Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Niven posted:

I was looking around online for a recipe to make dog-safe cake. Someone had very strong opinions on the matter.

Whoa, they don't? I think I found my money-making niche!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

guess i'll just put babies in a bag with stones and throw them in a lake

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Niven posted:

I was looking around online for a recipe to make dog-safe cake. Someone had very strong opinions on the matter.

Birthday cakes for dogs are pretty stupid though. Dogs don't know what day it is!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Christo posted:

Birthday cakes for dogs are pretty stupid though. Dogs don't know what day it is!

People having fun is stupid. gently caress fun havers!

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Maker Of Shoes posted:

lmao at $shillary

Hitlerly Kill(the blacks)ton.

There, that's more accurate

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
Hey, now, I think Matt Walsh should be proud of his accomplishments! Not everyone has a whole site dedicated to how wrong they are!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

how do you guys deal with the anarchists on your profiles? even when I don't make straight up political posts I have this anarchist guy always jumping into my posts saying "heh if you were an anarchist..."

http://imgur.com/K2KzSTy thats one of his most recent posts, but he's always pulling the whole "heh sheeple, paying taxes...." and I'm pretty sure he pays his taxes too so

Who What Now posted:

By not having them in the first place. More than any other group, anarchists are incapable of acting like a normal person. Anarchism is their sole defining trait, and that poo poo is just way too tiring to deal with.

Crossposting from the PoliToons thread. A couple of comics about modern anarchists.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Niven posted:

I don't think that's even accurate, but this is so off-topic that it's like the abortion version of that dude who took over the Silent Hill wiki with circumcision articles.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

cash crab posted:

I don't think that's even accurate, but this is so off-topic that it's like the abortion version of that dude who took over the Silent Hill wiki with circumcision articles.

i don't see it as islamic to participate in a secular governments politics like in USA..but what the Michigan Muslims have done is choosing between two evils and ended up with this Jew...not that he is goof for them, but because they don't trust the Clinton's leadership for various reasons.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
The solution is to spay and neuter your humans.

Dogs eat poo poo and are lucky to live as long as a NCIS spin-off. They deserve a birthday cake every now and then.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Christo posted:

It's meaningful and/or fun for the people doing it and the dog gets to eat a cake. Seems pretty win/win to me

I mean I wouldn't do it cause I don't see the appeal of making a cake for my dog and not for me, but to each their own

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

cash crab posted:

It's not. They absolutely do abortions on dogs, especially strays. Many animal control shelters are so overflowing with dogs, if a female comes in pregnant and she's not yet lactating, they abort. If she's lactating, she and the fetuses are put down.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

into the void posted:

It's not. They absolutely do abortions on dogs, especially strays. Many animal control shelters are so overflowing with dogs, if a female comes in pregnant and she's not yet lactating, they abort. If she's lactating, she and the fetuses are put down.

Oh. :smith:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

into the void posted:

_________________/

:smith:

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's meaningful and/or fun for the people doing it and the dog gets to eat a cake. Seems pretty win/win to me

I mean I wouldn't do it cause I don't see the appeal of making a cake for my dog and not for me, but to each their own

I guess it just smacks of the kind of thing you do more for your Instagram than for your dog, but maybe I'm just cynical.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Where's the Peta pro-life movement?!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Christo posted:

I guess it just smacks of the kind of thing you do more for your Instagram than for your dog, but maybe I'm just cynical.

I think at one point that sort of thing was done for the benefit of a family or group of friends but maybe I'm just wistful

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Arcsquad12 posted:

White girl talking while the black girls stand at the back. Jesus everyone got hung up on the name of the loving cookies and didn't pay attention to the image itself.. Yeah, it's casual racism and it's not intentional, but it' there.

Hahaha what? There are a ton of different box styles with girls of all different races at the forefront. Just because one features a white girl at the front and a black girl in the background doesn't suddenly mean it's racism.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Mar 10, 2016

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Christo posted:

The dog doesn't give a gently caress why you're doing it, it gets to eat something tasty. Jesus christ

Niven
Apr 16, 2003

Christo posted:

Or your girlfriend. Although the dog's excitement thinking she's scamming some people desserts is pretty satisfying too.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

mng posted:

Where's the Peta pro-life movement?!

A pro-life philosophy is the antithesis of PETA's. Their position is that all domesticated animals whether pets or livestock, should be put down.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

BobbyK posted:

The dog doesn't give a gently caress why you're doing it, it gets to eat something tasty. Jesus christ

It's bad for other people to show off their fun things they do.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Puppy Time posted:

It's bad for other people to show off their fun things they do.

When I see pics of people enjoying themselves on the internet I react like when a dog sees another dog out walking on the street, biting and snapping at the screen

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
All dogs should react to cake like this dog does.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SpacePig posted:

I love that dog.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

SpacePig posted:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

On a happier note, there was a PI thread a few years ago where a couple rescued a young (maybe a year old?) dog and found out a few weeks in that she was pregnant. They wanted to get her an abortion, but she was too far along. The thread devolved into puppy photos (the best kind of PI thread, imho) and all of them found homes.

