Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This chicken is cracking me up. It is CLAWING its way out of that stuffing.
I mean, it all looks perfectly edible, but it's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
http://imgur.com/gallery/Tqvkv

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I knew we were heading for disaster the second he put the onions and steak into the pan at the same time. :shepicide:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
And butter.

I don't give a gently caress about steak and that made me mad.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Xoidanor posted:

I knew we were heading for disaster the second he put the onions and steak into the pan at the same time. :shepicide:
At least the "wagyu" beef was just a regular choice or select NY strip. Real wagyu would be as marbled as the salami.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

CannonFodder posted:

At least the "wagyu" beef was just a regular choice or select NY strip. Real wagyu would be as marbled as the salami.

Yup.
I think that was an elaborate troll.

OR the guy got ripped the hell off.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
"Really good mayo". It's white. What the gently caress.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This person made the most expensive and worst cheesesteak on Earth.

We should send him to Philadelphia.

Capilarean
Apr 10, 2009

Blue waffles?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

I thought for sure that had to be a joke gone wrong. It's not.

The whole account is dedicated to some dude posting on a reddit thing for "keto" whatever the fucks. Idk what any of that poo poo means but they've posted other dishes, they all look trash.

They are trash.

"High-end mayo"

e:

Cute as heck has a new favorite as of 16:34 on Nov 1, 2015

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Capilarean posted:

Blue waffles?

Possibly buckwheat flour pancakes. No clue on what the jizzlike frosting is there for, though.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

AnonSpore posted:

I honestly cannot tell if the stuff on top is white or if it's extremely glossy and reflecting light

do you see the breakfast as blue and black, or gold and white

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

It's another name for low-carb, I remember it from our glorious low-carb thread. The idea is to force your body to derive energy from fat instead of sugars (ketosis) by eating lots of fats and zero sugars. Possible side effects of a careless low-carb diet include malnutrition, high blood cholesterol and terrible body odor

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I.C. posted:

This chicken is cracking me up. It is CLAWING its way out of that stuffing.
I mean, it all looks perfectly edible, but it's hilarious.

It all definitely looks like the kind of poo poo that looks like some kind of Lovecraftian Thanksgiving, but is probably super yummy. I assume a woman who made two different kinds of meat for one meal probably knows what she's doing.

:ohdear: Is this something hosed up because would

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

cash crab posted:

:ohdear: Is this something hosed up because would

1st image: Looks like scalloped potatoes with ham
2nd image: way over dressed chicken caesar salad

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Pretty sure the first one is scalloped scallops with linguini...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CannonFodder posted:

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yup.
I think that was an elaborate troll.

OR the guy got ripped the hell off.

Has to be a troll. Anyone dumb enough to not be trolling would have spelled it "waygu".

Like everybody including Japanese restaurants and Gordon Ramsay does :negative:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Minarchist posted:

1st image: Looks like scalloped potatoes with ham
2nd image: way over dressed chicken caesar salad

I thought it was sausages or something.

hahahahah

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Don't they always say you should use the cheap stuff if you're going to be mixing it?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Minarch posted:

Don't they always say you should use the cheap stuff if you're going to be mixing it?

:thejoke:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

For some reason I thought the ice cubes were testicles :downs:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Speaking as someone from Scotland, I now need to kill someone.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

:thejoke:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Samovar posted:

Speaking as someone not from Scotland, let me know if you need help hiding the body.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Samovar posted:

:agreed: Speaking as someone who is not from Scotland, this is the correct course of action.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Has to be a troll. Anyone dumb enough to not be trolling would have spelled it "waygu".

Like everybody including Japanese restaurants and Gordon Ramsay does :negative:

Guy has posted lovely "Low Carb High Fat" recipes and comments on tonnes of other stuff. He's not so much a troll as a person who's blasted their body with so much salt and fat that they can't taste anything anymore.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sodium Chloride posted:

For some reason I thought the ice cubes were testicles :downs:

Now that you mention it...

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

gently caress

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

hackbunny posted:

It's another name for low-carb, I remember it from our glorious low-carb thread. The idea is to force your body to derive energy from fat instead of sugars (ketosis) by eating lots of fats and zero sugars. Possible side effects of a careless low-carb diet include malnutrition, high blood cholesterol and terrible body odor

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Eponine posted:

And butter.

I don't give a gently caress about steak and that made me mad.

Butter is a totally natural + good way to finish a steak. The rest of that stuff can gently caress right off, though.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Just to remind people but a goon seriously ate this as a "snack." It's beef stock with fat chunks, not soup with crackers because it's "low carb" so it's okay!

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Just to remind people but a goon seriously ate this as a "snack." It's beef stock with fat chunks, not soup with crackers because it's "low carb" so it's okay!

I would make soup with that, but I would not eat that by itself. That looks like a really good stock to soup with.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Did they eat it straight from the fridge? :barf:

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

I would make soup with that, but I would not eat that by itself. That looks like a really good stock to soup with.

Yeah, I made chicken stock a few days ago and didn't bother skimming the fat so when it cooled it kind of looked gelatinous like that stuff with a crust of fat.
You're not supposed to eat it like that though. :(

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
Didn't that low carb thread literally put people in the emergency room?

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

EoinCannon posted:

Yeah, I made chicken stock a few days ago and didn't bother skimming the fat so when it cooled it kind of looked gelatinous like that stuff with a crust of fat.
You're not supposed to eat it like that though. :(

Being LowCarb is like one of those meth advertisements where they say "this isn't normal...but on meth it is." People eating cold beef stock with fat chunks. Low carb bread made entirely of packets of cream cheese and eggs. Wagyu beef covered in mayo, lovely cheese and salami with lettuce leaves instead of buns. Statins for 20 year olds and bans for people who dare to call a mod's wet soggy meal of simmered steaks gross. People eating 1-2 packs of bacon with eggs fried in the grease for breakfast because they've hit the plateau, so obviously more grease will clear your rear end out faster.

It isn't normal, but on low carb it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread