Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Splinter posted:

I have a D70 I don't use anymore. Is that too old?

It'd be nice to reuse my old batteries but I'm looking to upgrade sensors and technology as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Also, nobody wants a B&H Giftcard? Basically free money if you're planning on making a purchase anytime in the foreseeable future.
I'll offer $160 + PP fees for the gift card.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
INTEREST CHECK

Anyone interested in Instant stuff?

Polaroids - Pack Film and Integral Film (Impossible Film) cameras. Bags and accessories for both kinds. I have a few packs of 3000b I will part with.

1 Custom Polaroid Big Shot with external shutter and can use a flash, or triggers. (will take a few weeks)

Instax Wide and Film

Lomo Diana F+ with a few lenses, flash, Instax Mini Back and FIlm Back. comes with both kinds of film

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 21, 2015

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

Whitezombi posted:

INTEREST CHECK

Polaroids - Pack Film and Integral Film (Impossible Film) cameras. Bags and accessories for both kinds. I have a few packs of 3000b I will part with.

1 Custom Polaroid Big Shot with external shutter and can use a flash, or triggers. (will take a few weeks)

Instax Wide and Film

Lomo Diana F+ with a few lenses, flash, Instax Mini Back and FIlm Back. comes with both kinds of film

I'm interested in the big shot, how much and what is the extent of the modification?

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Crosspost from SA Mart - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740435

Long term unemployment/underemployment is a bitch, so I'm unloading some of my gear:

6D w/ 24-105L kit lens - $1600 shipped
- Includes two batteries and charger
- Not certain, but between 2000-4000 shuttercount. Definitely <5000. Lightly used.
- Lens is in good condition. Looks like there's a small scratch on the outer glass, but it doesn't hurt image quality.

$200 B&H Giftcard - $190 mailed or emailed

Last try on this. Match the KEH quote of $1300 for the 6D and 24-105 and they're yours.

Also, nobody wants a B&H Giftcard? Basically free money if you're planning on making a purchase anytime in the foreseeable future.

This is a stupidly good deal, people. Someone buy this kit.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Whitezombi posted:

INTEREST CHECK

Instax Wide and Film

I'm interested in getting an instax...

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Anyone selling an off site flash (canon compatible) for the budget minded (~$150)?

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 22, 2015

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Nameless Dread posted:

Anyone selling an off site flash (canon compatible) for the budget minded (~$150)?

Have you looked into Yongnuo?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Ethanfr0me posted:

I'm interested in the big shot, how much and what is the extent of the modification?

I replace the internal shutter with an external shutter. Adds the capability to change shutter speed. 1/125 will be the fastest all the way down to bulb. You will be able to use an electronic flash or wireless trigger as well. You will need a powerful flash at full power like an SB600 or 580 EXII for proper exposure at 1/125.

It has a fixed focus of a few feet and is fixed aperture of f/24.

Price is $140 + shipping. It's a fairly difficult & time consuming modification and I need to get the camera so it would be a few weeks.

Below is a sample and not the actual camera.

Pukestain Pal posted:

I'm interested in getting an instax...

Instax 210 with selfie/close-up lens and 2 packs (20 shots) of film.

$80 shipped.

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 22, 2015

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down
WTS Fuji GW670 II 6x7 Rangefinder Camera - $400

Rangefinder is accurate and shutter speeds appear to be right on. Fixed 90mm f3.5 Fujinon lens is crazy sharp. Some handling wear on body but optics are clean and clear. Fun camera but I have a GSW690II that I'm using 99% of the time. Email me with any Q's - practicalsandals@gmail.com

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

rawrr posted:

Have you looked into Yongnuo?

Yeah if nobody has anything that's the route i'd go. But are the quality and build as good as Canon stuff? I just don't understand how something can be that cheap AND that good.

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Nameless Dread posted:

Yeah if nobody has anything that's the route i'd go. But are the quality and build as good as Canon stuff? I just don't understand how something can be that cheap AND that good.

I own 4 of their cheapest ones (at roughly $40 each, iirc) along with their radio triggers for off camera stuff, and they worked as I'd expected them to. The build quality isn't as nice as the Canon flash I owned briefly, but still solid enough that it isn't a cause for concern. I think there are in depth reviews somewhere that compares them against branded flashes in terms of performance, and the YNs did pretty well, especially given their price.

I'm not suspicious about their price at all - strobes have been around for decades so there's nothing really expensive / high tech about them that would make them expensive to produce.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
The only problem I've ever had with my YN-568EX III is that it overheated when I was shooting continuous full power high-speed sync in 80+ degree weather in direct sunlight. It was pretty much the worst situation to put it in, and I haven't done the same with a Canon flash, so I have no idea if it would have overheated, too.

In terms of durability, though, my YN-568EX III and its attached YN-622C transceiver took a fall onto decently thick/tall grass from about 15 feet up. The batteries popped out of both, but they were unscathed otherwise and still function fine.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Ok, those few posts convinced me to finally pull the trigger and get a Yongnuo 568EXII.

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose
The one and only Yongnuo product that I've owned was barely used and broke during transport despite having no outward signs of any damage. Maybe it got a bit of humidity on its shittily soldered circuit board? I dunno, but it was a waste of my money and my used Nikon strobes that weren't much more expensive are smaller, lighter, and more rugged.

Whitezombi posted:

INTEREST CHECK

How much do you want for the film packs?

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Slowhanded posted:

Looking to sell my Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8

I bought this new about 18 months ago for a project and I never really got around to doing it. It's never even been outside of my home once I opened the box. I've been looking to sell my m43 stuff as it's literally been sitting in a cabinet unused. It's in incredible condition. Comes with original box.

$525 shipped & insured in the 48 states.

I'll take this off your hands. How can I get $$ to you?

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I'll take this off your hands. How can I get $$ to you?

Paypal is joehanchoi@gmail.com. If you get it to me by tonight I can ship by tomorrow morning.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Slowhanded posted:

Paypal is joehanchoi@gmail.com. If you get it to me by tonight I can ship by tomorrow morning.

sent!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Interest check: lumopro lp180 with godox lithium battery pack & 2' quantum cable. Perfect shape, thought I would need it, now I don't.

Also: profoto pro globe & various apollo softboxes: 28" square, 50" square, 46" octa.

Basically just clearing out stuff I don't use too much.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Last try on this. Match the KEH quote of $1300 for the 6D and 24-105 and they're yours.

If you haven't found anyone KEH has a quote promo right now for an additional 10% for your quote til 10/25 midnight. EXTRA$

The combo is a great deal. I thought I would share since I am in a similar situation.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

TheBananaKing posted:

How much do you want for the film packs?

$17 a box shipped for 3000b. I'll let 6 boxes go.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

3x 8x10 fidelity deluxe
3x 8x10 fidelity elite

All in perfect working order and all have dark slide lock tabs on both sides

$100 AUD each or $600 for the lot (as in, no discount)

Located in Australia, ships worldwide. Shipping not included.

Payment via eft or paypal (paypal preferred)

Selling as I no longer shoot 8x10 film

pm me or email lxgrd (@) fea (dot) st

SOLD (outside of SA)

Sludge Tank fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 28, 2015

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Hi Slowhanded. Can you confirm you received this?

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Hi Slowhanded. Can you confirm you received this?

Yep, I should have sent you tracking info to your PayPal.

McLarenF1
Jan 9, 2004

Looking to Buy a McLaren, Anyone Selling One .... Cheap?
Anyone got Sony e-mount lens they're trying to sell?

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Slowhanded posted:

Yep, I should have sent you tracking info to your PayPal.

Sorry. I missed it completely! Thanks. Lens is flawless.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

WTS Fuji GW670 II 6x7 Rangefinder Camera - $400

Rangefinder is accurate and shutter speeds appear to be right on. Fixed 90mm f3.5 Fujinon lens is crazy sharp. Some handling wear on body but optics are clean and clear. Fun camera but I have a GSW690II that I'm using 99% of the time. Email me with any Q's - practicalsandals@gmail.com

Bumping for $375 and I'll kick in a pro pack of extreeeeeemely expired Kodak PRN Pro 100 color film.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

Bumping for $375 and I'll kick in a pro pack of extreeeeeemely expired Kodak PRN Pro 100 color film.

Email sent

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

Rec'd and replied!

plotskee
Mar 10, 2010

Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
Looking for a m43 prime, like:
Oly 17mm 1.8
Pana 25mm 1.4
Pana 15mm 1.7

Or similar. I'm in Canadaland. Just throwing out feelers, don't want the Pana 20mm 1.7.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Selling a like-new Fuji X-T10 with 18-55 2.8-4. Probably like... 100-200 shots on the shutter/sensor? I received it a couple of weeks back from Adobe Max. I shoot on a GH4 so no real reason to keep it.

Let's say $750? I'm open to offers if that's unfair.

Bizzaro Quik fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 27, 2015

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

pseudonordic posted:

Trying to sell some lenses that I don't use very much in an attempt to be somewhat responsible.

Canon 24-70 F/2.8L Mk I - Lens, caps, and hood - $850 $950 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got it from KEH in December 2014 for $1065 in EX condition. Been a good lens but I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. My Sigma 35 1.4 is holding things down on the wide end.

Canon 85 F/1.8 - lens and caps - SOLD LOCALLY $225 $275 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got this from KEH a while ago and I used to use it a lot but sits in my bag since I got a 70-200 2.8L IS.

PM is probably the best way to contact me but I'll be watching this thread.

pseudonordic fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 25, 2015

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

Wild EEPROM posted:

Sent it out today, you'll recieve it whenever usps decides to hand it off to you.
Alleged 5-7 business days.

Should I be worried yet?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

TheBananaKing posted:

Should I be worried yet?

I wouldn't be, not yet at least. The estimates aren't exactly the most accurate thing. I'd give it a few more days, and then if you still don't have it, I'll investigate some more

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Smellrose

Wild EEPROM posted:

I wouldn't be, not yet at least. The estimates aren't exactly the most accurate thing. I'd give it a few more days, and then if you still don't have it, I'll investigate some more

Of course it arrived today, probably immediately after I posted that. The lens looks great, thank you kindly!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

TheBananaKing posted:

Of course it arrived today, probably immediately after I posted that. The lens looks great, thank you kindly!

And if you didn't post it, then it wouldn't have arrived today either. You know how these things work.

Enjoy the lens!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

Rec'd and replied!

I have sent you monies for this product and or service

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Selling a like-new Fuji X-T10 with 18-55 2.8-4. Probably like... 100-200 shots on the shutter/sensor? I received it a couple of weeks back from Adobe Max. I shoot on a GH4 so no real reason to keep it.

Let's say $750? I'm open to offers if that's unfair.

Anybody want this for $700? Brand new.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I would if I wasn't dirt loving poor right now.

Someone buy it before I start selling things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

I have sent you monies for this product and or service

Your loonies have been converted to american moneydollars
Fuji is packed and labeled, tracking number emailed. Will hand off to my driver today. Thanks again!!!

• Locked thread