Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

maskenfreiheit posted:

Suspended from college for alleged sexual assault charge. Need advice for apology letter. (self.legaladvice)

Didn't the racist keebler elf (Sessions) make colleges go back on all that? The guy should get the US DOJ to sue the university.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Turtlicious posted:

Why aren't the police involved?
I recommend watching The Hunting Ground documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNHGi36nlM

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

I have been. You’re replying to one of them

some of us have to read and reply in batches, so good job. keep doing what you're doing now

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

fruit on the bottom posted:

It actually stands for private, loser.

:negative:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My friend [34M] and I [25F] are super close, have great chemistry, and have had sex but he says he's not interested in a relationship with me. This confuses me. Can someone shed light on his perspective?

quote:

I met this friend, we'll call him Matt, at work 3 years ago. We instantly clicked in that way where you could just talk for hours about anything and everything, from the silly to the intellectual to the downright twisted. I was definitely into him but didn't get the vibes from his direction so I squashed the crush and kept the friendship. We were close enough that we actually had platonic sleepovers in the same bed and it was totally non-awkward. People definitely asked me if we were together because we were so close, and he says people had asked him as well.

Matt went on to date a mutual acquaintance for a few months, which ended really badly for him (he was way more into her and she treated him terribly), and we weren't as close for a while though we still hung out at parties and such. After they broke up he was in a really bad place I was kind of a shoulder for him to cry on for a while, at which point I had totally gotten over any crush I once had on him. I was just there for him as a close friend. A month or so later we were drunk one night and he mentioned that he was attracted to me and that we should have sex, which was honestly kind of shocking. I was even a bit upset to be hearing this from a guy I considered a really great friend.

A few weeks later we went on a camping trip with a group of friends and we ended up sleeping together. It was a lot of fun and an interesting dynamic - a mix of intense attraction and just super comfortable friendship. After that we got closer in that way you get with someone you've seen naked. We talked pretty constantly, and had sex a couple more times over the next couple months.

However, he was very clearly not over his ex and despite my efforts to the contrary my old feelings slowly started coming back. Ruh roh. I felt like I had to say something to avoid getting hurt. We talked one day and he acted totally shocked to hear that I had had feelings for him and said that although he cares about me a ton and is attracted to me he just doesn't think of me in that way; the type of attraction/connection we have just isn't what he's looking for in a relationship. He admitted to feeling something unusual about how well we get along and how comfortable we are together but said he just doesn't see us dating. He was also really adamant about not treating me the way his ex treated him since they had been friends for a while and she totally jerked him around when he had way stronger feelings for her, so we started hanging out less for a couple months.

It kinda hurt to hear that but I understood and distanced myself for a while until I started getting over him again. We've just started getting really close again over the past month or so; we have long lunches at work a few times a week and talk about everything, and we've been chilling a good amount outside of work. I'm actually fb chatting him as I write this.

Last weekend he had a party and I stayed late to smoke, which ended with us basically holding hands and cuddling for a couple hours and sleeping in the same bed but not doing anything sexual. We also hung out for the entire next day. Somehow it's just so easy for us to be together that we can just do nothing and not get sick of each other, even when we're both hungover and dead and would normally want to be alone.

I guess what I don't get is that from my perspective, Matt and I have all the most important elements of a great relationship, but he told me he just doesn't see it. We have a ton in common, can talk forever, care deeply for each other, have sexual chemistry, and communicate really well.

Matt has a bad history of getting really infatuated with girls and putting them on a pedestal, and then having these really intense relationships that just spectacularly flame out and make him really depressed. He has said he desperately wants to break that pattern but can't seem to do it, and some (probably delusional) part of me thinks that a calm, comfortable, easy relationship like ours is just what he needs and he hasn't realized it yet. The other (rational) part of me thinks that old habits die hard and that I should take him at his word that he doesn't have feelings for me and never will.

Wew, that got long!
tl;dr: Best male friend and I have almost perfect relationship, including sex, but he says he doesn't see us being together. I just don't get it. Help!

The stunning conclusion:

quote:

I don't really understand how you don't get it.
You're his fuckbuddy. A hookup. A friends with benefits.
It's pretty simple.

You mean when he said he wanted to be friends with benefits, he meant he wanted to be friends with benefits?! :monocle:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

quote:

After that we got closer in that way you get with someone you've seen naked.
Lol, is she sure she isn't a teenager. Also considering the age difference she may be giving the same relationship matters completely different meaning than him.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Barudak posted:

There is no scenario where he should write such a letter that says anything other than "For a good time, call my lawyer"

Pretty much. This scenario is literally a scene from The Wire.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
It’s so beautiful...

