Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
"Senator Jeff Sessions endorsed Donald Trump"

" I came at her hard"

" He still endorses Donald Trump"

" Grab them by the *bleep*"

" Is this who you want to be your Representative"

It's going to be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/784798219704213504

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

Prester Jane just posted her thoughts on the trump tape to the Decoding Authoritarians thread, for interested people.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"i said these things eleven years ago, i am a changed man, and how is what i said any worse than what bill clinton did twenty years ago, he is still a rapist"

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Have Some Flowers! posted:

Does SNL have enough time to dunk on this tonight

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore
And a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot
In the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor
Grow up to be a pussy grabbing scholar?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

This statement seems like a coded threat to withdraw if Trump does badly tomorrow.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

Ailes is going to go down twice, the second timd lashed to the oars of Donald's sinking ship.

Oh I hadn't forgotten that wonderful fact. Along with all the others who've jumped on the Trump :bandwagon:. Hannity, Christie, Giuliani...it's going to be glorious after Election Day :allears:

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

boner confessor posted:

the problem with this is the small faction of die hard trump supporters. the gop establishment will need to be very careful not to split them off from the party by dumping on trump because a lot of these folks love trump more than the party

Donald Trump said a bad thing and should step down......now that that is out of the way I will spend the next 30 minutes talking about how The Clintons are just as bad!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Can SNL even air the original language of the tape? I feel like their best option is to portray Trump as a clean, upright boy scout and derive comedy from that.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

That one article calling Pence an extremist who is just enough of a coward to know he needs to hide was loving spot on.

gently caress Mike Pence and his smug X-Men-banning face.

MonkeyOnFire
Jun 3, 2004
I LOVE MONKEYS

Jack's Flow posted:

:perfect:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Night10194 posted:

That one article calling Pence an extremist who is just enough of a coward to know he needs to hide was loving spot on.

gently caress Mike Pence and his smug X-Men-banning face.

If he's all about holding funerals for fetuses that died before delivery, who makes the arrangements for this candidacy?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

comingafteryouall posted:

Can SNL even air the original language of the tape? I feel like their best option is to portray Trump as a clean, upright boy scout and derive comedy from that.

The loving NY Times had "gently caress" on the front page. Uncensored.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Subvisual Haze posted:

Donald Trump said a bad thing and should step down......now that that is out of the way I will spend the next 30 minutes talking about how The Clintons are just as bad!

no, the argument was that after trump loses the election how much will the gop try to blame him for the loss by being a garbage candidate? there's a balancing act between how much blame they can put on him versus how much it will alienate the trumpite wing of the party. this is the same dynamic which lead to trump being able to snake in through the primary and grab it even though his base of support is less than half the party's electorate and none of the gop leaders took trump seriously until he started winning

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'm so glad karma caught up to Ted Cruz and he endorsed just before Trump's two week trainwreck started. :unsmith:

Jesus Christ would also have terrible support from the religious right because of his views on social welfare in addition to being non-white and therefore a pretender in their eyes.

It'd take about three seconds for them to dub him an evil islamocommienazi for not advocating murdering the entire Middle East and being dark skinned, yes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

trash person posted:

Michelle Bachman is deny deny deny mode on CNN right now. Literally will not address it and just tries to keep talking about Clinton

Reminder even though I have 8+ pages to skim through.

Bachman hid in bushes to spy on a pro-LGBT rally.
Was completely silent on the issue that her district had some of the highest rates of (lgbt)teen suicide in the country.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
2016 has been an absolute bitch when it comes to losing talented people. It's also been amazingly good to us of clearing out human wastes like Schafly and Scalia.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'm so glad karma caught up to Ted Cruz and he endorsed just before Trump's two week trainwreck started. :unsmith:

Jesus Christ would also have terrible support from the religious right because of his views on social welfare in addition to being non-white and therefore a pretender in their eyes.

I hope Hillary rebuilds all the mental healthcare that Reagan destroyed because millions of people like Scott Adams are in dire need of extensive psychiatric care.

This needs to be in the OP, and updated daily. :allears:

I'd like to but it's just a picture.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

comingafteryouall posted:

Either way, I have complete faith in Alec Baldwin's Trump impression.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
http://jezebel.com/trump-tried-to-g...dium=socialflow

quote:

It didn’t take long to come out that the “Nancy” in Trump’s long, colorful joyride through TheGOPisFuckedville was Nancy O’Dell, former Access Hollywood host and the colleague of suit-wearing child Billy Bush. And wouldn’t you know it: After she declined his sexual advances, the blustering hemorrhoid tried to get O’Dell fired because he didn’t like the way she looked pregnant.

