I can't share it.

We also don't go hiking, bike riding or camping as much and last time we took a vacation we had to find hotels with gyms, no lying in bed cuddling anymore on holidays or weekends and forget about dessert.

I've tried to talk to him about this in a nice way, saying things like I'd like to see him more etc but he keeps telling me that he's doing this for me and his health. He was never really unhealthy and I don't think muscles = healthy or that less than 10% bodyfat is unhealthy.

I feel like he might have an eating disorder or something but he just tells me that he's not starving himself, he's just watching what he eats.

It doesn't help that he's on these online forums where it seems like mostly single guys encourage each other in this lifestyle.

The last issue is, we wanted to start trying for kids this year. He's brought it up but I've been hesitant because I feel like if he's going to continue this lifestyle, I won't have any support with the baby and he seemed really hurt by that and hasn't brought it up since. I just feel really distant and alone and he's made major changes to our lifestyle that pushing me out.

I don't know if I'm phrasing it wrong but I'm at my wits ends trying to talk to him.

---
**tl;dr**: Husband's new gym routine is leaving me sexually and emotionally unsatisfied but he won't listen.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

She spends an hour a day at the gym. What the hell is he doing that is so much more extreme? Actually dieting?

Trying to carry sub-ten long term is not a great idea though. The only people I can think of who manage it come off as unhinged.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Doc Hawkins posted:

She spends an hour a day at the gym. What the hell is he doing that is so much more extreme? Actually dieting?

Trying to carry sub-ten long term is not a great idea though. The only people I can think of who manage it come off as unhinged.

But she can't buy the chips and cookies and jam them into her face anymore because she has to do it alone and think of her unhealthy decisions!!!

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Doc Hawkins posted:

She spends an hour a day at the gym. What the hell is he doing that is so much more extreme?

Other dudes at the gym.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Maybe it's just the kangaroo meat that's giving him devil cum and super farts. Can any Australians weigh in on the effects of eating a hoppity rat on their rear end expulsions?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dienes posted:

Other dudes at the gym.

It's this

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Dienes posted:

Other dudes at the gym.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

FuckenPunchOn posted:

People who mix weed and cars are and always will be terminally loving stupid. I have a friend who has been pulled over by the cops six times this year for driving while stoned, but of course "it's complete bullshit because I only tested positive on three of those times".

to be fair ohio has decriminalization so it's just a $150 fine, but still sheesh

But still, Jesus. If he hadn't been so entitled he might have been able to avoid even that.

Remember the magic words of the white male: "I'm sorry officer. I didn't realize I couldn't do that."

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Me [26F] with my partner [29M] 9 years, he has decided that he wants to be polyamorous

quote:

So, we've known each other for about 12 years, dated for 9. There was a point in our relationship in 2012 when we had to take a break for about a year and during that time we both dated other people. I was his first girlfriend, first everything when we first met. He says he could never stop loving me, no matter what. We got back together and are now separated again.

He met a poly woman and fell in love with her. She only wanted to be friends, so they stopped talking a while after he made a move. I don't know all the details of it, but she changed him. When we got back together he started talking about never getting married and talked about being poly.

I told him I love him and I'm unhappy about all of this. We always talked about getting married and starting a family. Now the only kind of family he wants is a poly family. I told him he can choose between a marriage/children with me or starting a poly family.

He's saying he'll just give me what I want because it's his "job" to make me happy. And that without me his life is ruined. But he's also saying he can't promise not to love another woman someday. He says he could fall in love tomorrow or 10 years from now. I told him he doesn't have to act on those feelings. He said he only has one life and why should he spend it with only one woman.

I have a feeling he will resent me later in life if we marry because he really wants a poly family. Also, I want him to be happy as well. I feel like I'm wrong for wanting to get married and have children, but I just don't think I can accept this polyamory thing. If he ends up cheating (it would be cheating to me) then I'll end up alone and even more upset than I am now.

Either way someone is going to be unhappy. I just don't know what to say or do. How can I be a part of his life and keep both of us happy? He still wants me, I think.. because he won't just let me go. He says he may as well kill himself if he loses me. But I don't want to be cheated on and expected to be ok with it, so I keep saying this should be the end.

This can't end well, can it? I know I shouldn't be poly because that won't make me happy. Getting married to me won't make him happy. I don't want to make him marry me.. he shouldn't feel like he has to.

tl;dr: Long-term partner has decided to be poly, that's not what I want. He doesn't want to get married, but I do. We love each other and can't just let go of this relationship. How can we make sure both of us comes out of this happy?
It's not cheating if you use this word for it.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Also the top reply to weed guy is a gem:

quote:

That's not how the law works. You can't do whatever you want just because it's "one private property". If you could then people'd just murder folks at their house and be like "private property, lol".

