Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
anyways any time i see lib reform efforts i think back to that book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

wouldn't be surprised if lebron got a call from obama lmao

Nike, Obama, and his agent, probably in that order.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

now, let me be clear. the call has been made by some that i should suck increduloushulk's schlong. i've heard it, on the, uh, the cspam boards. *gives a grin to the crowd* pretty rambuncious bunch. *press corp laugh at his easy humor and relaxed nature, before he sobers up in to wise father mode*. But now is not the time for blowing, or sucking. Now is the time, for Americans, of all walks to life, to get together and lie down in the ditches. It's been raining hard out there, in the streets, but someday that sun will come. But until then, there's gonna have to be people serving as boardwalks so my nice new shoes (thank you Michelle) don't get all muddy. I'd call on mr hulk to join them. A wise man once told me, that you have to learn to drown in the mud before you can get your whole cock taken down a presiden'ts throat. Thank you, and may God bless America.

only thing it's missing are strategically placed "uhhh....uhhhh"'s

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Nike, Obama, and his agent, probably in that order.

I don't think Nike cares one way or another, if anything LeBron being in the news for any even vaguely positive reason will help sell shoes.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

mastershakeman posted:

I just realized we have a shot at biden having a super narrow loss after Minnesota goes red and 100% of the blame will be put on him not picking klobuchar

lol if u think they won't put all of the blame on Ilhan Omar if this happens

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

I just realized we have a shot at biden having a super narrow loss after Minnesota goes red and 100% of the blame will be put on him not picking klobuchar

that would be incredibly hilarious especially how it'll be "biden lost because he went too far left by picking harris, he should have picked a moderate like klobb"

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

tinstaach posted:

The khive will for sure

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

I don't think Nike cares one way or another, if anything LeBron being in the news for any even vaguely positive reason will help sell shoes.

If the playoffs were actually cancelled (which looked possible after the strike started) it would absolutely gently caress up their advertising deals and take tens of millions of eyes off of their products. So yeah, I think they may care.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Hmm gotta vote away this problem.. let's see which party should I vote for against the mayor of Kenosha and the governor of Wisconsin... Ok I guess I have to vote for the Republicans since Obama said so weird...

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Aug 28, 2020

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Reality Protester posted:

ceding that Congress has no real oversight authority, that has to take whatever the executive lets them

but if we hold trump accountable think of what the gop would do to biden!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

that would be incredibly hilarious especially how it'll be "biden lost because he went too far left by picking harris, he should have picked a moderate like klobb"

but NOMINATE said harris was the most liberal!!!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

If the playoffs were actually cancelled (which looked possible after the strike started) it would absolutely gently caress up their advertising deals and take tens of millions of eyes off of their products. So yeah, I think they may care.

If playoffs were replaced by King James monologuing for however many hours Nike would probably be ok with it.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

trust no king and trust no multimillionaire

doubly trust no multimillionaire king

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tiler Kiwi posted:

electable ol joe, cant loving risk having a policy or vision, just gotta beat trump gotta beat trump

loving great job obama, going two for goddamn two on your handpicked successor eating poo poo

lmao

how the gently caress did democrats allow MN become a swing state

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm thinking more about the menthol ban and even though I don't smoke (unless someone shares a cig with me or whatever) it's pissing me off. Anyone with money can just pick up cartons of menthols or any of the other flavored poo poo in duty free or in Vegas or whatever at their convenience. You don't get stopped for possessing that poo poo. So it really just functions as a ban on poor people getting menthols. Doesn't impact people of means in the slightest, at most a mild inconvenience. But if you're a lower-income black fellow in LA you're going to show up at the convenience store someday and they're just not going to have them, and if you try to grab some loose cigs on the black market, well, we all know how that tends to go...

