Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Dangerous Person posted:

Should have waited one more page

I'm gonna loving kill myself

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

I thought of how to make it look a lot nicer but I'm scared of it getting announced while I'm in the middle of editing

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Page 2001 in remeberence of 9/11

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUWPzstJAiQ

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Triple H has been caught and compromised to a permanent end

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MorningMoon posted:

I thought of how to make it look a lot nicer but I'm scared of it getting announced while I'm in the middle of editing

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hefty Leftist posted:

Triple H has been caught and compromised to a permanent end

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Just doing some quick research on who's going to get a huge pay day out of this.

WWE Stock is at $90.24 right now, and has shot up another $2.40 in aftermarket trading.

Vince owns 37.6% of the company, which is valued at 6.71B right now. That's 2.5B
Linda owns 0.7%, or 46.6M
Stephanie owns 1.9M shares. That's about 171M.
Shane sold off his Class B shares in 2014, likely when the stocked peaked at $30.
Triple H has 67,571 shares. That's 6 Million.
Kevin Dunn has 271,171 shares as of last June, which is 24 million.
John Laurinaitis has 56,456 for 5.09 Million
George Barrios (Forehead guy) has 143,027 for 12.9M

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkEggOY6vKc

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the wcw died page

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I think we've seen our last WWE Tribute to the Troops show (allowing WWE Superstars and camera crews onto military bases now constitutes a major security/intelligence risk)

Astro7x posted:

Just doing some quick research on who's going to get a huge pay day out of this.

It's not about the money, Vince only cares about controlling this company and producing a product he doesn't like, with talent he doesn't like, for an audience he doesn't like, until the day he dies

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know the number now but emf mentioned holding 8,644 shares in a ple gdt back in october

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

emf get your ribera jacket with solid gold and diamond bedazzling

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
EMF is going to buy Wrestlehut and spin it off to its own forum.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Liv Morgan? More like LIV Morgan.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Lmfao this owns, posting about the Saudi takeover on page 2001

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Okay, if the announcement doesn't come at midnight, I'll start going to bed like a reasonable person and only follow this on my phone.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

dromal phrenia posted:

Lmfao this owns, posting about the Saudi takeover on page 2001

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The WWE Critic: The shows are too long. They need to be cut up. There should be much tighter segments

Vince McMahon: (nods Amelia Badeliashly)

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
someone good at graphics do the Hunter NXT Svalbard gif but it reverses and the saudi flag takes over

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

Okay, if the announcement doesn't come at midnight, I'll start going to bed like a reasonable person and only follow this on my phone.

yeah was hoping this would be a true scoop by midnight before I turn into a pumpkin

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1601284259926671361?s=20&t=Ztq7MRf-xconKTQahI4_-g

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Please do the Hunter & NXT gang gif, then reverse it, then make it normal again and then reverse it again.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Looking up the tweets made me see that Andrew Callahan has a ton of sexual assault allegations

:smith:

Yeah that was a bummer to see too. I liked that documentary he made.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1196575691191521282

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That DICK! posted:

Please do the Hunter & NXT gang gif, then reverse it, then make it normal again and then reverse it again and then make it normal but green instead

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

JethroMcB posted:

It's not about the money, Vince only cares about controlling this company and producing a product he doesn't like, with talent he doesn't like, for an audience he doesn't like, until the day he dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_6CQ5R558

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Facing towards Mecca?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

codys gonna come back and swing a sledgehammer into a big american flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clevername Lookhere
Jan 9, 2006
In on page 2001?

Editing to add a bare minimum of “content”: This sucks if true. As if this poo poo wasn’t morally questionable enough already. Can’t wait for wwe to be another maga cause celebre.

Clevername Lookhere fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 11, 2023