My boyfriend [27M] and I [22F] together 2 years in an open relationship. My recent Tinder hookup turns out to be my BF's former bully?! I think the guy targeted me.

quote:

u/bullystalkedgf
Ok, first off I need to make it clear that I absolutely adore my BF and love him very much! We've been together 2 years now and we have an amazing relationship... so I am really freaking out right now!!!

We have always had an open relationship. We started out as kinky FWB's, and he has a bit of a cuckold fetish. So we just kind of naturally progressed by meeting in the middle as open, because I want to be fair to him. Though admittedly he's never acted on his side being open. We have few rules, mainly just not to play with anyone we both know, or anyone he works with. I pretty much just hookup with guys from Tinder here and there. I made sure to include my open relationship status. My bf rarely ever wants to see or know who the guys are. I usually just tell him the juicy details after the fact, to feed his kink. He's watched me with one guy twice before, but that's it.

About a month ago a guy on Tinder matched up with me, he was the one that made contact first. He's this really tall muscular 28yr old guy. Not a pretty boy, but decent looking face. Admittedly, I was into him pretty much immediately. He was charming, but pretty cocky. He eventually bragged about being large "downstairs", and sent pics to prove it after getting my ok first. I was honestly pretty proud of myself, this was the type of guy my BF loved to hear he got "cuckolded" by.

So about a week later, I met up with the guy for a drink then we went back to his place and hooked up. He was really into himself and wouldn't shut up about his "big package", but the sex was really good so we ended up continuing to meet up a few more times over the next couple of weeks. He got a bit more take charge than I am used to a couple times, but he just seemed like a naturally dominant type guy so I just rolled with it. Looking back now, that he had made a couple of comments here and there that seemed odd. I realize now they were little hints he knew more about my personal life than I had disclosed.

Then this weekend my bf and I were out at the movie theater, and I went to the restroom after. When I came out, I saw my bf was talking to the guy I've been seeing. My bf looked annoyed and a bit out of place? Big guy pretended to be surprised when he saw me walking up and I got introduced, but ugh he seemed to be faking that surprise. He played dumb and acted like we'd never met, with almost a creepy grin on his face. I was REALLY thrown off. After we left and driving home, bf starts in about the guy. He apparently was my bf's bully all through highschool. My bf is this amazing intelligent man, and I adore his geekiness! But he had always said he had a terrible time in school, being a small guy and really nerdy. He got bullied alot. Apparently this rear end in a top hat was the ringleader behind alot of that and made his life hell.

And now I've gone and had sex with that rear end in a top hat, several times. Everytime I think about it now it makes my skin crawl and I want to throw up! He apparently texted me right after the theater incident. He just said to let him know when I was ready to meet up again for a good time...

I just know this guy knew who I was when he contacted me. I don't have any proof, but I KNOW it... his knowing creepy smile said it all. I haven't texted him back at all. I haven't told my bf that this was the guy I've been hooking up with. I KNOW I have to... but WTF do I even say?! This is going to mess him up so bad!! Please someone tell me how I even start to deal with this!

TL;DR: BF and I have open / cucktype relationship. My latest Tinder hookup turns out to be BF's former bully!?! I think the guy stalked / targeted me! WTF do I do?!

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: You Should Be Imprisoned If You Link to Facebook > /r/relationships: open / cucktype relationship

My [M27] friend [F24] told me last night she came home to find her son [M3] eating out of the garbage and wearing urine soaked pajamas while her BF/son’s father [M34] was playing video games. This is not the first incident like this. Should I report this to someone? Non-Romantic

quote:

submitted 4 hours ago * by fremenist
Her BF is a terrible, irresponsible father. He’s responsible for watching Logan (their son) while my friend is at work. Boyfriend works nights and she works days.

She’s come home to find Logan playing with a metal nail, eating out of the garbage, covered in urine, wandering alone on their apartment balcony and has found him locked in the bathroom. Her BF is either sleeping or playing computer games.

I’ve tried talking her into leaving this guy many times. He’s not just a bad father he’s also cheated on her and physically abused her. I’ve told her about all the programs for single mothers in our area. I’ve even found FREE childcare she should qualify for. She refuses to take any action.

