Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

11a est so right nowish lol. nintendo said the final boss in breath of the wild will be accessible from the beginning of the game but they doubt you can beat it

Holy goddamn poo poo I smell a gamer challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

11a est so right nowish lol. nintendo said the final boss in breath of the wild will be accessible from the beginning of the game but they doubt you can beat it

haoly poo poo thts cool lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im watching ppl play the demo on the floor. a gamexplain dude (i know sorry) ran into a decked out bokoblin that oneshot him from 3 hearts. so you can be wandering around and just run into something that vastly outclasses you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah... I think I can beat it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thanks buddy. ill tune in at 155p est for "action/adventure/rpg debut"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yah the new rhythm heaven game will be sick. Isn't that out soon-ish

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah... I think I can beat it.

Lol yeah I immediately thought of the imp zone monster gamers

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

In Training posted:

they are gonna talk about it on the treehouse stream today

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im glad they had two days in a row where they spend n hour on pokemon lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

Bwuh? I thought these were only Japan things these days. If not, that owns!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a new IP? ooh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

remembering that they added Witch Time to zelda and getting stoked again

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

a new IP? ooh

Woah. I didn't even notice that. And for the 3ds. zomg!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I could probably beat the final boss right away in one try.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I could probably beat the final boss right away in one try.
Same, I've beaten Ganon tons of times.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

heres me, beating zelda with a blindfold on controlling it with my feet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVN2_ECzy8&t=644s

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I wonder if the last boss is Ganon.. Is he just hanging out in a cave or something

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

I wonder if the last boss is Ganon.. Is he just hanging out in a cave or something
Ganon lives on Death Mountain.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Assuming it does t have some stupid gimmick you have to have a late game item to defeat I'm willing to bet any of us that have done sl1 runs could probably do it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't beaten my sl1 run 😒

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do you think this new game announcement is going to be a rebranded Federation Force

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Do you think this new game announcement is going to be a rebranded Federation Force

they specifically said it'd be an rpg but im glad they decided to not mention ff at all this year

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I like the Pikachu one.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

They're having so much fun. :)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bobnumerotres posted:

they specifically said it'd be an rpg but im glad they decided to not mention ff at all this year

Federation Force plays like Destiny apparently, so it could be called an RPG

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Federation Force plays like Destiny apparently, so it could be called an RPG

please no

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Like that spiritual successor to Four Swords, Federation Force will rely on players replaying its missions to collect better loot. Unlike Tri Force Heroes’ emphasis on quirky outfits with unique abilities, however, Federation Force will let players modify their characters more specifically, tweaking the qualities and performance of their weapons and loadouts over time to meet their specific gameplay tastes and needs. The game’s combat is rife with RPG elements not unlike Destiny and The Division, with hit points flying off in different amounts depending on the area struck and the strength of the weapon. There’s potential for some depth there, especially considering Nintendo has said the game will contain about sixty missions, but it’s yet unclear how many mods, missions, enemies, and difficulty options will be available to keep players invested in the loot grind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0zr04AO3k

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNKgwyy2WTI

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Like that spiritual successor to Four Swords, Federation Force will rely on players replaying its missions to collect better loot. Unlike Tri Force Heroes’ emphasis on quirky outfits with unique abilities, however, Federation Force will let players modify their characters more specifically, tweaking the qualities and performance of their weapons and loadouts over time to meet their specific gameplay tastes and needs. The game’s combat is rife with RPG elements not unlike Destiny and The Division, with hit points flying off in different amounts depending on the area struck and the strength of the weapon. There’s potential for some depth there, especially considering Nintendo has said the game will contain about sixty missions, but it’s yet unclear how many mods, missions, enemies, and difficulty options will be available to keep players invested in the loot grind.

I don't even want to play this game just once

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

its cool whoever wrote that has no idea monster hunter exists cuz its obviously yet another lovely sad monster hunter clone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nintendo confirms BOXBOY: One More Box coming stateside as BOXBOXBOY

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

Yes!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

If you notice the only non-DC superheroes were in Disney Infinity because ever since Marvel started making 6 billion dollars a year on movies about homos in spandex looking sad, they're hyper protective of their canon or whatever and won't let anybody but an internal company make games about them. But now they shuttered them too so maybe Marvel v Capcom 4 is in the pipeline. DC doesn't care because they're not as successful

please do not make mvc4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Hmmm. This .. I don't know. What's it trying to be

the greatest game of all time and they have already succeeded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

Oh hell yeah

• Locked thread