Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Sea Of Boomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/885204369926488066

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

alnilam posted:

galeanorth was literally the only poster i ever used the ignore list for because the cat pics were huge like 1.5 MB and on nearly every page and i phone post a lot so it was killing my data plan

You can turn off GIF autoloading so your data doesn't get killed

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
two guys at this drive through/walk up burger place are dressed like they embody the state of California and admiring each other's trucks and I just want my burg so I can go back to my dumb job

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

brugroffil posted:

You can turn off GIF autoloading so your data doesn't get killed

you can also turn off powerball's newest alt that just autistically posts cat pics

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh was that powerball???? lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

zen death robot posted:

If you all love cat pics a lot boy is there a thread in YOSPOS for you!

it's spelled catte

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

i could also just permaban powerball's 900th alt again

How many total accounts by one poster is the record, I wonder?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
playin the long game peebs lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zen death robot posted:

If you all love cat pics a lot boy is there a thread in YOSPOS for you!

is it the bitcoin thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

It is not unless you are literally at ground zero. Atom bombs don't kill with fire, they kill with force

if something sufficiently shields just enough to survive I hope you like horrific burns and excruciating radiation poisoning for the six months you have left

tfw u get a big enough dose to kill your bone marrow but not big enuf 2 kill u outright

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mormonpartyboat posted:

is it the bitcoin thread

Yes.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

oval office cock manhood boiled finger leather oval office fuckin Ser

that's DOCTOR oval office Cock Manhood Boiled Finger Leather oval office Fuckin Ser to u

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

a cat wedding seems plausible in there

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

tacodaemon posted:

that's why RayCats is the one true solution
http://www.theraycatsolution.com/

if we could engineer cats that changed color to radiation, why not just make humans that change color to radiation

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fits my needs posted:

How many total accounts by one poster is the record, I wonder?

i think the one guy that kept calling out lowtax in gbs like 3-4 years ago made over 100

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

oh was that powerball???? lmao

im king of called it mountain rn

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

quote:

Kepler was a 24-year-police veteran who retired after he was charged with murder. According to Kepler, he was trying to protect his daughter, who was living in a homeless shelter.

During her testimony, Lisa Kepler told jurors her parents dropped her off at the shelter because she was sneaking out at night. While at the shelter, she said she met Lake, who would go there to help people, according to Tulsa World.

hey r/legaladvice i kicked my adult daughter out of my house for breaking my ironclad curfew rules. i still like, own her though, right? i still get to make decisions for her and murder her friends if i don't like them?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rocks posted:

they look like all the white people from Get Out

every time someone says that film name I immediately think of :frogout: and I have no idea how to take it seriously as a horror film

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I was referring obliquely to Tibanne, cat of the man Who Did Nothing Wrong, but that works too.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Yinlock posted:

im king of called it mountain rn

you're king of poo poo from an rear end, bitch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
T Mobile has never throttled my cat pic downloading but I did have to delete 2 gigs of cache from my phone because of awful app cause apple charges 500 dollar for 8 gigs of memory.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Also reportedly against Daylight Savings Time and willing to shut down the government over it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

pb is a national treasure and cat pics own

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Huxley posted:

Also reportedly against Daylight Savings Time and willing to shut down the government over it.

finally a dem the succ zone would like

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

you're king of poo poo from an rear end, bitch

im still king, dumbass

to the turd mines with you

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Huxley posted:

my hero

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Your avatar makes your posts all sound grumpy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

it was super obvious it was pb, i suspect she lasted so long this time because the gimmick was so inoffensive

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Huxley posted:

its about god drat time

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I have also blocked Olbermann :c00l:

still see his tweets here tho

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

703 posted:

some dumbass CA Dem is trying to impeach trump on his own.

watch him gently caress up Mullers' investigation (and start a war)

edit here it is

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/885200192953348096

I appreciate that he's getting this into the discussion but yeah it's way too early for this poo poo

You don't convict someone for obstruction of justice until you figure out what they were trying to cover up first, or else they actually did successfully obstruct justice

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i'm trying to keep the thread from being trolled and you post that?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/us/we...nge0109PMVODtop Up to 180 US locales may not be livable in the next 20 years due to rising seas

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

time zones are obsolete btw

we should operate on one single global clock. hell yeah the sun sets at 0300 in NYC, that's how we roll

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Venuz Patrol posted:

hey r/legaladvice i kicked my adult daughter out of my house for breaking my ironclad curfew rules. i still like, own her though, right? i still get to make decisions for her and murder her friends if i don't like them?

girl estranged from rear end in a top hat parents, meets kind-hearted boy who likes helping the homeless

what a nice story

until y'know rear end in a top hat parents return and murder boy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Being a living bot that just reposts poo poo from some reddit forum in full 4k is a lovely gimmick that pb would've probably gotten away with if it wasn't 8 posts per page on every page

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sometimes I worry about being a bad dad but I will never be able to be this bad of a dad.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dork457 posted:

Where did "nothing burger" come from? I thought it was just dumb internet speak but apparently politicians and commentators use it all the time.

the term "nothing burger" was popularized by a newspaper gossip columnist in the 1950s and has sort of lingered in the background of pundit-speak for decades but has had a huge resurgence in recent years for god only knows what reason

try following the link found here to this linguist's WSJ article on the subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Venuz Patrol posted:

its about god drat time

is it though or is it an hour ahead or an hour behind i always mess that up

• Locked thread