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
being poor in the USA is illegal, hth

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I call on Barack Obama to suck my penis

Tiler Kiwi posted:

now, let me be clear. the call has been made by some that i should suck increduloushulk's schlong. i've heard it, on the, uh, the cspam boards. *gives a grin to the crowd* pretty rambuncious bunch. *press corp laugh at his easy humor and relaxed nature, before he sobers up in to wise father mode*. But now is not the time for blowing, or sucking. Now is the time, for Americans, of all walks to life, to get together and lie down in the ditches. It's been raining hard out there, in the streets, but someday that sun will come. But until then, there's gonna have to be people serving as boardwalks so my nice new shoes (thank you Michelle) don't get all muddy. I'd call on mr hulk to join them. A wise man once told me, that you have to learn to drown in the mud before you can get your whole cock taken down a presiden'ts throat. Thank you, and may God bless America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdh3LM2Aw1o&t=101s

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I cringed up into a ball and disappeared.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Shageletic posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/11Decider/status/1296589287186718726

Where do they get their unearned confidence from???

It's their final defense against the abyss of suicidal depression and howling madness.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nancy Pelosi Is Lying To You

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Cerebral Bore posted:

joe biden is against all forms of violence except the kind that is inflicted on the poor and minorities by the police state

And war. He's still in favor of war.

And sexual assault. He does the sexual assault himself.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Office Pig posted:

i’ve said it before and i’m saying it again, obama is the antichrist

TFW Alex Jones was right all along :crackping:

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I feel like I'm living in a loving terminator movie, everyone walking around thinking things are fine when the world is actually doomed.

It's very cool.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1299416752212840449

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

If Minnesota goes red, Wisconsin and Michigan will have gone red, too.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Maya Fey posted:

biden fact checking every racist and pro cop thing trump says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

lol

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Ir ain't easy being a tankcel

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

tinstaach posted:

Omar and the protests in MSP.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

now i know this is from a billion pages back and i dunno if i said this already, but isn't this literally pelosi saying that she wants to go after her political opponents once they're out of office?

i mean, not that the dems would have the spine to do that in a billion years, but doesn't this just give trump even more incentive to cheat his rear end off to secure a win? real master tactics on display

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Liberal Crime Squad owns and everyone should play it

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Major red flag there.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Shageletic posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/11Decider/status/1296589287186718726

Where do they get their unearned confidence from???

Think about it this way. When they end up being wrong they might feel embarrassed for a few days before moving on to the next talking points to be wrong about, but in exchange they get months of thinking Trump will lose and getting to condescend to the left for foolishly doubting the Democrats.

It's like they're constantly taking out rhetorical loans; when it comes time to pay up, they just take out another loan (i.e. believe some other liberal narrative and condemn people calling them out for being wrong about the last one for being dumb for not believing this next one).

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ATP_Power posted:

Major red flag there.

:ussr:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm thinking more about the menthol ban and even though I don't smoke (unless someone shares a cig with me or whatever) it's pissing me off. Anyone with money can just pick up cartons of menthols or any of the other flavored poo poo in duty free or in Vegas or whatever at their convenience. You don't get stopped for possessing that poo poo. So it really just functions as a ban on poor people getting menthols. Doesn't impact people of means in the slightest, at most a mild inconvenience. But if you're a lower-income black fellow in LA you're going to show up at the convenience store someday and they're just not going to have them, and if you try to grab some loose cigs on the black market, well, we all know how that tends to go...

Let me tell you a little secret: Nobody cares about black people. Politicians had to respond to the panic over ecigs. So they *did something* to the one group that was defenseless. The goal wasn't to save lives, the ban is bullet point on their campaign poster.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ATP_Power posted:

Major red flag there.

top tier posting

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

how the gently caress did democrats allow MN become a swing state

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Tubgoat posted:

Watching our greatest champions become slavering libs has been the absolute most depressing theme/event(s) of 2020.

Angela Davis saying "Vote for Joe Biden" was incredibly demoralizing, for sure

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is crazy. President Obama would never do cocaine. Also, it's completely crazy to imagine a political figure doing something like getting head from another person in a limo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

she's so proud of herself haha