It never ends with this piece of poo poo...

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Come November 8 we will be divided into the pussy grabbing and non pussy grabbing states

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

It's also been amazingly good to us of clearing out human wastes like Schafly

i'm mad she didn't live long enough to see the first woman president get elected in a landslide.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

iospace posted:

Pondering entering the witness protection plan.

As bad as it is, I really do wonder if Ryan is really going to draw the base to vehemently hate their own congressmen at this point and blame not just the establishment, but the foundation of their power itself for loving over their shithead. I mean we can all hope and pray for dem resurgence a little bit into the senate or the house, but what will get the biggest and probably most horrific results is total republican civil war. Any left attack would never hurt or go as far as the right strangling itself in revenge.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Jack's Flow posted:

The ten-dollar founding father with a rich father
got a bit farther, with hands a lot smaller
by being a mob runner
by being a Russian partner
by 14, he foreclosed his first apartment

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
does anyone have that website where you can adjust the electoral map based on saying that "X% of Y Demographic Group will vote for Clinton"

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
The problem with thinking the GOP can just disown Trump is that they are just too laced up with him in everything. That and their base wants this kind of aggressive dickhead to lead America, and don't seem to want to back down.

But the real thing is that while Trump talks about grabbing women by the pussy, and likely has done so, so have the GOP. Restrictions on abortion access; the demand for the Hyde Amendment to be included in the budget (restricting Health Care access to not include access for abortions); transvaginal ultrasounds for women who are considering having an abortion; burials for miscarriages; 'Legitimate Rape'; demands that women who are raped keep the child; whipping up their base into a frenzy so they go and bomb abortion clinics and kill abortion doctors...

I could go on and on. The GOP has been grabbing women by their pussy's for years, so for all their tough talk about how women shouldn't be talked about like that, they've been actively engaged in seeing women be treated shamefully. You can't just de-couple yourself from that history, and hope it goes unnoticed. It's going to be really easy to drape this all over the GOP and have them wear it than it is for the GOP to just be able to shrug it all off.

Plus they've got additional ammo in the form of people asking "Why the gently caress did it take you so long to denounce Trump, considering all the other loaded poo poo he said before this?". Yeah, I can't see them squirming out of this too soon.

In conclusion, to the GOP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huVvE_d8-zI

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bushiz posted:

does anyone have that website where you can adjust the electoral map based on saying that "X% of Y Demographic Group will vote for Clinton"

Gonna win Texas.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm mad she didn't live long enough to see the first woman president get elected in a landslide.
I'm now kind of mad she doesn't have to defend grabbing the pussy.

edrith
Apr 10, 2013

Jack's Flow posted:

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Bushiz posted:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Casimir Radon posted:

I wanna hear Ivakna defend the pussy grabbing.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Crowsbeak posted:

I don't see what you are getting at here. I want to know why Wikileaks thinks its controversial for Clinton to be telling the truth about Saudi Arabia.

Because she was speaking to Jews. That's it. They consider that inherently bad.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

Gonna win Texas.

I just want to see how many white women he has to lose before that happens.

Casimir Radon posted:

“When a woman walks across the room, she speaks with a universal body language that most men intuitively understand,” Schlafly testified at a congressional hearing in 1981. “Men hardly ever ask sexual favors of women from whom the certain answer is ‘no.”’

”Sexual harassment can also occur when a non-virtuous woman gives off body language which invites sexual advances.”

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

mcmagic posted:

I wanna hear Ivakna defend the pussy grabbing.
He does it to me all the time, what's the big deal?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Bushiz posted:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Casimir Radon posted:

He does it to me all the time, what's the big deal?

Lol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

trash person posted:

Ann Coulter retweeted a Hilary Clinton tweet of Hilary with Pussy Riot, praising their courage.

Not sure if Coulter thinks the use of the word 'pussy' is peoples' problem with the Trump vid or if she is just broken and malfunctioning.

The comics at the recent Comedy Central roast of that guy said they think Coulter like Zodiac doesn't understand 99.999999999999999999999999999% of human things.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

Or at least this scandal, because I have a big feeling this would have broken her.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
This whole mess go to me thinking about people switching their votes to third parties and I wondered, has there been any good polling on who Gary Johnson voters are voting for in Congress? I'd expect them to vote for the Republcian, but don't polls still have him taking more votes from Clinton than Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

PhazonLink posted:

The comics at the recent Comedy Central roast of that guy said they think Coulter like Zodiac doesn't understand 99.999999999999999999999999999% of human things.

the fact she showed up tells us this.

• Locked thread