I feel like it’s not really my place but sort of also feel like enough is enough already. Obviously I can’t make her leave this guy but for Logan’s sake I feel like maybe I should report this to some authorities.

TL;DR: friend and her son are living with an abusive BF. Not sure if there’s anything more I can do.

Edit: I will call CPS. This is what I was thinking I should do so thanks for reaffirming that everyone.

Stay in your lane lady, they're raising a fine young goon.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I'd like to start by saying that my relationship is [ perfect ] and now on to the part where I describe how [ horrifically hosed up ] it is.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

New mom [30/F] struggling after my husband of 4 years [35/M] lost interest in sex after baby; then I discovered he slept with hundreds of women before we were married and now I've lost interest

quote:

Hello! I (30/F) recently discovered after months of marital struggles that my husband of four years (35/M) has a promiscuous past and I am deeply troubled. I need advice badly. This is rather lengthy as I'm trying to include all pertinent information. Thank you in advance for reading :)

After graduating from college around eight years ago I relocated to a small town for work. I dated four guys over the course of three years, slept with two of them and also had a one-night stand. Then I met my husband (let's call him Joe) and we instantly clicked and things moved fast. We slept together after about a week, said I love you to each other within a month. Sexually, things were amazing. He was the first guy I'd ever reached orgasm with, and we had an active and exciting sex life.

We were engaged after six months and married after about a year. He was the first guy I'd dated since college who actually wanted to have a committed relationship right from the get go without games or uncertainty. He wanted to take me on real dates, travel together, and plan a shared future. There was really only one red flag. After about six weeks of dating we were at a restaurant together and when Joe went to the bathroom one of my exes walked by and stopped to chat. When Joe returned to the table after my ex had left, he asked me about the other guy since he wasn't aware we'd dated.

The rest of the night he grilled me about my ex. He was quite upset and disappointed that I'd dated that guy, who he referred to as a player and a "dirtbag." He brought up my ex several times over the next few weeks and began grilling me for details about my relationship with my ex, then questioning who else I'd been with. I told him the bare bones details about my prior relationships with other men in town, figuring I might as well be forthcoming since I'd rather he find out from me than hear it through the grapevine down the road. He grilled me for more information, which I provided.

Finally he said, "The past is the past and I don't care about your sexual history all... as long as you haven't done x, y, or z," and listed a few sexual practices. Wanting to reassure the man who I'd fallen in love with, I promised him I hadn't done "x, y, or z."

Since we spent those initial months preoccupied with my sexual past, I never questioned his. I knew he had spent most of his twenties in two long term relationships, and from things he'd said here and there I was under the impression he'd had a pretty vanilla sex life and that we both had a similar number of partners. Whenever the topic of promiscuity came up, we both agreed that we felt it was wrong. He voiced his disapproval (to me) of people around town he viewed as promiscuous on several occasions -- both men and women. Joe's jealous streak never reared its ugly head again, even when we'd see that ex or another ex of mine out in public.

One more red flag -- or possibly just a yellow one -- came up a few months in when one night we were about to have sex and didn't have a condom. I had insisted on using condoms and I came to the realization that he had always helped himself to my roommate's condom stash in the bathroom, which was now depleted, instead of supplying of his own. He revealed he had never purchased condoms or used them with past girlfriends. I questioned him a bit and was mildly troubled by this disclosure, but I chalked it up to the fact that he'd been in two long term relationships and hadn't had one night stands.

We got married and things remained wonderful. Then after a couple years I got pregnant and right away he completely lost interest in sex and intimacy. We tried a few times and he couldn't sustain an erection during intercourse or oral sex. He said it was a mental thing because he couldn't stop thinking about the baby. I know this feeling isn't uncommon among men with pregnant partners so I accepted it, although it hurt that he pretty much stopped being affectionate altogether and he would no longer hug or kiss me unless prompted.

After the baby arrived and I recovered, his interest in sex didn't. He had a multitude of excuses whenever I tried to initiate it. I lost the baby weight pretty easily and I felt like myself again by about two months postpartum. At this point we hadn't had sex in around a year. He assured me that it wasn't about me - he was too tired, too stressed from work, too sore after working out, hadn't showered and was too lazy to, etc. He even refused when I suggested or attempted oral sex, as he said he felt like it was "unfair to me" to give and receive nothing in return, since he didn't feel like reciprocating.