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Weed guy has an interesting post history:

Need Serious Advice. Im over College self.college

quote:

Hello. I am almost a 4th year engineer out of a five year program. I have a 3.4 GPA and I smoke hella weed. I do not put much effort into classes, but I have before and its a huge waste of time IMOP. I do well on most exams, but that's because I put a lot of time into exam studying time. As of late, I feel like I mentally can't study more and more. I love the concepts and the BROAD topics. But i loving HATE THESE CLASSES. I FEEL LIKE I AM LITERALLY WASTING MY GOD drat LIFE SHOWING UP TO THEM OR STUDYING FOR THEM. I can't loving stand them. I can't focus. Everyone there is a god drat drone, and the more I think about working 9-5 at a computer engineer job for the rest of my life it sounds loving awful. I really like inventing, and I think school has provided me with the tools for mechanical/electrical circuit work or concepts to invent things. My drive to get through school before was an ex-gf, but now thats not there. My heart just isn't in school anymore. I really need advice. I'm struggling. I don't want to look like a failure, but I don't wanna force myself through more unhappiness. I feel so stuck.

Summary: 4thish year college student. Hates classes. Loves subject matter. Mentally finding it incapable of studying. Like literally impossible.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

maskenfreiheit posted:

to be fair ohio has decriminalization so it's just a $150 fine, but still sheesh

But still, Jesus. If he hadn't been so entitled he might have been able to avoid even that.

Remember the magic words of the white male: "I'm sorry officer. I didn't realize I couldn't do that."

"Dave, I'm going to race that cop."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

white boy discovers weed

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

maskenfreiheit posted:

and the more I think about working 9-5 at a computer engineer job for the rest of my life it sounds loving awful. I really like inventing, and I think school has provided me with the tools for mechanical/electrical circuit work or concepts to invent things
Yes, tell us more about what you're going to 'invent', and how you'll invent things without starving to death because you can't handle being a corporate drone, maaan.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Anyone who has ever unironically used the phrase 'I smoke hella weed' needs to reevaluate their life.

E: lmao at '4thish year college student'

Khorne
May 1, 2002

maskenfreiheit posted:

Serious Advice: Just finish your god drat degree because you'll hardly remember how bad it sucked once it's over.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

The Lone Badger posted:

What's the difference between "I think I'm poly" and "I want to gently caress other people"?

White people use the former when they want to pretend at being aggrieved minorities.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

maskenfreiheit posted:

Looking at his comments in there and lmao:

weedboy posted:

This is a /college board so I don't want to go into beliefs, but really a good job and money means NOTHING to me. A job is just a gap in societal needs that needs filled. Why does that gap have to be me? Engineering jobs can really be done by anyone, and if i don't finish my degree. I promise there will be another person that comes along and fills the void. I understand I should just push through to the finish line. But I imagine what that is like and it looks boring. 8-5 x 5. At this point, I feel like that job is going to be just a fund for me travel and explore the world.
Someone needs to print this post out and hand it to him 5 years from now. :allears:

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

God this polyamory-as-sexual-orientation thing is so loving repulsive on so many levels

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

spite house posted:

God this polyamory-as-sexual-orientation thing is so loving repulsive on so many levels

"i have a very specific fetish... i like to look at pictures of naked women. preferably with large breasts. this is my sexual orientation and i will not be shamed for having obscure titillations"

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

spite house posted:

Yeah it's pretty disgusting.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

maskenfreiheit posted:

"i have a very specific fetish... i like to look at pictures of naked women. preferably with large breasts. this is my sexual orientation and i will not be shamed for having obscure titillations"

The tragic story of your life

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Blue Train posted:

u/Jennith

quote:

TL;DR: My boyfriend didn't want me to send him pictures of myself from when I was younger, saying that he'd feel attracted to me despite the fact that I was "too young". Yet I found his empty Instagram profile where he follows promiscuous profiles of underage girls (15-17 y.o.). Is this a red flag?

i like how she still finds a way to low-key blame the girls he's following on instagram instead of just her creep boyfriend for being a creep

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

InediblePenguin posted:

lol at this part though, poo poo was fine when it meant he got to gently caress some college girl but then another penis got involved so now it's a problem
It was fine when it was a mutually beneficial situation and became not fine when it turned out his wife just wanted a harem. I don't really see the hypocrisy.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Mirthless posted:

i like how she still finds a way to low-key blame the girls he's following on instagram instead of just her creep boyfriend for being a creep

She's not blaming the girls; she's providing additional context into the kinds of photos this dude is mining for.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sarcophallus posted:

She's not blaming the girls; she's providing additional context into the kinds of photos this dude is mining for.

Eh I doubt it.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, I think that could be taken a lot of ways, like I thought he was following those "Cash for pics" instagrams.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Streak posted:

Lol I'm not even against poly relationships but if you post something to Reddit with that many goddamn people involved I'm gonna have a laugh at your expense for sure. Good luck with your clusterfuck of a relationship lmao

Clusterfuck is it working as intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harems always work out in my animes though :thunk: