Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Somewhere Jay White, Hikuleo, and Dragon Lee are googling "How to get out of a job offer"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I hope they send Stephanie’s stuff home in a trash bag

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Hefty Leftist posted:

Uncle Houd'i

Uncle Saudi was right there

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I hope they send Stephanie’s stuff home in a trash bag

lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Lid posted:

remember how they ousted Stephanie, the female CEO of WWE, and three hours later sold the company to a conservative misogynistic patriarchal theocracy?

Chick Fil-A owns WWE?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He does this, he does that
He’s got lots of pull, & he’ll cut you in half
He looks fine, he looks cool
He's his own man, & he's nobody's fool
Don't double cross him, or get in his way
Cause if you do, you’re gonna have to pay
To the Sau-di King
The Sau-di King
He's a Sau-di King
Sau-di King

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4dt8uWhtI

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

For the Saudis, Bray Wyatt is the right kind of spooky.
A woman's bare skin is the wrong kind of spooky.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Is this Saudi group hands on with the companies they own? Or do they sit back and let people pretty much do whatever as long as its profitable?

Every single woman on the roster has to be scared for their job right now.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I AM A RIYADH AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF NO WO-MAN

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Is this Saudi group hands on with the companies they own? Or do they sit back and let people pretty much do whatever as long as its profitable?

Every single woman in the roster has to be scared for their job right now.

They’re not going to get rid of the women and they’ll be praised as progressive when they don’t

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
"Someone is back? What is this?"

You've been spreading lies that I've
Sold to the Jews, big time
Hey la hey la
Saudi's killed Jamal Khashoggi

"OH GOD drat YOU"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hard times are when a woman has worked at a job for 30 years - 30 years - and they give her a watch, kick her in the butt, and say, 'Hey, a group of terrorists took your place, baby.' That's hard times!

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013
The Heartbreak Kid, as he looks out at the crowd with tears in eyes and a laser dot on his head:

".....and if you're not down with that...."

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Hefty Leftist posted:

Uncle Houd'i

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

See for yourself!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/saudi-backed-liv-golf-is-using-pga-suit-to-get-data-on-911-families-court-told/ar-AA15XYw9

quote:

Saudi Arabia-financed LIV Golf and its feud with PGA Tour Inc. has divided fans, tested players’ allegiances and sparked legal battles.

It’s now taken a more sinister turn.
LIV, backed by the $676 billion Saudi sovereign wealth fund, was accused on Tuesday of using its US lawsuit against PGA to “build an intelligence file” on families of 9/11 victims who have been critical of the kingdom and its new professional golf circuit. The upstart has countered that the PGA is secretly running a “smear campaign” to take it down.

At the heart of the matter is PGA’s public-relations firm, Clout Public Affairs. Led by an ex-chief of staff to US Senator Ted Cruz, one of its other clients is 9/11 Justice, which is involved in a separate suit against Saudi Arabia related to the 2001 terror attacks and other atrocities, including the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Now Clout is also challenging a subpoena issued by LIV and accusing the tour of tapping a third-party firm to track the 9/11 group.

“LIV has brazenly hired a firm in the United States to track and monitor the activities of these 9/11 victims and families, while simultaneously, through the underlying lawsuit, using antitrust discovery to now sift Clout’s communications with these families, even if they have nothing to do with LIV, golf, or golfers,” Clout said in the filing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

on the one hand, the Saudi's owning SNK is bad, on the other hand, Najd is coming to KOF XV as DLC, so it's a complex issue

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

the real issue is that WWE will have a shitzillion dollars to use to attract wrestlers away from other companies

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

If the second part of the rumor is true and Vince is taking back full creaive control, then the women already have plenty to be scared of.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

If it's like what they've been doing, it's just gonna be used for propaganda to show how "progressive" they are so I doubt they do something like fire every woman or something like that.

They want people to buy their poo poo and go to their shows and go visit the country and spend money there so it's in their best interest to present themselves like they're an awesome place and everyone loves them. That why they, you know, kill reporters who tell the truth about how it really is there.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Decapitation for Loser Hunter

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bonesaw jim duggan returning to the royal rumble

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hefty Leftist posted:

the real issue is that WWE will have a shitzillion dollars to use to attract wrestlers away from other companies

let it all burn down for maximum comedy

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Bah Gawd! The Saudi Prince will layeth the Smackethdown on all our candy asses!

Oh yeah… we are about to see some next level scumbaggery. Will they still let people bow to Vince on tv tho?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wilkins and wontkins are reporting that sami zayn has accepted a 20 million dollar offer to retire from wrestling for life

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I thought of how to make it look a lot nicer but I'm scared of it getting announced while I'm in the middle of editing

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

lmfao. everything about this rules

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

will the 2k video games still come out?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

a.lo posted:

will the 2k video games still come out?

I bet those gear options are going to be way different

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hefty Leftist posted:

Uncle Houd'i

It'll be uncle houthi when he loses at crown jewel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

MorningMoon posted:

I thought of how to make it look a lot nicer but I'm scared of it getting announced while I'm in the middle of editing

Should have waited one more page