When our child was about two weeks old Joe had decided to move to the guest bedroom because he said his sleep was being affected when I woke up during the night with the baby. Throughout my pregnancy we had date nights maybe once every two months and only one post-baby, whereas three nights a week he got together with the guys - sports trivia night and drinks on Thursday nights, cards on Fridays, and playing hockey every Sunday. He'd never miss a night and he'd stay out late. On his days off he’d participate in any family outing I’d plan, but he’d never take the initiative and plan anything on his own. And as soon as we’d get home, without fail, he’d immediately retreat to his man cave to watch sports or just have alone time. He planned a weeklong guys trip with his buddies and told me about it after the flight was already booked, while we hadn't had so much as a weekend away since before I was pregnant. I felt like I had a roommate instead of a husband.

Whenever we'd fight about it, he'd repeatedly deny there was a problem in the first place ("There’s no way it’s been that long since we've done it") or project ("Shouldn't you be more concerned with our newborn baby?") or joke and laugh about it ("What are you, a nympho?"). Joe insisted there was nothing going on with somebody else, and when I persisted and tried to talk about our dead bedroom he'd just completely stonewall me. I spent many nights lying in bed alone, silently fuming while listening to him in the guest room watching videos and playing games on our iPad, but feeling too tired and hurt to argue.

One weekend afternoon Joe was watching football and I was in another room pumping and playing around on the iPad, which is synced to his phone. Suddenly some Facebook messages from one of his friends began popping up on the screen. I was only seeing one side of the conversation but what I saw - paired with his recent distant behaviour - was alarming enough to make me do the one thing I had never done before. I read his messages. In real time I followed their discussion about a local woman's new breast implants, and learned that my husband had slept with her in the distant past and he wrote now that she was "the best sex" that he's ever had. That stung. I scrolled back through the conversation, and saw that several weeks previously this friend - someone we see frequently, someone who was at our wedding - had sent a selfie of him, shirtless and smiling, lying in bed next to a topless woman, her breasts totally visible in the photo. The woman works at the gym I used to go to. "Look familiar?" He asked. Joe responded with an "lol" and then wrote that he had nudes of the woman from when they'd hooked up back in the day and he'd see if he could dig them up.

While my husband sat in the next room, I scrolled back through his Facebook message history and although I found no evidence of any indiscretions during our marriage, his sexual past was revealed in full. Before I came along, he had slept with numerous friends and coworkers who he still sees on a regular basis and who we've socialized with as a couple. In the months before we started dating he was hooking up with multiple people, including a married woman in her 50s and an 18 year old. He has done x, y, z and basically every other letter of the alphabet. He has slept with my hairdresser, the receptionist at our paediatricians office, my dental hygienist, and several of the moms in my "mommy and me" group. The bartender at one of our favourite restaurants who he always called “skanky” and “trashy”? They had sex. The woman who always posted scantily clad photos on Facebook that he always pointed out to me and laughed about? He screwed her too. And I had no clue.

So I confronted him. After his anger subsided over my snooping, he admitted that he has no idea exactly how many people he's slept with, it's up there in the triple digits. And he never used condoms with any of them. He makes no apologies for his sexual history, and insists that he has never been unfaithful while in relationships, but when he in between relationships he “lived life to the fullest” and “did what any single guy would do.” He sees nothing wrong with having conversations about other women with his friend or the semi-nude photo that was exchanged and his promise of unearthing other nudes.

He insists I'm his one true love, and ever since this Facebook incident he's done a complete turnaround and has become an attentive husband once again and a more involved parent. Suddenly he wants sex again. But I'm disturbed by the fact that he lied to me by omission, that he was so promiscuous, that I'm at risk for things like HPV, and that that I can't go anywhere in town without running into someone who's had sex with my husband. I realized the other day that when our child starts school, he’s hooked up with at least two of the teachers there. Some might consider relocating if they were in my shoes but moving isn’t a viable option. We have good jobs here, we’re basically locked into our mortgage, and we have family nearby to help with the baby. He refuses to go to couples counselling because he insists that my jealousy over his past is my issue and mine alone. I checked with my family doctor and there is currently a six to eight month wait to be referred to a mental health clinician. I'm on the waiting list, but how do I deal with this retroactive jealousy in the meantime?

tl;dr: Our sex life ceased after I became pregnant and we haven’t had sex in over a year. He refused to admit there was a problem. I snooped on his phone because I was suspicious of this change in behaviour and I was shocked to learn that he slept with hundreds of women before we met. Although he swears it’s all in the past and he’s never been unfaithful, I’m struggling with this discovery.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Unfunny Poster posted:

Pretty much. This scenario is literally a scene from The Wire.

