Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Who's the other side of the dam supposed to be?

A parched loving wasteland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Justices who think "Y'know... maybe don't treat gay and brown people like poo poo. And lo, health care in this country is loving insane and out of reach of those who need it most."

And Scalia's all "NO NO NO I WANT ALL THE RIGHTS. ALL THE RIGHTS FOR ME AND THE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE. WAIT, I MEAN THE RICH WHITE PEOPLE. WE GET ALL THAT poo poo. EVERYONE ELSE CAN SUCK OUR ASSES." *slams gavel* "Oh my god that was close. I almost had to live in a world where a person six hundred tax brackets below me had just as much access to a heart transplant as I did." *lurches out of chair, wads up robe and tosses it in corner* "What's the loving point of health care if everyone can have it?" *waddles over cliff and dies*

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Twerk it, Hil!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Whoa, I never would have pegged Clarence Thomas as a lefty.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

These days it's mostly out of habit since the right hand would be doing Scalia.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Scalia let exactly the right amount of judicial activism through, all those time he abandoned originalism to tell us what the authors of the Constitution should have meant

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does anyone have the Bolling about Nader voters valuing their own smug feeling of superiority above not giving the presidency to Bush?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

We hate Hillary because she's got all this baggage! Like ties to Wall Street! And companies! And her money! And her spouse! And the fact that she has people in other countries donating money to her! And that she doesn't reveal classified and top secret documents!

Now let me tell you about the Republicans who

uh

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I'm the snake on the golf bag

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Are republicans really mad that the Clintons are paid money to give speeches?

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

"Having ties to Wall Street and big money contributions are qualities I dislike in a presidential candidate." - A guy who only votes for Republicans

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

cram me sideways posted:

And Scalia's all "NO NO NO I WANT ALL THE RIGHTS. ALL THE RIGHTS FOR ME AND THE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE. WAIT, I MEAN THE RICH WHITE PEOPLE. WE GET ALL THAT poo poo. EVERYONE ELSE CAN SUCK OUR ASSES." *slams gavel*

Which is amusing, because if he was a true originalist, he'd know that Italians aren't white. Or wouldn't have been when the Constitution was written. :v:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

kaschei posted:

Are republicans really mad that the Clintons are paid money to give speeches?

Probably see it as hypocritical, and republican talking points are usually about how everyone else are hypocrites.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Somfin posted:

We hate Hillary because she's got all this baggage! Like ties to Wall Street! And companies! And her money! And her spouse! And the fact that she has people in other countries donating money to her! And that she doesn't reveal classified and top secret documents!

Now let me tell you about the Republicans who

uh

At this point, half the intended audiences for attacks on Hillary are Sanedristas.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
At least nothing was labeled "Cattle Futures".

E.: Wait. Russian uranium? That's a new one for me.

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 27, 2016

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

MelvinBison posted:

At least nothing was labeled "Cattle Futures".

That's just the bag she got in first.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
I can't support a candidate with unshaved cankles. I... I just can't.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Jedit posted:

Jet. Fuel. Can't. Melt. Steel. Jeans.

Towers on the ground
Towers on the ground
Lookin like a fool with your
Towers on the ground

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

MelvinBison posted:

E.: Wait. Russian uranium? That's a new one for me.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Russia bought a Canadian uranium mining company with stakes in the U.S., and the new owners made undisclosed donations to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary of State and invited Bill to speak for heavy compensation.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rorus Raz posted:

Of course, that group includes Lester himself, so I don't quite get this cartoon.

Oh thank God, I was actually starting to become legitimately concerned that Trump might actually end up winning after all. But now that Lester has not only made a cartoon implying support, but ALSO a eye-rolling "common sense" person rejecting his opponents.... now I know that Trump is just gonna fizzle out into nothing. Phew.