But that thread taught me that dog abortions exist, and whelping isn't fun for anyone.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:kimchi: Yeah!! gently caress birthdays!!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scathach posted:

Hahaha what? There are a ton of different box styles with girls of all different races at the forefront. Just because one features a white girl at the front and a black girl in the background doesn't suddenly mean it's racism.

It reminds me of that backlash Target got back in 2014 for supposedly using white models to portray Annie on ads related to the movie where Annie and Daddy Warbucks were black. Harsh, relevant in modern society....and absolutely bullshit. The ads actually featured girls of all races and none of them were meant to be Little Orphan Annie herself. The ad campaign was basically "Any girl can be Annie", they just coincidentally modeled a white girl in a red dress and everyone freaked out.

I got curious and actually found the ads myself and did some counting of the girls in them. I found that the proportion of white to non-white models was at least equal to the proportion of white to non-white people in the United States, possibly with fewer white girls than expected if any of the ones who looked white were actually light-skinned Latina or mixed race.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

cash crab posted:

Anti-choicers feel that they are on a holy crusade to inject abortion into every single possible discussion that they feel that they can somehow shoehorn it into. Any conversation about any political topic will always somehow revert back into abortion, that's just natural. Pretty much any current event topic too. Or location, or movie, or the great casserole that Aunt Linda made (you know she bought the potatoes at the Safeway, but I won't go there anymore, because they let Girl Scouts sell cookies out there, and they directly use that money to buy the scalpels that cut the baby limbs up).

Everything is six degrees of abortion.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
lol good luck operating your PipHorse with a hoof.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A small part of me, one that I intend to later kill with vodka, is curious to see said fics.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

These. loving. Assholes.

They look like a happy family, why are they in court and desperate for funds?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jury-trial-truehope-toddler-dies-trial-underway-1.3479460

quote:

Parents of toddler who died of meningitis used home remedies rather than consult doctor, court hears

They're begging for funds because they don't think they deserve being charged for straight up murdering their kid out of negligence.

The Facebook page is gold because it's been overrun with "ignorant haters"

https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForEzekiel/?fref=nf

And this post just demonstrates how delusional they are. It also neglects (heh) to even mention the dead kid, just a conspiracy against them.

https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForEzekiel/posts/1151023908241526?fref=nf&pnref=story

quote:

As many of you know, we have had some attacks on our previous GoFundMe account and then on our YouCaring fundraising account… both of which have led to them being shut down. We were concerned as to who would be attacking my family and why? We had our ideas, however just the other day we had an admission from someone operating under a fake alias that provided us with enough clues that we have a very good understanding of who the group is that is attacking us. They are well aware of my family and have spent a considerable amount of time attacking us and our work for 15+ years, many times under fake alias’. We have found there actual names on Health Canada documents that showed that they were greatly responsible for initiating the seizure of our mental health supplements at the border back in 2003, that ultimately resulted in numerous suicides as over 3000 Canadians were relying on our products in favour of pharmaceutical medications and were now put into a place of hardship.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

cash crab posted:

A small part of me, one that I intend to later kill with vodka, is curious to see said fics.

http://imgur.com/a/HOOwg

Might want to upgrade to killing with fire.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Exactly what is #TheTriggering? I saw someone on Tumblr post a screenshot of that hashtag being used on a pic on Imgur (by extension, therefore a pic for Reddit) but I haven't heard about it elsewhere.

Edit: Oh motherfucking Infowars.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

http://imgur.com/a/HOOwg

Might want to upgrade to killing with fire.

LOL, HE HAD THEM PRINTED

FOR MONEY

AHAHAHAH

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

cash crab posted:

>RUN FOALOUT.EXE

>> LOADING... LOADING... LOADING...
>> ACTIVE DLC: “Derp Money”
>> ACTIVE DLC: “Honest Hooves”
>> ACTIVE DLC: “Celestine Blues”
>> ACTIVE DLC: “Sunshine Road”

>>> MODIFICATIONS DETECTED: Alternate_Start.esp, Puce_Goose_Modpack.esp, Mister_Horse_MNS.esp

>>> REMINDER: ROBRONCO, INC., makes no guarantee nor accepts any liability regarding experiences which may occur due to modifications of equipment or software from their factory settings. Such modifications may cause systemic shifts which are beyond ROBRONCO's initiation or control; all risks involved in their installation or use are strictly those of the end user. Your ROBRONCO Reclining TemporoKinesis Memory Pod's Smiling Service Warranty(tm) provides no coverage for damage or circumstances arising from such modifications.

>>> ACCEPT? (y/n)
Y
>>> INITIAL BUILD (Database Preset: DEAD-SHOT)
Level 1 Earth Pony Stallion (+1 Strength/Endurance, Free Tag: Repair, Restricted Perk Tree)

Strength 4
Perception 7
Endurance 8
Charisma 3
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 8

Tags: Guns, (Repair), Sneak, Unarmed
Traits: Trigger Discipline, Kamikaze

>>> ACCEPT? (y/n)
Y
>>> LOCKDOWN ACTIVATED