Thank you! I've been trying to remember where I had heard of this before.

I think it was even in the very first episode where the cops get a guy they think killed a woman, show him a fake photo they said was of her family and try to get him to write them a letter saying how sorry he is that she's dead.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Gorilla Salad posted:

I think it was even in the very first episode where the cops get a guy they think killed a woman, show him a fake photo they said was of her family and try to get him to write them a letter saying how sorry he is that she's dead.

I think Pembleton does it in an episode of Homicide as well. David Simon saw some poo poo, man.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Gluten Freeman posted:

New mom [30/F] struggling after my husband of 4 years [35/M] lost interest in sex after baby; then I discovered he slept with hundreds of women before we were married and now I've lost interest

quote:

But I'm disturbed by the fact that he lied to me by omission, that he was so promiscuous, that I'm at risk for things like HPV, and that that I can't go anywhere in town without running into someone who's had sex with my husband.

I guarantee you already have HPV by now, so stop worrying about your husband and start getting regular pap smears.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

It was a letter they got a D'angelo Barksdale to write to the victims "family" (turns out it was one of the other detectives kids they showed a photo of) about losing their dad who was a witness that testified against him died under suspicious circumstances after D'Angelo got out of jail after being acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence. Also shown in that episode is D'angelo's lawyer chastising him for writing anything close to a confession.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Unfunny Poster posted:

Also shown in that episode is D'angelo's lawyer chastising him for writing anything close to a confession.

Hey man, I'm not interested in hearing about your conspiracy theories!

About sound legal advice

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Milotic posted:

It’s so beautiful...

My boyfriend [27M] and I [22F] together 2 years in an open relationship. My recent Tinder hookup turns out to be my BF's former bully?! I think the guy targeted me.

"Cuck me baby!"

"Wait no, do don't cuck me THAT hard aaaaaaaah"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Milotic posted:

It’s so beautiful...

drat, this is a really good one.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Milotic posted:

It’s so beautiful...

A power move by Chad

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Gluten Freeman posted:

I'm honestly impressed by the manwhore husband here

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
My [23F] ex fiance [25M] and his friends stole $2000 from my shop/business and I'm struggling with coping.Non-Romantic (self.relationships)

quote:

For my own privacy I will be using fake names. He is also my ex, but I noticed I kept calling him my fiance. Please know that we are no longer together and I want nothing to do with him.

I own and run a pretty successful business. I'm proud because I did it with next to no help from my family. They thought it was a dumb idea. I own a store that sells candles, bath salt, bath bombs, soap and flowers. It's a store for luxury items for your bathroom. I run it by myself essentially. I have three employees that work for me while I'm doing other things. Like packing orders in the back and making candles.

I have a son that's 2 years old, and around a two months ago I wanted to take my son to go to this children's concert in the afternoon on a Friday. One of my employee's called in sick that day and my fiance said he would cover the store while I take our son to the concert. He liked the songs I downloaded on my phone so I thought it would be a good idea for him to see it live.

I got a pretty big order prior to this for $2000 worth of candles. The person who ordered them was putting on some sort of play at a pretty big theatre, and was a regular of my store. She was going to use them as props for multiple shows and not just one which led to her need a lot of them. We agreed for her to pay the day that she would pick them up. That day was the same day my fiance was at the store and I was at the concert.

Anyway I got to the store and he didn't log the order. I did not see the money for the candles written down in my log book or anywhere in the store. The register, lock box or safe. I called her to make sure there was no mistake or anything. She told me that she did pay in cash like we agreed and she picked up the order. I called my fiance, and he told me she said she's pay in a weeks time.

I had a bad feeling. I checked the surveillance tape. The tape showed that he was in the store with two of his friends. My customer came in and gave him an the envelope full of money. He helped carry the candles to her car. It showed him and his friends looking at the money, He put it in his pocket and gave some to his friends.

I called him very confrontational. He knew when I brought up the security tapes that he was screwed. He told me that he's sorry, but he did take it the money. He said he'd pay me back in full with interest. I hung up on him and I followed the advice of a friend and called the police. They're handling the whole situation. I broke up with him and I honestly hate him. The only thing, as cheesy as it sounds, that kept me going is my son in all of this.