Acropolis
Feb 21, 2014

Scalia maintained a reservoir of Judicial Activism. He let it get too filled and it led to his destruction. Because of poor resource management and shotty maintenance his Judicial Activism will now destroy several small towns and one medium to large city down stream in a matter of hours, killing thousands of people. It will take millions if not billions of dollars in federal disaster aid and probably the better part of a decade to rebuild after the destruction. A new, better Scalia will be built in time over the ruins of the old Scalia and maybe, just maybe, people will learn from the mistakes of the past. A "uh.... I kinda let the metaphor get away from me" cartoon

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Has Kelly made a strip about transgender bathroom access yet? I picture a guy telling distressed women "They're all yours. :smug:" while two dudes high-five in the men's room as the gross trannies make their way to the women's room.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
go choke to death in a pile of your own vomit, ramirez

go choke to death in a pile of ramirez's vomit, branco

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

majormonotone posted:

Wow this cartoon sucks

To be honest I can't remember the last Bennett I liked. Nothing has had as much punch as, say, the Ted Cruz shutdown one, or the clothes hanger shaped like an elephant lately

Honestly I never liked Bennett all that much. He puts out some pretty good cartoons every once and awhile but hes definitely mainstream Dem and doesn't want to rock the boat too much. He also puts out some seriously lazy cartoons sometimes. Also his artstyle is kinda generic / too clean / boring.

Feldegast42 fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Feb 27, 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Republicans posted:

Has Kelly made a strip about transgender bathroom access yet? I picture a guy telling distressed women "They're all yours. :smug:" while two dudes high-five in the men's room as the gross trannies make their way to the women's room.

Nah, it's gonna be a couple of weeping HARD-WORKING PERVERTS with EXPENSIVE TOE CAMERAS and GOOGLE GLASS crying about how easy it is for transwomen to get in there now. Kelly does a lot of offensive jokes, but he rarely takes the obvious path or the obvious side path.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Somfin posted:

Nah, it's gonna be a couple of weeping HARD-WORKING PERVERTS with EXPENSIVE TOE CAMERAS and GOOGLE GLASS crying about how easy it is for transwomen to get in there now. Kelly does a lot of offensive jokes, but he rarely takes the obvious path or the obvious side path.

HARD-WORKING PERVERTS using GOOD OLD FASHIONED HOLES IN THE WALL look in on the changing rooms including DEVIOUS TRANSGENDERS while they snicker with their fangs. Lady Liberty, crying, joins the men.

Corner Kelly - "It's a trap-vesty!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So does anyone have the cartoon of the the people who supported Nader being smug throughout Bushes presidency?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Meanwhile, at the real world Hoover Dam...

Judicial Activism is at an all time low.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Sandpuppy posted:

Meanwhile, at the real world Hoover Dam...

Huh. So that's the model for the Half Life dam? Or do most dams have a bunch of little towers beside them?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Republicans posted:

Oh course he has :colbert:

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Feb 27, 2016

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Xander77 posted:

Huh. So that's the model for the Half Life dam? Or do most dams have a bunch of little towers beside them?

Those are the intake towers (this is the 'up' side of the Hoover Dam, the water is just very low). The Hoover Dam's big. It needs big intakes for the turbines and they decided to spread them out a bit. They're also designed to divert water around the dam if necessary (like a really bad flood), but they've never needed to be used that way after construction.

That said, yeah, the Half-Life dam is based on the Hoover Dam IIRC.

edit: vvvvv a lot of video game dams resemble the Hoover Dam because it is large and impressive-looking, though in New Vegas it was actually the Hoover Dam so I don't know if that counts.

Prism fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Feb 27, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Is there any context in which "Judicial Activism" is not an applicable label for Scalia while being applicable to liberal justices? The only one I can think of is "people I disagree with," but I try to keep an open mind. :)

Xander77 posted:

It's the model for the dam in New Vegas, at the very least.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kajeesus posted:

Dont tell anyone but theres a good reason for that.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Rorus Raz posted:

eight mini bottles of booze'd make anyone's toes curl

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Kajeesus posted:

no poo poo?!

e:
INSANITY
FAIR
THIS
MONTH'S
SICKOS

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

People keep asking about the perverts weird pants, here's what's up;

The little half-pants are because he's a stereotypical trench coat flasher. He'd look suspicious if he was wearing a trench coat without pants, so he rigged up those leggings to fool people while still allowing him to flash people.

Stupid as gently caress but there you go. I vaguely recall seeing or hearing about this somewhere else, though it wouldn't surprise me if Branco came up with it for his own personal use :shrug:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Then why did he glue his chest hair to his inner thighs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rorus Raz posted:

Did you make this just here and now? :wow:

Kelly actually is a long standing defender of gaiety...

• Locked thread