I'm just having a hard time coping with it. I just don't understand how someone I was going to marry could steal $2000 from my business and think it's OK. Every cent counts when it comes to business and it's a lot of money.

tl;dr: I'm having trouble with the fact that my ex fiance stole $2000 from my business.

At least she found out he's a piece of poo poo before the wedding.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Gluten Freeman posted:

Is your husband named Chad

I have some research that will be extremely vindicated if so

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Milotic posted:

This is a very specific sub-fetish in the cuckold community so, either its a one handed post or somebody just got owned by the impossible fantasy of ten thousand other mewling idiots.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

This is a very specific sub-fetish in the cuckold community so, either its a one handed post or somebody just got owned by the impossible fantasy of ten thousand other mewling idiots.

you sure know a lot about this kinda thing

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

maskenfreiheit posted:

you sure know a lot about this kinda thing

On reading the post my first thought was 'this absolutely has to be a fetish for someone, probably lots of someones, probably for lots of bullies as well. Probably for a few chicks too'.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I want to gently caress the girlfriend of someone I bullied in high school, because despite any form of adultery being disgusting to me, I just can't pass up that opportunity to loving dunk on someone so completely

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Whorelord posted:

I'm honestly impressed by the manwhore husband here

Don't be. He's lying.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Blade Runner posted:

I want to gently caress the girlfriend of someone I bullied in high school, because despite any form of adultery being disgusting to me, I just can't pass up that opportunity to loving dunk on someone so completely

Are you still dunking on him if he and his girlfriend are getting off on it? Or are they using you? Makes you think.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Are you still dunking on him if he and his girlfriend are getting off on it? Or are they using you? Makes you think.

The Cucker becomes the Cuck-ed.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Unfunny Poster posted:

It was a letter they got a D'angelo Barksdale to write to the victims "family" (turns out it was one of the other detectives kids they showed a photo of) about losing their dad who was a witness that testified against him died under suspicious circumstances after D'Angelo got out of jail after being acquitted because there wasn't enough evidence. Also shown in that episode is D'angelo's lawyer chastising him for writing anything close to a confession.

haha I literally just watched that episode last night again

It always struck me as a very subtle but intentional thing how the fat white Jewish lawyer gets away with verbally and physically abusing his clients with zero fear of repercussions. It wasn't ever really expanded on but it always hit me as kind of an interesting thing

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hey man, I'm not interested in hearing about your conspiracy theories!

About sound legal advice

:agreed:

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Outrail posted:

If a man secretly has a crush on you and desires to have your dick and abs rubbing against his face, thus allowing you to dunk on him, is he still being dunked upon? Truly a difficult question.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Blade Runner posted:

If a man secretly has a crush on you and desires to have your dick and abs rubbing against his face, thus allowing you to dunk on him, is he still being dunked upon? Truly a difficult question.

I think there is a reason this koan never caught on.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Blade Runner posted:

Ah, the novice has become the master, go forth into the world my son.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Outrail posted:

Ouroboros more like Ourobros amirite?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

You do know the police aren't involved right.

Like you are being awfully smug for not even reading the story to peddle your insane conspiracy theory.

A school is not going to involve the police in their poo poo unless they have to. The fact you don't understand this is puzzling

It doesn't matter if the school is going to use it or not. It will exist and the person receiving it can take it to the police or just file a civil suit. It's most likely to end up the latter.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I almost feel like y'all are arguing past each other on this. No, it's probably not actively being shopped to the police nor are the local police behind it as some sort of plan to get him but yes, it's a bad idea to admit to any crime in writing regardless of its purpose.
But let's be honest, this dude is totally going to get away with sexual assault with basically zero real consequence, so write away, my dude.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Schools in America don't have some magic criminal jurisdiction. If someone commits a crime against you, and you tell both the school, and the police, the police are going to investigate no matter what the school thinks it wants to do.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

blarzgh posted:

Schools in America don't have some magic criminal jurisdiction. If someone commits a crime against you, and you tell both the school, and the police, the police are going to investigate no matter what the school thinks it wants to do.

Pretty sure there's likely a lot of cases where the police say the school has to deal with it, because they can't be bothered doing the investigation themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

sleepwalkers posted:

But let's be honest, this dude is totally going to get away with sexual assault with basically zero real consequence, so write away, my dude.

I really hate there's no way to balance "innocent until proven guilty" and "accusing rape victims of false allegations"